Advanced Search

Author Topic: YOUR ideas for Ghoul and Human classes  (Read 152554 times)

September 22, 2012, 03:46:56 AM
Reply #195

Offline ashura9699

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: May 09, 2012, 02:26:27 PM

• View Profile
Re: YOUR ideas for Ghoul and Human classes
« Reply #195 on: September 22, 2012, 03:46:56 AM »
Um.....
Wow, I need to think on this one......
*2 HRS LATER*
BFG CORP. Employee:
Looks like the ST "Base III" skin
W1Primary:
MiniBFG: Similar to a Samus gun. Chargeable projectiles, damage while jumpcharging, etc.
W1Alt:A bomb. Creates a BFG explosion after 2 seconds.
W2Primary: Tripleshot: Sort of an UBERNERF BFG10K triple. Can kill you.
W2Alt:<ONLY WHEN CHARGE METER IS FULL (goes up over time)>
BFG bolt:
title says it all. An aimable BFG9000 shot. No nerfs. No friggin Y-axis irritation. No kill u.
And that's it.

September 22, 2012, 03:56:00 AM
Reply #196

Offline LlamaHombre

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: November 15, 2010, 09:19:04 PM

• View Profile
    • My Famitracker Covers
« Reply #196 on: September 22, 2012, 03:56:00 AM »
I messed up, but please note in the future how much time passes between posts before deciding whether or not anyone will still find the subject you're speaking of relevant.

November 10, 2012, 10:34:13 PM
Reply #197

Offline VirusNinja

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: May 20, 2011, 10:47:02 PM

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/nintendoplayer311
« Reply #197 on: November 10, 2012, 10:34:13 PM »
Scout from TF2! (If this is posted already, IGNORE.)

Has:
Scattergun/Shotgun that can shoot a lot of bullets into some ghouls. Or a shortstop. Bleh.

Auto-Pistol for those quick moments.

Bat or Sandman to discipline those mangrels.

Can go pretty fast, low health and is quite the quickster.

December 06, 2012, 06:00:37 PM
Reply #198

Offline Zocker

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 09, 2009, 07:30:26 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 06, 2012, 06:00:37 PM »
What is it's name?
The Rifle Cultist

What is it's story?
He's from a different dimension where Ghoul's have already whiped out the whole population. He was one among the very lucky survivors who could flee through a slipgate which was used by the Ghouls to reap one dimension by another. Unfortunately they picked up his trace and followed him... to our dimension (mixed with my own thoughts about a possible GVH backstory ^^)

What does it look like? (feel free to post sprites/images)
What I could I magine is a combination of Caleb and the Acolytes he was fighting. He wears a long coat which is partially tattered and is always wearing  sawed-off shotgun.

How does it play? (physics, abilities)
His main weapons are some sawed-off shotguns which he is dual whielding. They aren't that strong and aren't very accurate but because it are 2, they reload quite fast. He has a lot of shells.
He also got a flair which doesn't do much damage but illuminates dark rooms and when sticked on Ghouls deals some damage over time.

He also got a special mana resource. On top of these 2 weapons he can also use some magic abilities which require nothing but mana. Mana reloads rather quickly but he doesn't have much of it (can't spam and needs to use them wisely). A Rifle Cultist regenerates his mana anywhere and every time.
He is not as fast as the Hunter but a bit faster than a Marine.

His magic abilities are:
 - Dead Hand: Places handpring somewhere near the player for a short time. If Ghouls come near the hand they will suffer damage.
 - Firewave: Releases a wave of 4 fireballs which. The fireballs are rather slow but have deal good damage. Unlike the fire arrows they do not cause AoE damage until they hit the ground.
 - Spellbinder: Casts a fast single green sickle which also homes for the enemy but only for a certain degree. It deals less damage than the firewave but excels in long range. http://realm667.com/index.php?option=co ... Itemid=193

Why does it belong on GVH?
I always had this mechanic of a strong magical user in mind who has access to good spells but is limited by mana. While trying to regenerate he flees and tries to keep enemies on distance (a bit of a hit and run character but not like Hunter). However, if they come close he can make use of physical weapons which gives him a nice dynamic.

Also, I think that the setting and mood of the character fits GvH quite well and another grim character wouldn't be too bad for the game. Also, I imagine this charcter basically as a nice transition between Hunter and Marine.

June 26, 2014, 07:05:09 PM
Reply #199

Offline Dangerous Dave

• Standard Member

• I live... AGAIN!! (Now known as VIE-rus)
  • Date Registered: March 14, 2014, 05:29:43 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 26, 2014, 07:05:09 PM »
NAME: SCAREDEVIL
TYPE: GHOUL

STORY
Once there was a town owned by a greedy landlord, he stole property and raised the rent whenever he could. One day this landlord got possessed by a demon and since the townsfolk hated him they burned him to the steak, covered him in cloth and turned him into the town scarecrow. Years later the town was abandoned while he remained in the field, yurei came over and granted him freedom from he steak as long as he worked for her. He agreed but deep down he was willing to kill her at any opportunity.

APPEARANCE
(click to show/hide)

ABILITIES AND ATTACKS
Being a scarecrow for a long time has made him quite slow but also very tough (like 280 hp).
Attack (fire 1) 1000 yard stare: A devastating wide spread health draining stare that scares the life out of even the bravest of hunters, this attack power can drain and he has to stand still to recharge it.
Ability (fire 2) coward warp: holding this down makes him move like jitterskull, teleporting and such for when the field gets to frantic.

