Advanced Search

Author Topic: Remember guys, all of the community is awesome.  (Read 6583 times)

February 08, 2013, 04:19:03 AM
Read 6583 times

Offline Emmanuelf06

• Donator
  • Date Registered: October 07, 2010, 03:03:19 AM

• View Profile
Remember guys, all of the community is awesome.
« on: February 08, 2013, 04:19:03 AM »
First, little music! (if you want).

(click to show/hide)
I remember sometimes bad things about this community, just the raged guys, but is it really a problem when we see the ambition We have, all of us?  :)
(sorry for my english....)
About winning.
We want win cause we are fan of a robotmaster. (exemple: Trentman (ballademan) or me, stonefunk (gemini!! <3 )
We want win cause we respect the community, so we want win for the fun to be a strong cool guy! (exemple: OJ or Celebi <3 i really don't have bad sentiments; he want to be a winner, hes right....civilisation need some winners and no cowards!   :cool:
Oh there is some trolls too, but are they really dangerous? I loled always when bikdark/stylin trololo do the mad guy, he is not really a "fa*" like some guys can say, i think, he want to be a strong guy cause he likes really this interesting game too, it's a good point I think.
We want win cause it's better than lose, however, it's just for fun !  :mrgreen:
Win, for us (honnor in the community), for them (robotmasters!), for you !

About the atmosphere.
The atmosphere become really nice, every day, i didnt noticed that....cause i was fu**ed by my personal/family problems...and problems with women cause im again without girlfriend (with 29 years WTF!) So im sometimes mad, i dont know why.
But i noticed....when i play mm8bdm, specially when there is a crazy atmosphere, it's so special, we lol sometimes with our robotmasters, we try to win but never forget to lol about a crazy thing.
The respect is on the place. Sometimes, we can be mad in game, but it's just temporary; me too, when a strong guy/robotmasters kill me easily, im like a raged guy cause it's really hard to play against doomlikeGuys who are really strong !!! I don't play a lot (specially cause im from france and i need to sleep the night when it's not late in america...)and i dont care anymore about the ping, cause i have so much fun....specially when i play TLMS with a spammer robotmaster xDDDD (like heatman <3 :3 ) Really funny! xD :twisted:
Newbies are like our little brothers too, we started as them, maybe in an other way....but i think, it's beautiful when a good player try to learn to a newbie how to play this game...
Always some new players who can get the passion of megaman!
The atmosphere is really better than when i played Counter strike in french servers. Guys, you are awesome, i know that i will have always a lot of fun with you !

About the staff/team.
So much modes came and come always. It's really good for everybody, im alway impressed when i see some new modes and all ! My favorite is TLMS classes, so much fun with the old celebi server too (MR X map wtf for the last survivors xD ). Cutstuff community noticed since the beginning the potential of the mm8bdm project, it's a sucess for me, and there is sometimes some news guys who want make some sprites or others things for the modes or for the official version...more and more.....!!
Im 29, but i see our community like some nice childrens who can be crazy, funny or mad/happy sometimes.....fun life.

I never played a so cool doom like online with a so cool community! We want succeed with passion, we want make this megaman game awesome with passion.
Cutstuff Community Forever.

February 09, 2013, 07:34:56 PM
Reply #1

Offline EazyDI

• Fighter
  • Date Registered: December 18, 2010, 01:41:37 AM

• View Profile
Re: Remember guys, all of the community is awesome.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 07:34:56 PM »
Quote from: "Stonefunk"
I loled always when bikdark/stylin trololo do the mad guy, he is not really a "fa*" like some guys can say, i think, he want to be a strong guy cause he likes really this interesting game too, it's a good point I think.

What was that, Stonefunk?

