Cutstuff > Events

[MM8BDM] Flag Fiasco

(1/5) > >>

HD_:
Event Date: Friday, June 22
Event Time: 5 PM-1 AM (EST)

(When and if the Event forum is created, it would be nice if if this topic were to be moved there. Just posting this so I don't forget and post it the day before.)

So anyway, welcome to the first Holiday Derpfest! (Best. Name. Ever.)

The 14th is Flag Day, so why don't we celebrate it with some super-fun 1 Flag Capture the Flag?

Because, y'know, America only has 1 flag.

Anyway, this will be a vanilla event you'll need the CTF Compo wads that can be downloaded from in this topic! Bring your friends and your friends' friends! You don't have to live in the US to participate in this event!

Have fun!

Atticus:
Sounds fun. I'll see if I can make it.

WheelieCarbonate:

--- Quote from: "Human Destroyer" ---The 14th is Flag Day, so why don't we celebrate it with some super-fun 1 Flag Capture the Flag.
--- End quote ---
HD I think its funny how you think 1-flag capture the flag is fun.
Because its not.
at all

fortegigasgospel:

--- Quote from: "zeswissroll" ---
--- Quote from: "Human Destroyer" ---The 14th is Flag Day, so why don't we celebrate it with some super-fun 1 Flag Capture the Flag.
--- End quote ---
HD I think its funny how you think 1-flag capture the flag is fun.
Because its not.
at all
--- End quote ---
Its the exact same as 2 flag CTF with out the having to wait for the flag to be returned to a base, and to get the point you need to bring a flag to the OTHER team's base.

Gumballtoid:
I find One-Flag CTF fun. It's disappointing that it isn't hosted more often. Count me in!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version