Advanced Search

Author Topic: About my "7-Up" Server  (Read 1610 times)

October 28, 2012, 07:48:02 PM
Read 1610 times

Offline Blaze The Cat

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: October 13, 2012, 02:13:58 AM

• View Profile
About my "7-Up" Server
« on: October 28, 2012, 07:48:02 PM »
It seems apparent that some players don't quite understand why they are losing frags on death in this server.

It's called "7-Up" Because you have to be 7 frags UP. This meaning, you have to have 7 frags more than your deaths in order to win. This also means that if someone is close to winning, you can hinder that chance of winning by teaming up on the player, maybe, but you might give that player the kills they need to win the game, so be careful. Don't be upset if you have a negative score, aright? I had a negative score for a while when testing this out with a few bots.

If you don't like the map because you keep falling.. just vote out of it. Also, if there are maps where you want out of the rotation because it's oh so often players fall and die, let me know.

It works best when you have 4 or more players, which is why I tried to supply a bot in the game to help keep the game going and to help gather a crowd of players so they can play together. If you vote a map without intermission, you can make the bot go away. It's not suggested, though.

Anyway, I hope you have fun, if you decide to play it!