Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > DECORATE and ACS Modifications

Hil's Project Shed(Basin O' Weapons released!)

(1/2) > >>

Hilman170499:
Hey there. I'm just a hobbyist 8BDM coder making a bunch of projects for the heck of it. Feel free to look around.

Double Gear Rumble
My own take of the Double Gear System introduced in Mega Man 11, adapted to MM8BDM. Use the Power Gear and Speed Gear abilities to boost your abilities! However, be careful, as the system can overheat, temporarily disabling your Gears.
To use the Double Gear abilities, set the "+Zoom" and "+Reload" functions in your controls. Options will be provided in the new Double Gear menu.
(click to show/hide)
The Double Gear System HUD, as well as Speed Gear in effect. A colour-coded cog indicates which Gear is in use.

Visit the training room to see the specific effects of Power Gear.
Basin O' Weapons
A weapon pack of my creation, containing an assortment of weapons.
(click to show/hide)Compatibility details:
Class Slot: 17
Custom Bar: 17
Translation: 3522 - 3525
Bonus Scene (Chapter 12 spoiler warning)
(click to show/hide)One of the most iconic scenes in Mega Man 10 is the introduction to the very last level of the game, due to its comically drawn-out buildup.
However, in the MM10 portion of 8BDM's campaign, this scene was not adapted, which I felt was a bit of a missed opportunity. So I quickly whipped up this small cutscene which takes place before you enter the space station.

The Super Arm Experiment (obsolete)
Just a minor visual mod. This was inspired by Guts Man's attack animation of picking up and throwing a "rock". This mod just leaves the player in the first firing frame whenever he/she holds the Super Arm block. Feel free to use this experiment for modding, or if you're hosting a server that doesn't modify the vanilla class.
(click to show/hide)
Graffiti Guns!
Hey you! The one in blue-and-cyan. Ever thought of how it would feel to bring out your inner street hip? That's why I developed these Graffiti Guns! These neat weapons fire balls of paint that splat against the wall, and the best part: You never run out! Unfortunately, you need to cheat to get your hands on one. That, and you need good aim. Anyway, have fun!
(click to show/hide)
GG for "Graffiti Guns"! Hopefully, Dr Light doesn't mind the mess I made. The Graffiti Guns set comes in: Base(Mega Man blue, it's a test item which the other Guns inherit from), Black, White, Grey, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange, Purple, Cyan, Pink and Brown. To access, just type GIVE GraffitiGun<Colour> and replace "<Colour>" with one of the available choices in the set.*Disclaimer: The Eraser Laser isn't functioning. It's intended to wipe away any Graffiti it touches, but I dunno how to code it...

Archive:
(click to show/hide)Double Gear Rumble
Alpha 1
Alpha 2
Alpha 3
BLUE FOR DAYS!!!

Hilman170499:
Bump:
Calling all artists! And uh... hip street gangsters? Graffiti Guns are now out! Paint on the walls to your heart's content!

Laggy Blazko:
Guys, remember to set cl_maxdecals to something like 99999999, otherwise drawings will disappear too soon.

Hilman170499:
Bump.
Double Gear Rumble is now released. This public test version should give you a taste of how the Double Gear System would function.

Hilman170499:
Bump.
Made a bonus scene for the main campaign.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version