Gaming > Mega Man Discussion

MEGAMAN YOUTUBE DUMP!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Mobius:

--- Quote from: "CopShowGuy" ---Isn't that the one where Mega Man is released from his game (MM5 specifically) and then goes around learning about Japan?  I saw that one if that's it.  Dr. Wily was peeking in on girls during Girl's Day.  The fiend!
--- End quote ---

It is also the best Megaman anime I have seen. I find it unfortunate it lasted only 3 episodes. The animation sequences for the beginning of each episodes and last fight was nothing less of great.

I saw it on Animenetwork. Good stuff.

PressStart:
The whole thing was an effort to pilot an idea for a full animated series, while acting as an intercultural service as well to educate other countries about Japanese customs. It sounded like a good idea, especially when you had someone like MegaMan selling the facts to kids, but they went with a Ruby-Spears cartoon instead. Thus, you have 3 MegaMan OVAs with a lot of boring Japanese factoids and only a few cool action scenes (the music's pretty cool too despite not being from the game).

BUT what I REALLY wanna see is, there's some rare promotional footage for the show that is like, ALL action.

http://www.mmhp.net/Marketing/Promo.html

You can see bits and pieces of this footage used in the American Cartoon's commercials, and in MegaMan 7's Japanese game commercial, but the whole thing has never been uploaded anywhere. I'd kill for this baby to be uploaded on youtube or somewhere...how can people be so cruel??

CutmanMike:

Mega Man vs Solar Man

TrueTenguMan:

It's hard to not think it's funny. Also Metal Man found the computer room :p

Yeah it's based off an anime opening, however still interesting to watch...

Blaze Yeager:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version