Advanced Search

Author Topic: My Ghoul Ideas - They are free to use  (Read 13208 times)

September 03, 2009, 08:26:29 PM
Read 13208 times

Offline Gato Cinza

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 26, 2009, 04:54:39 PM

• View Profile
My Ghoul Ideas - They are free to use
« on: September 03, 2009, 08:26:29 PM »
Just credit me :D

Malevolence: A scourge that is actually considered mor powerful than the Yurei herself. This ghoul has roamed Earth for centuries killing humans after the next. He has a very hideous and disturbing image of which is forever seared into the victim's mind. He uses his appearance and mind to rend you to pieces (tele/physcokinesis much?).

NightStalker: A disturbing creature who is said to be the warped face of a woman that walks on both walls and floors. When she finds a victim she lungs with great force biting the soul out of her victim.

(The) Wraith: The appearance of this creature is warped too much to make an actually image. It surrounds the victim in a chill of death and suffocates the victim to death.

If anyone wants to use these you may just give meh credit. I know i didnt give any sprites or sounds but no one should have a problem finding a matching sprite/sound for em

.....psst....how bout GvH?

September 04, 2009, 02:44:37 PM
Reply #1

Offline TERRORsphere

• MM8BDM Contributor
  • Date Registered: August 22, 2009, 08:45:17 PM

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/DoomThroughDoom
Re: My Ghoul Ideas - They are free to use
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 02:44:37 PM »
Very nice.

September 04, 2009, 10:27:36 PM
Reply #2

Offline lord_of_hell

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 14, 2009, 04:54:15 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 10:27:36 PM »
we need images(what dont make traumas D: )

September 05, 2009, 04:58:17 AM
Reply #3

Knux

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 04:58:17 AM »
How about these? Spoiler tagged for those who don't want to see them.

(click to show/hide)

Have fun. :P

September 05, 2009, 06:40:35 AM
Reply #4

Offline Ivory

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: August 25, 2009, 08:17:59 AM

• View Profile
    • http://www.cutstuff.net/
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 06:40:35 AM »
Those are some great ideas. Since there's a topic for this, I'll go throw out ghoul ideas I've had. (also feel free to use whatever, just be kind and give me credit).

First off, a joke concept regarding the Hunter.
(The) Banshee: During the Ghouls vs Humans war, one Hunter continued to prove herself a ghoul hunter. Sending dozens of ghouls back to the grave with nothing more than her Bow and Magic. Attempting to destroy the Yurei on her own, this Hunter proceeded to the Forest. The Yurei, taking note on this threat, prepared an ambush with her guardians. However instead of killing the hunter, she brought her down. Using her sinister powers to twist this hunter into the Banshee. A ghostly siren of the Yurei. Once a great ghoul hunter, now a shadowy huntress against humanity.
Her bow is still this dark hunters main assets. Sharing normal arrows with her human counterpart, but that's about all.
Poison Arrows: Where fire arrows are great for creepers, Poison arrows make short work of camping humans. (Except the cyborg, he'll laugh at your pitiful attempts to down him.)
Dark Arrows: Firing slow moving shadowy arrows, any one dieing from these arrows will become a random ghoul (at 50% health value) to assault the humans. Like the ice arrows, they fire many of them, these ones are semi transparent and leave behind a black trail.
Ethereal Arrows: These ghostly arrows are extremely powerful, yet unpredictable. phasing in between physical and ghostly states, the ghostly state simply passes though everything, however if it becomes physical and hits something, dealing incredible amounts of punishment. However its very difficult to see when in its ethereal state, so it may catch some humans off guard.

The banshee lacks the abilities to take many hits, so instead of a radius damage magical attack, the Banshee has the ability to sink into temporary invisibility (leaving only a very faint black mist trail) However this state renders her as a ghost, allowing (some) projectiles to simply pass by her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mimic: A sneaky thief who mastered in manipulation. He had an uncanny ability to mimic whatever he heard. Eventually the thief was found and sentenced to life imprisonment. Eventually he did die, and his abilities manifested in a new form, capable of copying ghouls sounds as he moved as well as their own abilities, but to a weaker extent.

