Advanced Search

Author Topic: YOUR ideas for Ghoul and Human classes  (Read 152472 times)

October 21, 2009, 03:32:23 PM
Read 152472 times

Offline CutmanMike

• Administrator

• Is it hot in here or is it just zscript?
  • Date Registered: December 17, 2008, 12:24:34 PM

• View Profile
    • https://cutstuff.net
YOUR ideas for Ghoul and Human classes
« on: October 21, 2009, 03:32:23 PM »
Instead of making a thread telling us about your dream classes, just shove em in here. Who knows, maybe I'll like the idea and end up turning it into a real class in future expansions?  :o (NO PROMISES HERE DUDES). Detail them as much as you want. You should focus on answering questions that you're most likely to be asked about em'

What is it's name?
What is it's story?
What does it look like? (feel free to post sprites/images)
How does it play? (physics, abilities)
What are it's weapons?
Why does it belong on GVH?

October 21, 2009, 03:46:24 PM
Reply #1

Offline Frits

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: October 01, 2009, 02:21:34 PM

• View Profile
Re: YOUR ideas for Ghoul and Human classes
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 03:46:24 PM »
Based of a class in a game you know well. (l4d)
His name wouldn't be the hunter, because that would be silly. Because he can stick to walls and jump incredibly high from wall to wall, I call him Arachnoid.
When he moves he crawls on his hand and feet, is fast and is partially blurred(Invisible). He can jump from wall to wall and stick on them. His primary attack is a leap forward, that insta-kills if its done from a certain distance at short distances it causes some sort of short visual impairment on the attacked humans(red flash) screen but isn't deadly. His secondary attack is a life sucking scratch that does little damage but regenerates some hp.
He'd be hard to play, since landing a direct hit in a fast paced game as doom isn't easy. But because of his speed and ability to move and jump around maps quickly he'd be deadly in the hands of a master. Not to forget he'll be blurred.
Why does it belong on gvh? Because everything about the hunter just rocks, and it would be one of the most challenging ghouls to play.

October 21, 2009, 05:11:18 PM
Reply #2

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 05:11:18 PM »
New human: Psychopath (or something similar)

I think it would be just JOLLY good fun to have a stealth human that sneaks up on ghouls and scares the crap out of them... no more people joining ghouls just because they're scared of the creeper.

As far as what he would look like, I'm not sure at all, maybe just a plain looking human, only heavily invisible (similar to the stealth guys in Hide n Seek)

As far as movement, I think it would be fun to make him rather slow, yet stupid powerful (1 hit-ko's) maybe no alternate fire to make up for this.

Just an idea.

October 21, 2009, 05:18:46 PM
Reply #3

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 05:18:46 PM »
trooper

October 21, 2009, 05:59:02 PM
Reply #4

Offline Possesed

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 14, 2009, 11:26:24 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 05:59:02 PM »
Yurentio!!!
Story: Yurei's brother! At yurei's horrible death at the hands of her parents a completely unknown (even to the parents) brother died too as they thought he would tell the police. As yurei and yurentio went down the stream they were split in the stream with yurei headed to the forbiden forrest and yurentio heading to a uncharted cave. He was found one day by choke who was scattering evil lands looking for another minion for the yurei when he stumbled along yurentio's cave. When Choke told him about the situation he ran to the forbiden forest to meet yurei. They are now a brother and sister ghoul-ass team! With yurei as the brains, and Yurentio as the brawns....

Looks: He would have a sort of tattered red version of yurei's sprites

Powers: He would have a low gravity jump (kinda like having a paracute with a high jump rune). His normal attack would send a homing soul skull projectile which does 20-30 impact damage and damage up to 50 with a 2 damage at a time poisoning effect  but after each attack he has a 5 second recharge but during so he has a split second burst of speed in which he can safely retreat before getting 50 ice shots in the face. His alt fire has 3 ammo which can be regenerated by killing a human with his skull projectile.
When he uses his altfire he stands still/moves slowly for a second then realeses a circle of a certain projectile each with a diffant effect

Altfire projectiles:
Fire: A simple 30 damaging projectile (note i havent made damage high because there will be a ring of these and 60-70 damage would be stupid)
Ice: 6-13 damage and slows down the target a little bit for 2 seconds (depending on how much hit the human is how much it slows down)
Thunder: 2-6 *Hitscan* paralizes target for a split second (a nice chance for a creeper)

Movement:
Little slower than marine no special movement things except for speed burst which makes him go faster than any class while it lasts

Edit: He would have 70 health to balence (but would be more skinnier then yurei because his movment pattern is pridictable)

October 21, 2009, 06:11:11 PM
Reply #5

Offline ThaMarine

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 13, 2009, 09:13:47 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 06:11:11 PM »
The name: Commander

Although this is my idea and I think it's cool, I also think it would not work in Doom.

