Advanced Search

Author Topic: My GVH Add-On classes  (Read 17760 times)

July 18, 2011, 05:28:17 AM
Read 17760 times

Offline Meepy!-*Ivan!*

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: May 25, 2011, 02:43:10 AM

• View Profile
My GVH Add-On classes
« on: July 18, 2011, 05:28:17 AM »
Ok I've just finished the pack with all my official-unofficial (lol) classes. This should fix most of the bugs and balance. Of course, there would probably be other unbalances. You just need to try it and you know the rest of the story... tell me the bugs and I'll fix them. It's still beta, because tried it with some guys and found various bugs already, but now those are fixed.
(click to show/hide)
Well I think that's everything. I'll be updating the file every time I fix something.

July 18, 2011, 05:34:52 AM
Reply #1

Offline superMario123311

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: June 14, 2011, 06:13:43 PM

• View Profile
Re: My GVH Add-On classes
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 05:34:52 AM »
Sorry meepy but i dont think anyone will want to have yurei with screams due to (Dead babies ect) so if your going to have a screamer for yurei have it be this (as suggjestion)
(click to show/hide)

Or make another file that dosent have screamers at all

July 18, 2011, 03:26:53 PM
Reply #2

Offline FiremanX

• Standard Member

• Fixed Name: Fire Man X
  • Date Registered: April 24, 2011, 06:56:35 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 03:26:53 PM »
Thanks for hosting this Meepy!-*Ivan!*

i started to play this addon and i tell you made a great classes.
i always liked to play with unofficial new classes nut some old addons like
zutochoke.pk3, yurei.zip etc. they are haven't this (original/addon monster) gameplay but you (for my opinion) make it awesome.

Note: you should make this botfix for yurei and emtalic because for offline/online players and human class bots these classes are just a target practice but if you don't want to make this, just don't do it because i'm not forcing you.

{Sorry about my english}

July 18, 2011, 07:04:01 PM
Reply #3

Offline Meepy!-*Ivan!*

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 07:04:01 PM »
Quote from: "superMario123311"
Sorry meepy but i dont think anyone will want to have yurei with screams due to (Dead babies ect)

Or make another file that dosent have screamers at all
Ok Mario it seems you didn't even read the entire info I added. It says there is a screamer toggling (it means you can choose either see them or not) I knew some people like you would be scared by those pictures of Yurei so I took care of it. Also you don't hear famous superc4. So nothing to be afraid of.

The bad thing is that you must deactivate them everytime you respawn so if you forget about it then... lol. There's also a message telling: "Remember to turn off the screamers!".

You should try it and check customize controls (Default is B) and do the test with Creeper, Ravager, or also Mohoph and Clowny.

Quote from: "FiremanX"
Note: you should make this botfix for yurei and emtalic because for offline/online players and human class bots these classes are just a target practice but if you don't want to make this, just don't do it because i'm not forcing you.
I'm thinking in doing this already. Maybe when it comes no-beta they will be included.

July 18, 2011, 07:26:24 PM
Reply #4

Offline superMario123311

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: June 14, 2011, 06:13:43 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 07:26:24 PM »
WEll even still some pepole wont remember to either and will mainly leave

so i recomend you replace yureis screamer with something eles

like something other than 22 pics

i mean "The Face" is an ok one

just as long as its just 1 pic

or take my suggjestion on replacing it with gutsmans ass

July 19, 2011, 02:18:22 AM
Reply #5

Offline Meepy!-*Ivan!*

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 02:18:22 AM »
You know what Mario? I think GVH lost its scary touch. Lost the scary touch Ghoul Forest had. Then I think if someone is scared about it and sees Yurei, he should automatically turn screamers off. If he forgets about it, then I'm sorry. xD

Guess I should include a "Yurei warning" too... >_< But I'm sure about one thing: I'm gonna include in the HUD the current status of the screamers (ON/OFF). You know checking if they are on is free... You want everything to be easy! Life isn't easy.

Anyway, glad to know if there's any bug. I already have some to take care of.

July 19, 2011, 06:35:21 AM
Reply #6

Offline FiremanX

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 06:35:21 AM »
Well, Yurei's screamer doesn't scare me like 2 years ago but she sometimes like jitterskull can made me jump
Quote from: "Meepy!-*Ivan!*"
I'm gonna include in the HUD the current status of the screamers (ON/OFF).

Its ok but i don't play online for a long time and i don't know only on servers if just only for 1 player, or for all players or servers to deactivate screamers (sorry if it's a stupid question).