February 09, 2013, 11:48:35 PM
Reply #2

Offline Emmanuelf06

• Donator

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 11:48:35 PM »
Bad memories maybe.  :ugeek:

Damn, i was really depressive...that night :v

February 12, 2013, 06:09:23 AM
Reply #3

Offline Tesseractal

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: January 26, 2011, 01:36:07 AM

• View Profile
    • http://www.formspring.me/IceNinth
Fortunately, Bikdark is now the same person as Tengu.
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 06:09:23 AM »
Quote from: "Stylin'"
I loled always when bikdark/stylin trololo do the mad guy, he is not really a "fa*" like some guys can say, i think, he want to be a strong guy cause he likes really this interesting game too, it's a good point I think.
What was that, Stonefunk?
He's talking about the time that you and bikdark were the same person (hence the backslash). Don't you remember? It was ages ago. You were both unfadeds, so it's a logical conclusion. (After all, "clan" is just short-hand for collective unconscious. We can only assume you existed as part of a single entity until its dissolution.) He's not great with English, but I can assure you he's sticking his nuts out for you/Bik, dawg. It's rare for users around here to defend Bikdark/you.

Unless you/Bikdark really are homosexual, in which case I apologize. It would be a terrible to thing to impose heterosexuality on you/him.
The atmosphere is really better than when i played Counter strike in french servers. Guys, you are awesome, i know that i will have always a lot of fun with you !

So much modes came and come always. It's really good for everybody, im alway impressed when i see some new modes and all ! My favorite is TLMS classes, so much fun with the old celebi server too (MR X map wtf for the last survivors xD ).

I never played a so cool doom like online with a so cool community! We want succeed with passion, we want make this megaman game awesome with passion.
Those two things are directly related, you know! The classes mod inherently drives out competition by its nature. A few animals/pokemon/etc. can tailor it to their own interests, so they have an inherent advantage over weaker or newer players and their skill position is upheld at minimal effort. The rest of the community who bothers with this mod isn't interested in competition, so they're freely and willingly accepting of such changes. After all, they're just being strung along for the ride! The skill gap that separates (and frustrates) a great deal of counterstrike players is erased once skill becomes irrelevant in favor of exploitative tactics ("strategy", if you will). Throw in a bunch of oversized, non-optimal maps and now the whole game's been warped into a contortion of the community! There's no reason for any dissatisfaction at all!

Well, I do wonder where some of those competitive players / creative modders went...

February 12, 2013, 10:21:28 PM
Reply #4

Offline Tengu

• Donator

• the frogs are gay
  • Date Registered: May 17, 2011, 12:36:35 AM

• View Profile
Re: Fortunately, Bikdark is now the same person as Tengu.
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 10:21:28 PM »
Quote from: "Tesseractal"
Unless you/Bikdark really are homosexual, in which case I apologize. It would be a terrible to thing to impose heterosexuality on you/him.

Will you please quit it with statements like this. First it's calling people "furfags" and now it's this. You may not realize it but some people take offense to constant jokes involving homosexuality (because that's really funny, you know)

Also I'm not sure what you're implying with that subject title.

February 13, 2013, 05:24:34 AM
Reply #5

Offline Tesseractal

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: January 26, 2011, 01:36:07 AM

• View Profile
    • http://www.formspring.me/IceNinth
I'm into beastiality, which basically makes me a furry anywa
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 05:24:34 AM »
It's not a joke.

Read the post again: Stylin' was upset that stonefunk claimed Stylin'(bikdark) wasn't homosexual. (It's difficult to tell, because stonefunk is not a native English speaker.) I wanted to make sure Stylin' knew Stonefunk is complimenting him, but at the same time, I am equally accepting of homosexuals. (Since Stylin' was upset at being told he was "not a fag", we have to consider the possibility that he is. It's similar to feminists who complain when they're referred to as "he" by people who are ignorant of their actual gender.) I mean no ill will toward either Stylin' or homosexuals, and I apologize if you were unable to understand that discourse.

On another note, "furfags" is largely an unrelated term: Most furries are heterosexual, and condone homosexuality (as I do). "Fags" is just a derogatory term tacked on the end as a basic insult, since "gay" is too tame now from overuse, similar to "tourneyfags". Actual accusations of homosexuality are mostly absent in these cases, similar to how someone who calls you a motherfucker generally does not accuse you of engaging in incestuous relationships, since the word's original meaning has been somewhat lost. Like homosexuals and furry relationships, however, I also condone incest and mean no offense toward you motherfuckers out there.