The story: A WW2 British commander. Known for his strategical skills, he was sent to fight the Nazis by commanding a squad of elite Britigh soldiers (I couldn't think of anything better). Few months after being sent to a German town held by the Allied to command the troops from there, he and his asistant were captured by Russians because they were mistaken for German Nazi spies.

Russians used the two of them as subjects for testing their time machine prototype in a secret underground military lab. They locked them in the time machine chambers and set the timers so they spawn at the same place 20 seconds later. As the generators powered up the time machine, everything blacked out and the whole lab exploded. The experiment was, obviously, a failure. However, the commander and his asistant were sent through time, but not 20 seconds in future... but rather 100 years later.

The two of these elite commanders have spawned in the 20st century, however, the destination was not the ruins of the lab. They have spawned in a dark, cold forest with a devilish feel. The commander and his assistant have decided not to listen to their insticts that alarmed them to run away, but decided to spend the night in the forest and look for help the next morning. They have set up a fire and quickly fell asleep.

Two hours later, the commander was woken up by the screams of his asistant. He was slowly being torn apart by a large skull. The commander tried to attack the skull with a stick, but his asistant yelled: "Run for your life!". He started running to a random direction and was lucky enough to find an exit.

A police officer found him near the highway and later explained to him that he is in the 21st century, rather than calling him a nutcake.

The doctors whom the police officer has brought the commander to thought of sending him to an sanitarium, but the test have proven he was not mentally unstable so they had no excuse for doing and had to they let him go.

He decided to avenge his assitant by killing the Ghouls, so he made some hard-earned money. That was enough to buy himself the best equipment and to gather his private army. So he did... and know he's heading for the forrest.

The looks: A regular marine look, just with an antenna on his back and some rank symbols on his shoulders. He should be slightly transparent (I'll explain later why).

The abilities and guns: His only gun would be the plasma pistol: firing small bolts of energy that do not excel in firepower, but have a slight damage radius and hurt Ghouls that pass near the flying bolt (like the Fire arrows, but not so powerful. It should have 15 as ammo, but that reloads even if you move (you have to wait for it to cool down). The secondary fireheats up the pistol for a few seconds and then fire a big bolt of energy. However it should spend all your ammo, so you can't shoot right after you do it.

The next ability should be the beacon. You can send in fellow zombie sergeant like soldiers who use the same shotguns as the zombies do (but have slighly more health), but look like humans (eh?). However you can spawn only 5 and there is no reload, but you get another one each time you kill a Ghoul. The way it should work: you throw a beacon on the ground and 5 seconds later, a soldier teleports at that place.

Now, I know this wouldn't work because the soldiers (who technically work like monsters) would either not shoot at all or either fire at anyone, whether it is a foe or an ally. Too bad Doom hasn't got an integrated faction system.

The next ability would be that the commander as a class could run through the Ghouls like if they weren't there (but still take the damage regulary). As he had a failed time travel, he is partly in a paralel universe. That's why I also said he should be slightly transparent. He should also be able to run through things like sprite based objects; stuff like trees.

October 21, 2009, 06:13:54 PM
Reply #6

Offline Mobius

• Donator

• A3's magnus faber - Fait Accompli
  • Date Registered: October 12, 2009, 12:08:01 AM

• View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/TheZones/index.php?act=site
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 06:13:54 PM »
What is it's name?

nerghuenbuernbkulehgoawegijnb43uognruovnlsfpoejfuwglhiheuywik

^ am i doing it right?

Class is Warrior or Berserker.. whatever you think fits the description.

What is it's story?

A warrior from a distant time in human history that battled the likes of ghouls. I don't feel like getting very creative about it. He could have been preserved or he is from the tribe as the hunter? Perhaps a man of modern day but he has an incredible amount of bravery?

Use the Warrior class sprite from Heretic

First close quarter human that can actually tank. He will have a very good close quarter weapon like a mace or a sword (a club is better). He'll be as fast as a hunter but make noise like a marine (or something unique to him). He will have a bit of a higher jump compared to the other classes to go over crates. He'll have a secondary fire that he could either go stealth for a very short period of time, heal small wounds, or cast a barrier but he is then stationary while it is cast.. that sounds wasteful.

