Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > Tutorial Collection

[TUTORIAL] Creating a customized skin

<< < (9/9)

Ruzma:
It's gotta have to do,with the gender settings.
It's so very stupid, but if you don't set male gender, it won't play any sounds.
I don't know if you have to set Male specifically, or just change the gender, but yeah.

It absolutely does not matter what gender you set, though. Absolutely not, so don't worry your braincells.

BookWormGreen:

--- Quote from: Ruzma on February 27, 2020, 08:53:18 AM ---It's gotta have to do,with the gender settings.
It's so very stupid, but if you don't set male gender, it won't play any sounds.
I don't know if you have to set Male specifically, or just change the gender, but yeah.

It absolutely does not matter what gender you set, though. Absolutely not, so don't worry your braincells.

--- End quote ---
Figured it out but yeah that's weird and oddly specific. OP should include that in the original post to prevent confusion

WaddeMan007:
can someone explain me why this isnt workin please:
https://mega.nz/file/I9UR0aBS#Rv-ajgOjMsL6eBw6stW2kodemoGibs_phie3_GGImF0

JKcris20:
Hello, I want to ask, if there is a way to know the color for the skins because one year ago i did one, but i used different colors, brown, green and a dark blue (of course i used blue and cyan in the t-shirt and eye's skin) and when i changed a weapon this colors change their tones, i want the colors stay the same even if i change weapons. (blue can change i don't bother about that  :mrgreen:).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version