Advanced Search

Author Topic: [BUG] Game locks up up after dying to Sunstar  (Read 2232 times)

December 28, 2020, 06:04:03 AM
Read 2232 times

Offline TAG

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: December 28, 2020, 05:48:34 AM

• View Profile
[BUG] Game locks up up after dying to Sunstar
« on: December 28, 2020, 06:04:03 AM »
There's another thread talking about a bug vs. Sunstar, but it seems that the issue there is different from the issue I am having.

After failing multiple times against Sunstar, I reloaded Story Mode to return to Cossack's Ship and bought some items from Auto (the only one I remember buying for sure was Copy Vision).  Upon returning to Sunstar, I find that every time I die, I cannot restart the fight and am stuck, with my only options being to either reload Story Mode or exit the application.  This makes the boss fight infinitely more tedious because it means that every failed attempt at beating him requires me to reload Story Mode, choose the Sunstar fight level, load up the cutscene, etc. etc. if I wish to try again.  I tried taking off the items I bought and everything and have restarted the application multiple times, but the issue persists.  This has actually happened to me at an earlier point in the game while fighting the Weapons Archive, but the bug only happened once or twice (as opposed to every single time with Sunstar).  I really don't want to have to stop playing or reset my progress because of this very annoying bug. :(