Give him enough health to survive a sjas scream with 30 percent of his health remaining.. maybe lower because of radius. I don't know. Make his attack power strong enough to scare a Jitter, which will be hard to do considering that a jitter can run lapse around any human anyway (but it would be funny to see him jump and slap a sjas down from nowhere). I guess a tiny bit of radius to his melee attack won't hurt if it can ward off Creepers or Chokes doing only direct assaults (make the radius really short). A direct hit can floor a creeper though (so it would be a, "who touched who first.").

Also make the attack a bit expedient but not spammable. Idk. Trial and error on that one.

What are it's weapons?

A club or that Heretic sword.

Why the hell does a Hunter belong in GvH? This warrior can either belong to the tribe, a rival of it, or a warrior from the time in which people warred against the ghoul forest. It would also be an interesting twist to have a close quarter human class. In open maps, I can see this class being only mediocre unless there is some platforms or ledges to jump onto. In small and confined maps, it can probably do a lot better with its melee and secondary fire.

It can definitely bring out the bravery in the human team if someone decides to give the range game a rest but not go ghoul to go melee.

October 21, 2009, 07:37:33 PM
Reply #7

Offline Possesed

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 14, 2009, 11:26:24 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 07:37:33 PM »
LOLZ a melee human class

*Human walks up to sjas to hit it*
*Sjas screams his head off*

*Human walks somewhat near to the jitterskull*
*jitterskull charges for free frag*

*He walks up to a creeper*
*Boxing time!*

*Human walks to choke*
*Human says "OMFG CHOKE IS SO DAMNED UGLY LOL I CANT GO NEAR HIM" and smashes his brains out*

Whatever way you put it a full melee human has no chance

October 21, 2009, 08:23:31 PM
Reply #8

Knux

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 08:23:31 PM »
Funny you made this topic, Cutman. I was thinking about this yesterday night and thought of coming here today and making a topic about it.  :D

Lemme keep these here for quick reference and editing later.

What is it's name?
What is it's story?
What are it's weapons?

Here's a human class...

Name/Story/Look: Haven't thought of it yet. (I'll edit this when I have it.)

How does it play?: He/She should run at a pace a bit slower than Marine's speed, be able to camouflage him/herself while standing still (Doom's Invisibility shadow effect), and his/her steps should be unheard when walking (when running, it will be heard). This human class should also be able to duck low enough to fit in holes, and thus hunt Creepers. While crawling, he/she is surprisingly quick, but just enough to outrun the Creeper and it's definitely NOT an alternative to running. His/Her health is set at 90, the lowest HP of the human team. This class is basically the Humans's answer to the Ghouls's Creeper, and are therefore rivals.

Notes: Jumps 0.5 higher than the marine (with all that weaponry!? D:), is weak to Jitterskull's Crunch Attack, and is technically unaffected by the Creeper Curse Balls's paralyzing effect, aside from the damage which he/she still receives.

The Weapons?: 2 of them. As a primary weapon, he/she has flametrower used for flushing out hiding enemies. It can reach mid-range or farther away by presing fire or altfire respectively, but using altfire will consume gas more quickly (Altfire could alternatively launch a fireball, like that flamethrower in AEoD). The other weapon is a Sniper Rifle for far away targets, which includes another altfire as well. It's a Flash Bang (limited to 3) that you can throw to blind your enemies should they get close enough to you while you're sniping. Be careful though, because if you or your buddies get caught looking at the flash bang's explosion inside of the blindness radius, you will also be blinded momentarily. Frostbite is inmune to this (as it has no physical eyes), and Jitterskull is blinded for a reduced amount of time by it, making it virtually useless. You can use it to run away from nasty Sjas and the fast running Choke.

Note: The flames from the flamethrower are resisted by Jitterskull, so be wary. Also, the Flash Bangs cause very little damage to an opponent that gets hit by it's small radius explosion, and they explode upon one bounce so turn your back right away.

Why does it belong in GvH?: The Humans need a proper stealth class. A role switch of a human creeping up on Ghouls should be interesting and fun to try out.

