Advanced Search

Author Topic: Bass' Skin Place (UPDATE! Boom goes the Dynamite... Düx!)  (Read 62911 times)

February 11, 2022, 02:32:01 AM
Reply #90

Offline bass44

• MM8BDM Extender

• Yeah call us, we'll be drunk!
  • Date Registered: November 23, 2011, 03:40:05 AM

• View Profile
Re: Bass' Skin Place (UPDATE! The Cat Storms in)
« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2022, 02:32:01 AM »
Hey it's been awhile.

I don't normally post on here anymore because I've been uploading all my skins to GameBanana.

I neglected to mention I updated my skin for the cat from Syobon Action: Cat Mario. Now with passable side-facing frames and a new palette.

Anyway now we have a new revision to Storm Man, from RockMan L. Lots of small edits to make it better for what it is (being an edit of BubbleMan, it's never going to look grade A)

Here's the mod page, hope to see you soon!

November 19, 2022, 10:05:44 AM
Reply #91

Offline bass44

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
Re: Bass' Skin Place (UPDATE! Black Mage casts a spell!)
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2022, 10:05:44 AM »
I can't believe I've been making skins for 10 years at this point, time sure does fly huh?

This time I've made a skin that was already made yeeeeeeears ago, but I decided to see if I could do a better job with it; that little wizard man from the first Final Fantasy. I think I managed to not make it look hideously ugly this time, the NES Final Fantasy had some pretty weird looking sprites as is.

I know I've run out of room on the big roster on the front post, I don't feel like expanding it right now but I will eventually when more skins come out. Speaking of, I'm hoping to get that Heat Man skin based on the Rockman Battle & Fighters game done eventually, it's my oldest unfinished project! The sprites are really awkward and weird though, that's why it's been so hard to figure out how to draw the rotations.

Check the download link here!

June 28, 2023, 05:18:44 AM
Reply #92

Offline bass44

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
Re: Bass' Skin Place (UPDATE! Boom goes the Dynamite... Düx!)
« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2023, 05:18:44 AM »
Hey guys so I rereleased one of my old (and one of my favorite) skins I've made in my career of doing these.

Don't got much to say here, here is the link.