Quote from: "superMario123311"
replacing it with gutsmans ass
you maybe know GF3 very well and playing GVHv1. GF3 yurei has a 22 scary pic that for someone playing GVHv3b2 with Meepy!'s Addons it's scary and they don't want to play with her. GVH Yurei had a 1 scary pic but is not as scary as GF3 but i agree with Meepy! GVH must or can be scary like GF3.Of course someone can edit a addon and share it but someone who wants to edit it must have a original author permission to do this.

i think there's a possibility to not turn screamers to off each join to the game but i have to edit Meepy!'s addon classes to check it out (i'll try to change this) but first Meepy!-*Ivan!*if you want give me permission to edit it.

Emtallic is very funny he reminds me him:

(click to show/hide)

July 19, 2011, 03:41:31 PM
Reply #7

Offline Meepy!-*Ivan!*

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 03:41:31 PM »
i think there's a possibility to not turn screamers to off each join to the game but i have to edit Meepy!'s addon classes to check it out (i'll try to change this) but first Meepy!-*Ivan!*if you want give me permission to edit it.
Every human starts with an item which turns screamers 'on', so joining and respawning will give you that item. My idea was: turning the screamers 'on' at the start, but after that, the only way to change its status was pressing the key, not changing automatically after respawning or joining. But due to the lack of time (I wanted to release it fast xD) I couldn't try to find a way to do so.

If you could find a way to do it then it would be very helpful. I give you permission to edit it. I can't work on it now because I'm currently working in another mod for GVH. It's like Who Dun' It lol. It looking good already.

A new episode with Ghoul's Forest 1 as the first map. One random player transforms into Choke and must kill all the Hunters. But this Choke is stronger. More HP, more speed... I'll release it but only with that map, just to see if at least 1 person likes it, or likes the idea of a Survival.

July 19, 2011, 04:03:03 PM
Reply #8

Offline FiremanX

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 04:03:03 PM »
Quote from: "Meepy!-*Ivan!*"
A new episode with Ghoul's Forest 1 as the first map. One random player transforms into Choke and must kill all the Hunters.

i also thought about something like that, sounds fun.

as I said i not sure i can do this but i'll try. when i do this i send you link at PM but if i can't i just tell you.

July 19, 2011, 04:10:00 PM
Reply #9

Offline WheelieCarbonate

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: February 04, 2011, 07:51:33 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 04:10:00 PM »
PLEASE use MediaFire,wadhost,dropbox.

July 19, 2011, 04:34:03 PM
Reply #10

Offline Meepy!-*Ivan!*

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 04:34:03 PM »
as I said i not sure i can do this but i'll try. when i do this i send you link at PM but if i can't i just tell you.
No pressure. As you were the one who offered to do it you can take all the time you need. Maybe while I fix the current bugs I can check the scripting again but I'll take a break with these classes. They gave me a very hard work. >_<

Quote from: "zeswissroll"
PLEASE use MediaFire,wadhost,dropbox.
Ok I'll use WadHost o_O

July 19, 2011, 04:57:12 PM
Reply #11

Offline FiremanX

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 04:57:12 PM »
or from screamers on can be swiched to off. i mean at start is screamers on, if i change it will be off at start

for now i check Script types and they're useless. it's hard to do

July 19, 2011, 05:01:09 PM
Reply #12

Offline Meepy!-*Ivan!*

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2011, 05:01:09 PM »
or from screamers on can be swiched to off. i mean at start is screamers on, if i change it will be off at start

for now i check Script types and they're useless. it's hard to do
Yeah that's why I didn't want to search for a way to make screamers work as I wanted. Very hard to do in a few minutes. I also didn't intend to do it for the betas.

July 19, 2011, 05:02:37 PM
Reply #13

Offline FiremanX

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2011, 05:02:37 PM »
or we can leave scream off instead of on. only people who has enough courage can turn screamers on.

i lost hope anything what i use to this screamers is useless but i discovered that screamers are only compatible on deathmatch and last man standing.

July 28, 2011, 06:06:34 AM
Reply #14

Offline Meepy!-*Ivan!*

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2011, 06:06:34 AM »
Yeah I think I've found the way to have screamers being turned off by the player just once.

And as this is the add-on classes post I can share this:

Ok this is another of my classes: Ivy, a cybie girl I made as result of a request.

And this one is a ghost from the game Yume Nikki, and maybe known because of her appearance in Zombie Horde.

This is my latest release about the classes:
This file only adds the possibility to choose one of the four Ghostbusters: Peter (already in GVH), Egon, Raymond or Winston. They aren't different from Peter, it's just a silly add-on.

Anyway I don't think this is totally useless because GVH must get as many new stuff as it is needed to keep staying alive.

Meh, you should know by now... I don't want GVH to be gone! ):