A Ghoul class: I have one in the GF4 topic, where I made my first post  :)

October 21, 2009, 11:30:03 PM
Reply #9

Offline Mobius

• Donator

• A3's magnus faber - Fait Accompli
  • Date Registered: October 12, 2009, 12:08:01 AM

• View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/TheZones/index.php?act=site
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 11:30:03 PM »
The jitter part I can see happening over and over and it will still be funny.

That is why I recommend the warrior's health be high enough to live through a scream. :x Cyborgs live through it sometimes and it's fine.

That boxing match would be something to see.

Chokes can give human classes a hard time and they need to face you to do damage. :x Warriors are the chokes of humans.

Don't call chokes ugly. It hurt his feelings.. and Jitter's.

October 22, 2009, 07:18:18 AM
Reply #10

Offline Ivory

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: August 25, 2009, 08:17:59 AM

• View Profile
    • http://www.cutstuff.net/
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 07:18:18 AM »
The war between ghouls and humans ended up being a very bloody set of conflicts. Many humans died protecting their home from the sinister ghouls. They called in the Ghost Buster, but not even that was enough when Choke entered the scene. So the Humans needed some back up. They called in a unit from space who has a long history of getting things done. The Terran Firebat. Fire it up!

The Terran Firebat

The Firebat is slow, a bit slower then a cyborg. He also stomps about making himself a noticeable target and the sound of the pilot light means he cannot hide from the ghouls. However, he wears heavy armor that allows him take more hits then other humans. He can survive attacks that should ohko other humans (with the sole exception of the creeper). This is to make up for lack of speed and how of a target he is while using his weapon (to be explained next paragraph.)

The Firebat comes armed with dual flamethrowers to fry some ghouls. These powerful burners can take out even a Jitterskull before it can get close enough to do any damage. However it comes with its own brand of problem. While in use, the flamethrower obstructs the Firebats view. Making is easy to loose sight on where the ghouls are. It is loud and bright, the Creeper can easily sneak up on a Firebat, and being bright flames, other Ghouls can easily see where the Firebat is fighting. To avoid harming himself, the Firebat is forced to move even slower. If things are becoming too tight however, the Firebat has another trick up his flamethrowers, by moving his arms backwards, hes capable of using the flames to accelerate movement, moving faster then even a Hunter or Choke. He can even charge through the air. However while using this flame acceleration, changing directions is very difficult, so the Firebat has to let go of the alt fire to change directions. Using this method to get to higher elevations and escape the ghouls when they get too close. Offensive wise, this ability does minimal damage, and can push ghouls out of the way.
Once the Firebat runs out of fuel for his flamethrower however, he looses the ability to use the flame acceleration, the flamethrower becomes slower, looses a bit of range and is weaker as well as attack in bursts of flame (much like how the Firebat attacks in Star Craft)

Theoretical Counter-Measures
Sjas: Alt Fire is a gamble. While you can burn a Firebat to death on his own flame, a smart Firebat will wait you out, and start burning you again as you head to vulnerability. For attacking, just get around and scream.
Jitterskull: May be difficult, but ambushes are probably your best bet. If that Firebat is sitting in a corner, it may be a bit harder.
Creeper: Your small, fragile and will die fast to the flames. Keep in mind the Flamethrower is almost certain to obstruct the Firebats view and is noisy enough to shadow the creeper. Trigger happy Firebats will have troubles dealing with creepers.
Choke: The Firebat lacks the ability to use long ranged attacks, blood balls could work here. Else wise, for the safest bet, just make hit and run attack, unless your positive you can kill the Firebat. Just remember, the Flamethrower can make short work of you and you are the most vulnerable ghoul. for being hit by that.
Frost Bite: Unknown.
In all cases: a Firebat without fuel is easier to kill and less threatening, just be sure not to get too cocky. Just be sure to remember, the Firebat has armor that allows him to take some extra hits, so unless your a creeper, or maybe the blood ball, normal OHKO tactics may not be as advisable. Last but not least, don't forget, the Firebat can also be one of the fastest classes due to his alt fire. However he can only move in a straight path and has to stop to make a turn. It can also allow him to fly through the air in a straight path, depending on the direction hes facing.

This class would allow humans to have a class that can take more hits then any other human class. He can handle himself against waves of incoming ghouls, and has the ability to also get out of there if things get too tough. However the flamethrower itself is also a disadvantage as its noisy, bright and obstructs view.

...Is something burning?

