General > The WWW board

What are your two superpowers?

(1/8) > >>

Ceridran:
Click here twice, post your results.

Superpower / Power Listing Wiki is home to a massive amount of super powers and examples from various things.
It's not fun as TVTropes, but here's a little fun game; click that link up there twice and posts your results. Feel free to redo a part of the random link gives you a list instead of a proper example.

Here's mine:
Transmutation - The power to alter the forms/structure of beings/objects.
Micro-Oxygen Breath - The users of this power can breathe micro oxygen energy that can destroy organic matter, and even vaporize metallic minerals.

Laggy Blazko:
- Hatred Embodiment: So apparently I can turn into Myroc.
- Acceleration Resistance: Is that like the ability to not get dizzy on a bus?

Sir Lemon:
Isolation and Peak Human Durability.

So, the best possible toughness for a human being alongside the ability to will myself in and out of existence.

-poof-

Ivory:
Nigh Omnipresence - This power is similar to Omnipresence, except that users are bound within a certain domain, such as time, space, or nothingness.
Peak Human Sensory System - The user's natural five senses are pushed at the highest limits of human perfection; meaning that their sense of sight, touch, hearing, smell and taste are enhanced. An individual with this ability are capable of seeing further, acutely touching ink on a page, hear small sounds, have a smell capability similar to an animal and tasting accurately than normal members of their species.

Sounds like they go well together. Cool!

DrMario2:
Somatosensory Imprint and Gas Manipulator... I'm an overpowered Holocaust...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version