WHY HE BELONGS IN GvH
He would be perfect for open spaces (an area most ghouls avoid) forcing enemies to either fight him full force or retreat to the tighter areas (ideal for teamwork).

ENJOY :mrgreen:

June 26, 2014, 10:54:47 PM
Reply #200

Offline Laggy Blazko

• MM8BDM Extender

• Unf
  • Date Registered: April 01, 2011, 02:08:23 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 26, 2014, 10:54:47 PM »
That's not a ghoul, it's a turret. Ghouls are supposed to get close to humans most of the time.

June 27, 2014, 03:08:46 AM
Reply #201

Offline coolcat7022

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 27, 2013, 01:01:34 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 27, 2014, 03:08:46 AM »
Name: Grand Digger
Type: Ghoul

Story
The humans knew they had to find a way to push back the ghouls, so they excavated a large, lifeless desert with a very low pit in its center. As they drilled the pit deeper, a quaking began, the entire desert shook lightly at first, and then kept on strengthing, forcing the miners to move slower and slower. Once the quake reached a destructive level, a massive purple, wide sandworm burst from the pit rims, trapped most of the miners, and sank back down, swallowing the miners whole, with only their blood left behind. The Grand Digger had awoken.

Appearence: A colossal purple sandworm with incredible body width and length, wide enough to swallow a group of humans and ghouls whole, in fact.

Abilities and Attacks:
He may be big and incredible durable (around 310 HP), but this worm ghoul is as slow as a class can possibly be. (AKA the lowest speed a class can be.) However, he hides underground most of the game, signalled by a player slowing (all characters except Grand Diggers.) earthquake.
Attack (main fire) Ground Burst: The Grand Digger bursts forth and swallows anything within its wide, trapping maw. (both enemies and allies.) However, it must be done in a place where the digger's body fits, and during this attack is when The Grand Digger is vunerable to attack.
Ability (alt fire) Quake Boost: temporarily make the quake shake more violently and slow the above grounders more. (cannot be done mid attack, as that's when the quake stops completely.

Why it belongs in GvH:
Most Ghouls are small and fast, so why not make the opposite, and give it an interesting risk vs reward mechanic? (it can kill teammates with its attack, but it can kill lots of humans.) The fact it also risks damage from outside of range players when devouring also makes it extremely dicey, which I think is something the current ghoul group lacks, risk.

July 14, 2014, 11:31:37 PM
Reply #202

Offline Grevious437

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: July 14, 2014, 10:11:42 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 14, 2014, 11:31:37 PM »
NAME: Mindmelter
TYPE: Ghoul

Its story:
Mindmelter, before his awful transformation, was a scientist living in a small town, working for a small company that studied the advancement in brain function. The scientist was mad, and used living, breathing human subjects in his secret, inhumane expreiments. year after year, the scientist would create horrible mutations from the experiments he performed, all in the name of science and productivity. one day, one of his test subjects escaped and burned his laboratory, taking the scientist with it. the horrible mixtures the Scientist had created spilled into his monstrously disfigured body, causing his brain and head to swell to incredible size, and the rest of his body to rot away. Yurei, seeing the potential for a servant who can fight with its own brain, revived the Scientist and recruit him to Yureis ranks, and dubbing him as "The Mindmelter."

Appearance: Mindmelter appears as a skull with eyes still intact, but its brain has swollen to incredible size, and is exposed through its broken, bloody skull.

Ability: it has little health, but can move quickly. he is more of a supporter than an attacker, using his opponents minds to his advantage.

Attacks:
Damaging Hallucination: Mindmelter causes the victim to hallucinate a mass of hornets attacking them, which causes damage over time until the victim either dies or the hallucination comes to an end.

Mental Decoy: Mindmelter causes the humans to see a non-existant copy of one of the ghouls, which runs about, acting as a distraction for the humans.

Mind Control: a low damage attack that, when it kills a human, causes the victim to become a minion for the Ghouls.

Reason: i feel that there needs to be more classes that can assist other teammates.

December 10, 2016, 04:12:07 AM
Reply #203

Offline Robotallion

• Standard Member

• Please don't sneeze the breeze will freeze.
  • Date Registered: December 07, 2016, 08:44:40 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 10, 2016, 04:12:07 AM »
Tactical Bomber

March 22, 2018, 08:34:07 AM
Reply #204

Offline CyanBlue

• Standard Member

• Joins the Dark Gods army (not Willy)
  • Date Registered: March 09, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 22, 2018, 08:34:07 AM »
Name: Sonic.Exe
Type: Ghoul

Story:
I'm a total Sonic the Hedgehog fan much like everyone else, I like the newer games, but I don't mind playing the classics. I don't think I've ever played glitchy or hacked games before, though I don't think I want to play any after the experience I had...

It started on a nice summer afternoon, I was playing Sonic Unleashed (I liked how you get to explore the towns in it) until I noticed, out of my peripheral vision, that the mailman had arrived and put something in my mailbox as usual and left. I paused my game to go see what I got in the mail... The only thing in the Mailbox was a CD case for computers and a note. I took it inside.

See Image:
(click to show/hide)

Primary Fire:
Only spook enemies with aiming

Secondary Fire:
Teleport at the back of enemy

Ability
When killed, Sonic.Exe has a last stand for 10 seconds (for invulnerability)

For other reason:
Must added this in GvH, this will be best part against all Ghoul Masters, i can edit this sprite and effect of this class not making a flying glitch