October 22, 2009, 07:56:41 AM
Reply #11

Offline dark-slayer-201

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: September 22, 2009, 08:47:03 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 07:56:41 AM »
oooh, niceee.
Now to bring some starcraft in this mod.
What can be on the ghoul side? A zergling?
Pic of Zergling

They are fast, they can do damage but they have low health and 2 can spawn from the 1 egg.
Also from of a great SC mod called Ultimate Doom, zerglings can jump at the enemy and also spit some kind of acid, but it really short ranged.

By looking at the pic, the zergling has insect like wings, that I believe that they can make them more agile while running. They also have 3 spikes off each arm thingy which they look like they can drag the enemy closer while the sharp ling claws and teeth can rip them apart. But they may have to take an amount of attacks to peirce the SC Marine's Armor. Also another defence they have is the sharp spike on the tip of its tail.

October 22, 2009, 04:33:36 PM
Reply #12

Offline Lighting

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: October 15, 2009, 03:51:17 PM

• View Profile
    • http://ffcolosseum.foros.ws
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 04:33:36 PM »
Well, I maded some sprites from a "ghoul" it is an urban legend, it is... THE TAILS DOLL

http://www.4shared.com/file/141093105/8 ... oul_3.html

There are his sprites and sounds, they are maded to be something like a sjasface, i couldn't edit some sounds, but well, i tried to edit them, it doesn't work, I can make his sprites as a yurei type ghoul too.

If you want some info about him, search on wikipedia

October 23, 2009, 04:54:09 PM
Reply #13

Offline Major Cooke

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 20, 2009, 03:50:25 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2009, 04:54:09 PM »
What is it's name?

The Shadow Nightslayer.
----------
What is it's story?

Not too long after the downfall of Yurei in the forest, assuming that she needed a new set of hands besides Choke, the Yurei summoned a resisting ghoul from a deserted land where nothing but devastation and nuclear decay remain. Two human factions had once been fighting there, but since the influence of the Yurei drove them insane, they launched an all-out technology war on each other, finally nuking themselves to nothing. These two countries were in a dire state.

A few knew the truth about the conflict and how it was really started. Jacob "Nightslayer" Kristo was none-to-happy that the countries decided to fall sway to a false idol god such as the Yurei... He sought to end it before it was too late, but unfortunately it had happened. Seeing now that his people were left for dead, dying and mindless killing of each other, he was consumed with sorrow and decided to seek out the Yurei if it meant to end his sorrow, and replace it with something else.

The Yurei appeared in his dream one night, showing her family murdered, just like his was destroyed. She blamed the humans and persuaded him to join her, and is the first living human to betray his fellow humans. He was placed in line with a bunch of other ghouls who wanted to be recruited in the ranks. He transformed into a dark shadowy cloud that floated, giving off a shadow-purple smoke wherever he went, and could hide his body parts or bring them back out whenever he felt like it.

He was also given the Shadow-Word sword, with which he can cast magical bolts of the elements to strike his foes down with. He has two floating un-attached hands which he can re-attach with limbs when he feels like it. He has red eyes with silver irises that change color depending on mood.

While doing minor missions to attempt to gain the Yurei's attention, while not exactly killing any humans yet, was striking fear into their hearts, turning the atmosphere of nearby towns gloomy with a sort of impending doom sensation. However, he learned that his family was not killed and were in fact alive in the location which he thought was destroyed by a nuclear blast. They had survived by taking shelter in a large concrete bunker, which many others had taken to hiding into. Realizing that the Yurei had tricked him, followed by a feeling of pride and anger towards being such a fool, he immediately sought to make himself notorious to the ghouls by slicing and dicing them, preying on the weaker.

He finally got the attention he wanted when the Creeper caught him strangling a few ghouls, sucking the life out of them with a syphoning pierce of his sword, draining their unholy energies to bolster his own and effectively causing them to burst into flame, screaming with pain. Seeing the Creeper sneaking up on him, he knew full well how to deal with him, and sliced him in half with a Wind Shear attack. He cackled maddeningly as he defeated the Creeper for the first time in his entire life, a rather high-ranking ghoul. Nearby, a hunter and a marine watched as the ghoul traitor showed how powerful he was, and how he had broken free of the evil that threatened to tear the world asunder.

Nightslayer approached the humans and knelt before them, forming arms and legs to show that he was on their side and still part-human. While they didn't attack, they sure had a hard time learning to trust him. Other retaliatory souls of vengeance came to him, pledging their allegiance to help him fight off the ghouls and to help protect the rest of the fragile humans, swearing to lay Hell down on top of them with his own powers... Which hadn't even waned after he returned to the human's side. He fights ghouls, attempting to convert them back to their former human selves or kill them, doing what they can to get rid of the unholy menace.

