Blue Bomber Bed & Breakfast v1b Hotfix

Update to v1b!
Changelog:
• Removed cages
• Moved previously caged weapons to an inaccessible location
• Fixed texture quirk in Flashman's room
• Made Reggae's juice bar fully impassible
• Added 3 more beds to Darkman's room

Not much has changed, but I badly had to fix the Time Stopper exploit.

Map Code: HOTEL
Music Codes: HGBTDMUS, HGBTNMUS

Special thanks to Tengu and TG74 for the music loops.
Credit to E-Tank/gencoil for the original MM&B track.
Credit to Zexion-teh-Wolf for Mega Man Killer mugshots.
Credit to Knux and Blaze for MM10 Special Stages 2 and 3 textures.
Credit to DarkAura for the GUTSMAN!! channel.

Delicious UPDATED screenshots:
(click to show/hide)
Welcome to the hotel!

A wonderful view, yes?

Checking in!

One of the hallways.

We both know your eye is on the TV...

What's down here?

Some more rooms!

Club Auto, open for business!

Garden area connecting the parking lot and pool.

Let's play some Super Arm Tennis!

C'mon in, the water's fine!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thunder Claw Hell

An aimless Thunder Claw map.

http://www.mediafire.com/?j06y65qga7jec0m

Knux:
I've never been to an RP server, but I checked this out anyway and found out a texture error. Enter QuickMan's room, then look at the entrance. It seems like the sector height in those textures is negative, which is wrong. Make sure the sector height is 0 for walls.

Fyone:
The rooms... why are there RM rooms? Crash bombs don't disappear when hitting the outside... weapons like the rolling cutter bounces off, instead of going outside... Not sure why you made the rivers and ponds impassible. Why is that screen and teleporter there? I would rather you make it so that you just need to bump into the door for it to open instead of having to press the "use" key. I don't think I missed anything else... so yeah...

Gumballtoid:
Duly noted. Yeah, as for the RM rooms, I've been meaning to make a map for that effect, so I used it as filler. As for the screen and teleporter, I assumed it would be conventional for a RP server, so... yeah. Also, a RP server could veer off into any number of directions, so maybe the rooms could be used. I'll work a bit on the river and whatnot. As for bouncing weapons, it's simply due to a lack of room that I couldn't make an outside area. But, hey, I'll take into consideration a few of these things. I'll make Wood Man's river passable, but Ice Man's pond needs to stay impassible, simply due to the fact that it would make more sense that, if you hit freezing water, you died, a la Blizzard Man. But the main purpose of impassible sectors is not to die.

Fyone:
It's just I would suggest making more maps for each individual RM room. I think the major problem is the bouncing off the outside. Yes, I understand what impassable sectors are for. I'm not sure if you played the NES MM, but Ice Man's water doesn't freeze you to death.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version