General > The WWW board

The music thread

<< < (60/62) > >>

Emmanuelf06:
Like a lot of people, i understimated this game because the graphism/details looked really simple but, when i started to see some videos, musics or even ost....i understood the point of this game and it's a videogames with a big soul and a deep story, and atmosphere, people could think, it's a just a cute dumb thing, but in fact, not at all.
Im not fan of RPG anymore but this one showed me how some games (even with all those nextgen stuff) can be still deep and have good melodies, not just orchestral themes with sounds of explosions.

Hopes and Dreams / SAVE The World - Instrumental Mix Cover (Undertale)
(click to show/hide)
I hope really for a Undertale 2 or something made by the same guy. It could be a little HD stuff, 16bits style, pixelart, remake or undertale 2, i have no idea, im sure he will continue because the concept of his game is awesome and the characters are awesome :3

Mendez:
Weezer has some pretty good music on this album, and it makes me wonder what the rest of their discography sounds like since this is the only album I have from them. If you've ever needed a motivational song, this is probably suited for you.
(click to show/hide)Btw, you should all say hi to Max sometime, she's been feeling a little lonely lately

I'm gonna keep this brief, I'm sorry to Max for saying so many things while tilted, it's clear I can be a big jackass and a lazy ass too, especially with the way I've been acting lately. I'm not coming back to Skype or Steam though, I really don't wanna live like a nerd for much longer if it means I stay above 190 pounds from this sedentary lifestyle. I remember running a 6-minute mile 6 years ago and now I'd be lucky to hit under 8 minutes, which is painfully sad. The doctor told me I was at a heightened risk for diabetes unless I got off my ass and did something, which is exactly what I plan to do. Gonna avoid cutstuff and most internet-related things until I drop below a certain weight and feel a lot better about myself, so consider this my goodbye post (for now). Even if I succeed, don't expect me to talk to you much though. If the relationship is donezo, I'd prefer to stand by my position than to keep flip-flopping back and forth between interest and apathy. You'll be fine, Max.

JamesGoblin:
Childish murderers

Watzup7856:
Bumping this topic for I have been a a Gorillaz binge recently. Their stuff is fucking amazing

(click to show/hide)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3DQJKcFik8&index=1&list=PL06FEF5B4FA38D4C4

This album has some hit and misses with me, but the hits are fucking amazing. Songs that stand out the most to me are Clint Eastwood, Rock the House, and 19-2000.

(click to show/hide)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgzcpK9uWqs&list=PL62F1EF6CAC655F68&index=1

This is one of favorite albums of all time. I've been listening to this album since I was 10. The one song that stands out the most to me has to be Feel Good Inc. Other good ass songs on this album are Dirty Harry, Dare, Demon Days, Every Planet We Reach is Dead, and El Manana. The songs actually sound better when you go through the whole album from beginning to end. Demon Days is probably my favorite ending song to any album ever.

(click to show/hide)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcOyJVmPR_8&list=PL0EC23EF4A433ED71&index=1

This is another really good album that you really have to experience it all to appreciate it. I never really liked it at first when it came out back in 2010, save for like 2-3 songs, then the album really grew on me recently. Songs that stand out to me the most are Stylo, Rhinestone Eyes, On Melancholy Hill, and Empire Ants. Other good ones are Plastic Beach, and Superfast Jellyfish.

As for The Fall's album, I never really got into it as nothing stood out to me. Other than that check this band out. They're in the works for a new album in 2016 and I"M HYPED AS FUCK.

Nostalgia:

One of my recent obsessions. I like how the music more or less contrasts with the super depressing lyrics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version