February 13, 2013, 08:14:51 PM
Reply #6

Offline Orange juice :l

• Warrior
  • Date Registered: October 10, 2010, 08:41:18 PM

• View Profile
    • http://cutstuff.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=590
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 08:14:51 PM »
I think Stylin' was more irritated that Stonefunk was calling him an outcast.

February 13, 2013, 09:20:39 PM
Reply #7

Offline Gumballtoid

• MM8BDM Extender

• Recipe for Success
  • Date Registered: July 13, 2011, 10:27:00 PM

• View Profile
I mean, I kind of get the gist of it, but still
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 09:20:39 PM »
This thread might have been nice, but

I can't understand half of that post.

February 14, 2013, 06:31:49 PM
Reply #8

Offline Emmanuelf06

• Donator

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2013, 06:31:49 PM »
Sorry for my english. XD

Anyways.... :x

February 14, 2013, 09:56:39 PM
Reply #9

Offline HD_

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 13, 2011, 01:44:40 AM

• View Profile
Re: I'm into beastiality, which basically makes me a furry a
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2013, 09:56:39 PM »
Quote from: "Tesseractal"
It's not a joke.

Maybe not so much a joke. Maybe more of a jab? I dunno, I don't believe in word semantics.

Read the post again: Stylin' was upset that stonefunk claimed Stylin'(bikdark) wasn't homosexual. (It's difficult to tell, because stonefunk is not a native English speaker.) I wanted to make sure Stylin' knew Stonefunk is complimenting him, but at the same time, I am equally accepting of homosexuals. (Since Stylin' was upset at being told he was "not a fag", we have to consider the possibility that he is. It's similar to feminists who complain when they're referred to as "he" by people who are ignorant of their actual gender.) I mean no ill will toward either Stylin' or homosexuals, and I apologize if you were unable to understand that discourse.

So...you based that on an assumption you made? "What?" can mean so many things. Let me list them for you.

What do you mean?
    What are you talking about?
    What are you accusing me off, if anything?
    What possessed you to associate me with Bikdark?

The list goes on for more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. Also, I know you're smart Roc. Even I know that "fag" was clearly not referring to sexuality here. The fact that you decided to twist that into making it into something that refers to sexuality and make into something that might be offensive to some people, especially in a thread about how good this community is, is appalling IMO.[/color][/b]

On another note, "furfags" is largely an unrelated term: Most furries are heterosexual, and condone homosexuality (as I do). "Fags" is just a derogatory term tacked on the end as a basic insult, since "gay" is too tame now from overuse, similar to "tourneyfags". Actual accusations of homosexuality are mostly absent in these cases, similar to how someone who calls you a motherfucker generally does not accuse you of engaging in incestuous relationships, since the word's original meaning has been somewhat lost. Like homosexuals and furry relationships, however, I also condone incest and mean no offense toward you motherfuckers out there.

See, now you're twisting the meaning and context of things to better suit your "argument". So tell me, how might this be different from the way Stonefunk meant it? (I'll give you a hint: it pretty clearly isn't) And yet again, you go and make jokes about...incest. That is low.

tl;dr Making off-hand sexuality comments is distasteful and blatantly misinterpreting things in a way that you don't even interpret them in your own text is rude and unbecoming of you Roc.

February 15, 2013, 09:14:48 AM
Reply #10

Offline Emmanuelf06

• Donator

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2013, 09:14:48 AM »
Damn?!  :shock:  If you don't use this threat to speak about the awesome cutstuff community, don't POST (or lock it <____< )

Anyways, everybody was mad sometimes, it's only "some" guys....

And yeah, i like Classes cause it's the best "fan" mode We can have.

And there will be EXE classes! :becomecrazy:  :D

February 15, 2013, 07:13:51 PM
Reply #11

Offline HD_

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 13, 2011, 01:44:40 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2013, 07:13:51 PM »
I apologize Stonefunk, how rude of me

This community actually is great though

It's a fun group of people to be around, and all the conflict can be exciting at times