Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > Projects & Creative

Stardust's Workshop

<< < (2/106) > >>

Superjustinbros:
I for one am in full support of this. Hale is dying and needs a fresh new coat of paint. A few things I need to bring up:

*Remila's arm looks a little wonky, mainly the angle in which her arm is drawn in. Her fingernails don't seen necessary IMO.
*Will Slenderman's kill quotes be changed to "*player* was viscously slaughtered by Slenderman (*haleplayer*)!"? The stupid kill quotes i.e. "All is Lost" is the main reason why I disliked Slenderman aside from having to wait minutes just to end a round with him as Hale.
*Slender's "tentacles" need to be redrawn so they appear less like… a dong, and more like a tentacle. Or just give him a swat attack like Starman as his skin doesn't show him attacking with tentacles.
*Could Slender he have a proper health bar that serves as an alternative method to killing him aside from just waiting out the timer?
*I think you may have animated Cave's lemons incorrectly, swapping the NE and SE directions so it goes N>SE>E>NE>S instead of N>NE>E>SE>E. Speaking of, I think they could be recolored to look a little less green.

Stardust:
Oh yay, thanks for listing all of 'em suggestions Justin.

Remilia's arm indeed is misplaced, I'll add some offset to that. I'll keep the fingernails through, because if you remove them the hand is pretty much... simple D: also that's a way to show she's a vampire.

I'm going to change the obituaries for sure, but this one you proposed seem a bit noisy though. I thought it could be cooler if there's just no obituary at all, so you know, players die silently. =w=

Actually I always wondered why did the original makers gave him these tentacles things. I mean, he's got 2 hands with white gloves ŕ la Mickey Mouse, he's not an octopus or a blood sucker, isn't he ? :I
I'll check for some better HUD.

Yeah, the killable Slender Man was planned in my mind sine the beginning, he'll even gets his own rage (not really an offensive rage through). Through, his health may seem quite large, so some people would still prefer to survive.

I'll re import the lemons in the correct order. Their outline is green, somehow. Meeh, I'll fix this too.

Superjustinbros:

--- Quote ---I'm going to change the obituaries for sure, but this one you proposed seem a bit noisy though. I thought it could be cooler if there's just no obituary at all, so you know, players die silently. =w=
--- End quote ---

I'll happily go with anything other than seeing all those stupid quotes that easily downplay Slenderman's character and how scary he's supposed to be.

In terms of the music,  try hosting a server with the Bio Miracle Bokkute Upa Final Boss theme I sent you  replacing the default "One Person Remains" theme and see how everyone likes it, with the "Lol U Died" song playing if the Hale wins, said theme having a %15 chance of playing.

Ceridran:
Speaking of the Slenderman..

.. if all of the characters were primarily relevant to classic gaming as MM8BDM is, (Scrooge, Ghost of Starman Gilgamesh, Captain Falcon and an exception of Quote and Curly) a Wallmaster / Floormaster (or even two to make having a timer fair) would make a great replacement for the Slenderman if that was the goal.

Goomba98:
Why did you choose Remilia Scarlet? I know you said she's overshadowed, but Flandre makes more sense as a Hale sice she can pretty much destroy anything. And before you argue about Yuyuko, her power is killing people, and robots are not living organisms. Utsuho might work if you don't want Flandre, though.

Also, it'd be really neat if you could bring back the Hales that were removed from Balrog's version (like PO Roll) somehow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version