Advanced Search

Author Topic: M-308 Storm Gunner.  (Read 2238 times)

December 15, 2010, 11:26:28 PM
Read 2238 times

Offline Zero

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 14, 2010, 10:53:39 PM

• View Profile
M-308 Storm Gunner.
« on: December 15, 2010, 11:26:28 PM »
I started a project with another member on this site to port the battle armor from the obscure NES game, Metal Storm. Things were going well until weeks ago, when ultimately I lost contact with him.

The project calls to draw many new frames based on the in-game sprites from scratch, and as they are complex the task is somewhat daunting to take up alone.

As of now the only work I have done is for the majority of the forward-facing sprites. Other things that would need to be done are as follows:

+ 90-degree side animations. These will have to be done by scratch.
+ 135-degree rear-side animations. These can be done using front-side frames as reference.
+ 180-degree back animations. Once I fully complete the front frames, these can also be done using those as reference.

I will admit that I don't have the free time nor the sheer attention span to work on this project quickly, so there wouldn't be a time frame to work by per say, and I wouldn't be finished in a few days.

If anybody is interested in working on this project, then please let me know.

Also, sorry I didn't upload any sample frames or anything, but I really would like to maintain control over my own part of this project unless coordinating with somebody who is serious about the project.