Advanced Search

Author Topic: [Suggestion,Bug] Superadaptor, freecam,etc...  (Read 2073 times)

July 18, 2013, 05:07:01 PM
Read 2073 times

Offline -Daiki-TheOni

• Standard Member

• Honor, love and justice... thats what i need.
  • Date Registered: December 04, 2011, 08:25:43 PM

• View Profile
[Suggestion,Bug] Superadaptor, freecam,etc...
« on: July 18, 2013, 05:07:01 PM »
You can lock this if you think this is stupid or something like that.

1-BUG-Ivory has been listening my stupid bugs reports, If I post this He will kill me but.

He has fixed the problems with super adaptor wings, theres only one stupid bug left, when you see yourself in the mirrors the front    sprites of the wings seem a bit out of place, I think you can give another rotation with the same animations of the back wings but changing the name and offsets to fit there. here is what I mean.

(click to show/hide)

2-Suggestion- Freecamera and comands to leave vehicles.

I dont know ifthis exists already but.... the only way to make a picture of yourself without leaving the game is create a server off-line then join 2 times(at the same time) then, you have to espectate with one player and play with the other to make a screenshot. (there is another way but you know already the Dr.ligth lab mirrors)

so **make a console comand that allows a freecamera while playing and not espectating**
with that you can make awesome pscrennshots of your caracters while posing in diferent maps and etc (this free camera will work as the spectating camera, the diference is, you are not spectating)

------another sugestion,will be cool to give a reverse effect comand for "give boatactivate" and "give snowboardblablabla..." so you can leave the vehicle everytime you want....

July 18, 2013, 05:16:57 PM
Reply #1

Offline Ceridran

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: April 07, 2012, 01:08:52 AM

• View Profile
    • http://ceridran.tumblr.com/
Re: [Suggestion,Bug] Superadaptor, freecam,etc...
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 05:16:57 PM »
The freecamera thing should be directed torwards Zandronum itself, not Cutstuff.

We don't really have control over that.

Though, the Super Adaptor.. Well, I don't really know what to say.

July 18, 2013, 05:26:52 PM
Reply #2

Offline Ivory

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: August 25, 2009, 08:17:59 AM

• View Profile
    • http://www.cutstuff.net/
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 05:26:52 PM »
I like how you assumed it was a bug, and not because there is a reason for that :x
You can't make the offset directly in the middle of the gap between the wings without spreading the wings farther apart. But if the wings are too far apart then it looks bad. So it was either slightly off or this giant gap that doesn't fit on Mega Man's back well. Take your pick.

And as Zerokk says, we can't do anything about the camera.

July 18, 2013, 08:37:33 PM
Reply #3

Offline -Daiki-TheOni

• Standard Member

• Honor, love and justice... thats what i need.
  • Date Registered: December 04, 2011, 08:25:43 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 08:37:33 PM »
Ok, thanks for read this, I was trying to help a bit, because I can't do anything more

Lock this as you please.