--------------------------------
What does it look like?

Nightslayer looks like a thick black/shadow-purple soft fiery fog, and generally is just a floating head with long hairs of flowing smoke that leave slowly fading entrails behind them. He wields a sword in his right hand which can transform into other weapons of choice, such as a club, mace, or flange. His hands are disembodied, allowing him to be flexible, though he can reform into a human upon will, but he retains the shadow colors. His eyes are red with white irises which can change color on mood. He has no visible mouth or nose, but if seen from the side, an outline of a full human face will be shown. He's usually looking rather disgruntled, messy, and mistakenly tired.
-------------------------

They usually float above the ground, and can fly quickly for a small time before slowly falling to the ground slowly. Their subjection to only 1/4 gravity when falling is especially useful for avoiding Jitterskulls and Creepers, but if caught at the right height, can be easy prey for them as they can't move while slowly descending. When he flies, he can move at a superior speed for a short moment. They can't move very fast on ground though, and water bogs them down almost making them act like stuck pigs. They can also see everything, even Creepers as if the room had sun shining in them. In return, their attacks are much slower and speed is reduced, but the movement of their swords is not something to underestimate. He can also regenerate health and mana at a slower rate than the cyborg, but doesn't need to hold still to do so.
--------------------------------
What are it's weapons?

Nightslayer has a few weapons with different abilities:

-Shadow-Word Katana - This is the spellblade that is capable of throwing magical attacks. Nightslayer has unlimited magical powers, but he has to recharge them. The sword is large and heavy, resulting in slow swinging, yet can one-shot any ghoul if timed precisely. When he swings, he darts forward, knocking things back and cutting them up severely. Secondary switches modes of attack instantly. The Katana can also be used to mitigate damage, but if it absorbs too much, it can stun him for a good amount of time until hurt or the stun expires.

-Mace: A fast-swinging low-damaging weapon, this can reach the farthest and be thrown to deal enormous damage if it hits at the right angle of the weapon on impact. Good for battering Sjas while being able to keep some distance, but the further you are, the less damage you do. If thrown, you must retrieve the weapon in order to change it or use any other, as it is the morphed sword that you just threw.

-Hammer: Instant-striking weapon that deals a good amount of damage at striking range. Can be slammed into the ground and cause a shockwave, blasting enemies back, but makes the weapon take longer to reset since it must reform.

-Flange: This weapon is a ranged melee weapon that hits for small-medium damage with melee, but careful aiming allows Nightslayer to disperse the spikes in multiple ways: Radial, or Distance.

Radial is a defensive spray that casts spikes in all directions, and releases a cloud of dark smog, damaging all in it, allowing the Nightslayer to flee and confuse his enemies. Distance spiking causes all the spikes on the mace to aim upward, allowing him to kill targets via sniping. It takes a bit to reload with either attack.

-----------------------------

I feel that one thing the humans are missing, is a cross between a tank, a sniper, a scout, and a partially flying class. Each weapon modifies his abilities, damage given/received, and speed. He's not too complex either, and I feel he would fill in the gaps that would make him an even counterpart to Jitterskull. Plus, seeing a ghoul who rebels and attacks other ghouls is something worth considering, and adds an interesting retrospective since some class-based games have a form of defector class. He's not related to any games at all, and I made him up on the spot.
-----------------------------
I'll provide images of him soon enough, when I get around to making them. Shouldn't take longer than a day to make a front/side shot of him in photoshop, so hold tight.

October 23, 2009, 08:32:08 PM
Reply #14

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2009, 08:32:08 PM »
Night+Superheroes=Batman

Story:Batman confronted a ghoul(most likely jitterskull) in gotham city,knowing the ghoul was a ghost,batman killed the ghoul and took a sample of it's skull.He tested the skull to see where or when the skull existed,batman traced it's orgin to the forest,met up with other human characters,blah,blah,blah(still working on the story)

Weapons And Abilities:
Batarang:can throw batarangs at ghoul from 1 to 5 at the same time

Graple Gun:allows batman to swing through the air dodging ghouls and mostly the creeper

Smoke Bombs:mostly an attack againest the creeper

Batman's cape could have a gliding ability

thats all i can come up with for him right now