A weak ghoul with no abilities of his own. He instead works by imitating other ghouls. Copying their sounds and abilities (but the abilities are weaker than the actual ghoul). Mimic can easily throw off Humans by pretending to be another ghoul.

Venomite: a mad scientist who was obsessed with poisons. One day, his crazed poison brewing took his life, and his skull became infused with poison, causing it to leave poison trails as he moves about. This poison is ever changing and humans can never create a cure for it.

A sinister ghoul with no actual attack. However as he moves, he leaves behind a trial of poison clouds. His tactics involve flying by to cut humans off from other ghouls. His poisonous clouds can rapidly degrade humans health, if they aren't careful.

PsyScream: A mysterious waif in the 1800's. This woman had a unique ability to manipulate with her mind. This homeless traveled city to city, looking for acceptance. She was eventually captured by the church, strapped down to an altar, branded as a demon and a heretic. And eventually killed upon the altar. Using sacred artifacts to strap her soul to the altar. As years passed by and the church was eventually abandoned, robbers stole these artifacts. The soul was finally freed, This new ghoul PsyScream.

PsyScream's ability can literally be anything in manipulation with her mind, if she was ever a ghoul, get creative.

September 07, 2009, 02:33:56 AM
Reply #5

Offline Robjoe

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 15, 2009, 03:10:58 AM

• View Profile
    • http://www.xfire.com/profile/catadioptrictrap/
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 02:33:56 AM »
Eh, I guess I might as well post an idea I've had for a while. Here's a very, very scary Ghoul idea. I should warn you though, this can scar you for life...

You think you've seen the worst there is. You think you've seen all the Pokémon in Kanto. You've braved all eight gyms, you've beaten the league, you've struggled with the Japanese text, and the only thing left to do is to go catch Metwo in the Unknown Dungeon. Once you've reached the final floor, and a couple steps away from the water, you notice the wild Pokémon sequence starting up. "No problem", you think, "I can take this Rhydon." But you were wrong. Horribly wrong. For what attacked you wasn't a Rhydon. You've heard myths and legends about this monster, but those are just regarded as fairy tales. It mutters it's cry. As you stare in horror, it slowly walks up to you. You try to run, but your legs won't listen. Your life flashes before your eyes as it sucks out your soul with it's small eye. Your corpse lies there, with the exact same face it has.

That's right, the abomination I'm talking about is #40, it's...
(click to show/hide)

September 08, 2009, 08:31:58 AM
Reply #6

Offline Minus

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 15, 2009, 09:52:08 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 08:31:58 AM »
While we are all coming up with these idea's, I thought the nightbringer from Dawn of War would be pretty cool to fight, he's not really a ghoul, he's an god in a metal body who is the embodiment of death.

He has a huge scythe and destroys you in a swift movement of his scythe. He also can blow you away from himself using an etheric tempest. He can also do low ranged damage with a black energy stream from his fingers. When he dies, (this is my idea), he releases an unholy black fire which is instant kill and expands a few meters in every direction. Here's a few pictures:
(click to show/hide)
Yeah, it's not original, whoop de doo. I would just like to see this monstrosity put into doom and he is ghouly in a way, kind of.

September 10, 2009, 06:29:14 AM
Reply #7

Offline ThaMarine

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 13, 2009, 09:13:47 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 06:29:14 AM »
I have a human idea and I'm not really into making a new thread for it.

Marine Commander

Visually same as the Marine, except for badges on his shoulders.

Weapons:

Super-accurate-no recoil subamachine gun (100 bullets): slow fire rate and medium damage.

Medpacks: can drop medkits but only Allies can use it, but he can pick up the ones othe Marine Commanders dropped.

Spawn Beacons: Can drop spawn beacon that teleports an allied Chaingunner (just like the original chaingunner, only does less damage). There can be a maximum of 3 Chaingunners at the same time.