General > The WWW board

The Annual April Fools Day Championships 2014

(1/2) > >>

Beed28:
It's that time of year again! YouTube threatening to wipe out its entire video library after selecting one video to be a "winner", TASVideos forming into a supreme reich, Pokémon sightings on Google Maps, ghosts haunting forums, etc. Yep, must be April Fools day again!

So what interesting pranks have you come across for this year?

Rozark:
Oh right I forgot ghost wily haunts the forum on April 1st.

Laggy Blazko:
Everyone in Minecraft is a villager.
Which is nice.

LlamaHombre:
League of Legends updated with their new "ultra rapid fire" game mode, giving everybody no mana costs and giving everyone 80% cool down reduction to start with, among other things.

Ceridran:

--- Quote from: "LlamaHombre" ---League of Legends updated with their new "ultra rapid fire" game mode, giving everybody no mana costs and giving everyone 80% cool down reduction to start with, among other things.
--- End quote ---

And they still haven't given us a Linux version. Oh well, I didn't get to enjoy Hexakill either.

"Ryze
We removed Ryze.
General
REMOVED - EXISTENCE - Is a thing"

"Master Yi
We briefly considered disabling Master Yi because Alpha Strike chaining made him borderline invulnerable, but realized we could solve the problem without removing him from the game. He's still really good.
Q - Alpha Strike
COOLDOWN - Now starts at the end of the ability instead of the beginning"

"Kassadin
With the recent Kassadin rework, we witnessed a few cases where he wasn't automatically banned or, even when he wasn't banned, wasn't auto-picked regardless of team synergy in ranked solo queue. We've since rectified this by disabling him.
General
REMOVED - EXISTENCE - Is a thing"

TF2/Dota 2 Outpost is using Comic Sans as it's main text.

I go onto the Chucklefish Forums..

"Hello Ceridran,

We've decided to take a more ~*kawaii*~ approach with Starbound, so we've changed the theme to match the new aesthetic. We hope you like it! (????)"

(click to show/hide)

Imgur requires a captcha for uploading images. I may be mistaken if this is april fools or not. But for sure, they brought out a Viralizer, and a "top comment generator".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version