General > Forum Games

Ruin-A-Wish

(1/31) > >>

ZipZap:
Alright so how this works is that i'm gonna make a wish and you have twist it into a bad thing then you make a wish, which then someone else twists into a bad thing, continuing the chain, like this
(click to show/hide)PostMaker27: i wish i had a wii u
stevejeffersonmcnuggets: now you have a wii u but it's broken lol. also i wish quint got nerfed
johnegbertfan413: congratulations, now you have to beat quint with a nerf gun :x <cue wish here>
<cue reply here>
now this is my wish.
i wish all the bad people died.

GameAndWatcher:
Granted: Everyone who has made any sin, regardless of how minuscule it is, is now dead. This includes yourself and almost everyone you love.

I wish that the MK8DX content was available on Wii U.

bass44:
Granted: But the DLC is too expensive.

I wish the refrigerator in my garage worked again.

Upsilon:
Granted: The MK8DX content is available on Wii U, but only for 1 seco- Whoops, time's up.  Too bad.  Have a nice day.

Ugh, Ninja'd.

Granted: The fridge works again, alright- BUT AS A KILLER MACHINE THAT HAS A GIANT BLINKING WEAKPOINT!

I wish for 3 benevolent genies.

SuperCraig64:
This sounds fun, might as well give it a go.

--- Quote from: Upsilon on April 29, 2017, 11:25:48 PM ---Granted: The fridge works again, alright- BUT AS A KILLER MACHINE THAT HAS A GIANT BLINKING WEAKPOINT!

I wish for 3 benevolent genies.

--- End quote ---

Granted: Those three genies only give one wish each, each wish taking the price of something that's dear to you.

I wish I had a Nintendo Switch. ..for obvious hype reasons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version