Gaming > Mega Man Discussion

Rock Girl?

<< < (2/3) > >>

TrueTenguMan:

--- Quote from: "Ivory" ---
--- Quote from: "Yellow Devil" ---Music's good, but I hate touho
--- End quote ---
Maybe I'll spite you by making MegamariDM  ;)
--- End quote ---

It's a trap!!

Snake33AU:
In the words of M. Bison "This is delicious!"

These are really great, and I think the second one is my fave so far.
The 1st and 3rd one remind me a lot of MM5's main medley, and the intro of the 4th one reminds me of the intro story music of Blaster Master.

Shame these aren't in a game, but who knows if someone will make one?

Also, that other vid with the game, the boss is insane.  :shock:  How are you meant to dodge that 360 card attack, or all those ying yang balls? lol. I never seen, read, played umm, what ever that thing was you mentioned, lol.

Ivory:

--- Quote from: "Snake33AU" ---Also, that other vid with the game, the boss is insane.  :shock:  How are you meant to dodge that 360 card attack, or all those ying yang balls? lol. I never seen, read, played umm, what ever that thing was you mentioned, lol.
--- End quote ---

It's slightly easier than you would think. This is mostly because your characters hitbox excludes your hat, shoes and I believe a bit your arms. It's not the entire sprite.

It also helps that you have two characters to use. Each with their own life bar. Except if one of them dies, you still lose(As in you can't have one die and switch to another)

CutmanMike:
Ooh so this is based on a shoot em up? I might want to get my hands on that. I love crazy hard shooters.

brotoad:
touhou=ikaruga with loli!
i like the music but i'm pretty sick of seeing the characters everywhereeee

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version