Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > Tutorial Collection

[INSTALL] Installing MM8BDM on Mac OSX

<< < (2/3) > >>

Anonymous:
Partkyle, you are a GENIUS!!! Now if only I actually had any time to play this weekend -_-;;;

Anonymous:
Hi Partkyle,

Sorry, but that didn't workout for me.

I followed your guidelines, but Skulltag keeps crashing on me.

Running directly or using Doomseeker, I'm getting the following error:

--- Code: ---LSOpenFromURLSpec() failed with error -10810 for the file /Applications/Skulltag.app.
--- End code ---

Using OS X Leopard 10.5.8

Thanks.

Anonymous:
Hey guys and hoi CutmanMike!

I've been super excited yesterday when I saw that MM8BDM is finaly released.
Lots of props to you CutmanMike for all the effort and most important having the idea in the first place.

Now to the obvious reason writing here.
I sit in front of my MacBook (Intel, OS X 10.5.8) and followed the tutorials about installing MM8BDM, both the one provided by partkyle and the demo one.

I am encountering the same problem as Feyrbrand.
As soon as I try to connect to a server using Doomsecker, Skulltag fires up and crashed a second later.
My knowledge about Skulltag is equal to non-existent.

Long story short, just like to let you know that it's also not working for me.  :cry:

I asked my friends if anybody got a clue and will post here as soon as there's a change to the current situation.

Cheers

Anonymous:
Hey, partkyle. i followed your instructions, untill the part where you said it was tricky, near the end. I cant seem to get it to work. I used terminal, but it wont work. i typed in "open !$" in new command and after 'process completed.' nothing worked. i would try to create the file w/out terminal, but i cant figure out how. HELP I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!!

Anonymous:
Hey. I have a mac with OSX and I got this all working. Doomseeker, Skulltag, the whole thing. I just followed the instructions as posted above. But I can only play single player or local/offline death matches. I'm just wondering if there is anything I can do to join an online game and play against random online users?
Also, I got Doomseeker to be able to search for WADs and download them to skulltag automatically when I join a server.
So if you need help just ask. And if you could help me. That would be great.  :)

:mrgreen: Pardy  :mrgreen:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version