Gaming > Mega Man Discussion

My Mega Man remixes etc.

(1/2) > >>

Snake33AU:
Hey all

I didn't want to make an entire thread at first but I figured I'd make one to show some of the stuff I have made, which I want to share with everyone.

All of these videos have been made in Fruity Loops 8, and I was new to it at the time. They are remixes of Mega Man songs but one of them is an original one inspired by the game. I downloaded NES vst plug ins for the sounds in that one. Anyway, without further ado, I will post them:

This was my first attempt and of course I had to do a cover of Snake Man.
It's not perfect, in fact some parts seem off, but I am happy for it being the first one I've done.

(click to show/hide)
This one is the second NES sounding original track I did (you can check out the other ones too if you like). This one was heavily influenced from Mega Man, and I think this one is my favourite.
(click to show/hide)
This was a remix of one of my fave tracks from MMX2. It's short but I quite like it, and it includes some 16bit MIDI samples from the game.
(click to show/hide)
Finally I decided to re-create the intro highway level from MMX. It turned out all right, and I realise now I completely forgot the strings section  :shock: but other than that, i am quite happy with it.
(click to show/hide)
I hope you enjoy them as I enjoyed making them. I have other game related stuff on my youtube account if you're interested (any Ninja Gaiden fans?).
Feel free to comment honestly too, I would admire that. Thank you!

P.S. If you can, please ignore the youtube poops on my account >< lolol.  :p

CopShowGuy:
Strange...the youtube tags don't seem to be working.

TERRORsphere:
you used "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbVUIYkmD0Q" in the youtube tags. You should of put: "YbVUIYkmD0Q"

Snake33AU:
Bahh! Thanks for pointing that out. I figured either my browser was screwing up or I didn't update Flash. All right, take two:

Snake Man Remix:
(click to show/hide)
8 bit Mega Melody:
(click to show/hide)
MMX2 Sigma Stage 1 remix
(click to show/hide)
MMX Central Highway remix
(click to show/hide)
Check out my account if you like for other game remixes and such.
Thanks!  :)

KillerChair:
I like the 8bit mega melody ^^ sounds the way it should

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version