Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > Help & Editing

Helpful Links for New Players *EDIT 08/18/13*

<< < (3/5) > >>

theanjo:
You should add the Mac tutorial to this topic because a bunch of homies have been asking if the game was for mac. I believe it is still in the help section buried somewhere. It would be wrong to keep this game away from them.

EDIT:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2337
That's the link to the Mac Port topic.

Tengu:
Thanks Anjo, Ill throw that up there  :)

Guy110:
Okay, so I'm a newbie posting this where I think it best belongs. I'm trying to join a MM8B DeathMatch server on Internet Doom Explorer. I've used IDE to play online with an abundance of other mods from Brutal Doom to Armageddon 2. But when I try to play MM8BDM, I get an error that says "This server requires a special version of Skulltag/Zandronum. Do you wish to install it?" I click OK and get an error saying "Can't get file http://zandronum.com/download/files/tes ... indows.zip" Like any idiot, I tried typing the URL in my browser, and got a 404 error. I'd much appreciate it if someone helped me fix this, and if you need any more information I'd be happy to provide. For everlasting peace!

HD_:
Make sure you are using the version of Skulltag bundled with MM8BDM and not Zandronum or a later/earlier version of Skulltag. However, servers marked with [BE] [Automated] require the use of the current version of Zandronum, somake sure you are using the correct file at all times.

Hope this helps!

Tengu:

--- Quote from: "Guy110" --- "This server requires a special version of Skulltag/Zandronum. Do you wish to install it?
--- End quote ---

Make sure in IDE's options, "Check for WAD's" is unticked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version