Advanced Search

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Projects & Creative / Re: "Touhou Gensokyo Weps" and the clearing of confusion...
« Last post by MegaVile on October 26, 2023, 04:47:57 PM »
Hi! Guy who couldn't host it originally. I did have a file back then, but when I tried to host it on the server it was seemingly outdated, given that it was privated. I tried for a bit more before giving up, but this post is a definite help. Whoopsiedoofles!
Projects & Creative / "Touhou Gensokyo Weps" and the clearing of confusion...
« Last post by Xx_X3lt_xX on October 24, 2023, 12:03:59 PM »
I believe this isn't really a well known mod at all, only seen hosted in official CoopMania+ servers, and even then not much so...
and I've even heard stories of someone who couldn't host this in one of their servers, all to their lack of knowledge of the unknown mod's name, oh my, such a hopeless situation! It truly is a pity how they couldn't have looked into their wads folder or literally just type "touhou" onto their TSPG searchbox to find out...

in lieu of it's unknown nature, a cutstuff post shall suffice:

YES, THIS MOD DOES IN FACT, EXIST.
Touhou Gensokyo Weps is an MM8BDM v6b copyweapon pack that aims to re-imagine the spell cards of the characters from the Touhou Project series, into a set of hopefully unique weapons, each with two or more layers of depth to master. (or just abuse)

There are currently 12 copyweps in total so far, 9 from EoSD, and 3 from PCB.

CURRENT VERSION: touhougensokyoweps_eternalv7earlyaccess_h
https://allfearthesentinel.com/zandronum/download.php?file=touhougensokyoweps_eternalv7earlyaccess_h.pk3

listed within the file itself are the thing indexes, translation IDs and custom bars used, plus more information

-X
Events / Re: [MAPS] MM8BDM V6C "Bounty" - Signups open! Deadline 01/Feb/2024
« Last post by Hallan Parva on October 15, 2023, 06:31:49 PM »
I was hesitant at first but the forgiving deadline gave me some confidence
watch it be awful anyway lmao

Name: Hallan
Map: MMWTMWS
Projects & Creative / Item-2 Asylum (item asylum x MM8BDM)
« Last post by JumboDS64 on October 15, 2023, 04:08:31 AM »
Item-2 Asylum
Weapons from the Roblox game item asylum cross over to MM8BDM! Currently implements 3 weapons, with more coming in the future. Remember to enable random pickups so these can appear!

Weapons implemented
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Download
https://allfearthesentinel.com/zandronum/download.php?file=item-asylum-weps-v1.pk3
This is my first weapons mod, so please let me know if there are any issues, such as glitches or bad balancing.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
DECORATE and ACS Modifications / Re: Hil's Project Shed(Double Gear alpha 4 out!)
« Last post by Hilman170499 on October 14, 2023, 04:17:10 PM »
Quick update to Double Gear Rumble.
Download Here

Just a short fix to gather more consensus data.

Changelog:
-IMPORTANT! Removed rapid fire feature from Speed Gear to even the odds a little.
-Addressed a potential glitch in which weapons with Power Gear functionality can be given unintended attack boosts by switching weapons with Power Gear active.
-The cog aura that indicates that a player has any Gears active will now go invisible alongside the user, such as when using Centaur Flash.
-In Possession mode, when carrying the memory board, the Double Gear System will be disabled.
« Last post by Extus on October 12, 2023, 03:07:28 AM »
Name: Extus

EDITED 1/14/2024:
Map: MM2FLA, MMWTMWS
(click to show/hide)
Maps / Re: REAL Pack - v1c Released!
« Last post by Thunderono on October 09, 2023, 10:15:05 PM »
Hey everyone!  Just dropping in to say we've released v1c!  This is a more minor update to bring REAL up to v6b compatibility, though a few maps have also seen some major changes.  Check the front post for download links and a full changelog!
Events / RED GAZELLE #1 EL CAMPEON MUNDO
« Last post by Galactan on October 08, 2023, 11:05:02 PM »
Maybe I'll do another but for now I'm in for just one

Name: Galactan
Map: MM6WIN
« Last post by Pr. Gibberoni on October 06, 2023, 07:39:34 PM »
Name - Pr. Gibus
Map - MM2CRA
You - Used to call me on my cellphone
Late - Night when you need my love
DECORATE and ACS Modifications / Re: Hil's Project Shed(Double Gear alpha 3 out!)
« Last post by Hilman170499 on October 04, 2023, 06:25:45 PM »
Double Gear Rumble has been updated once more!
Download Here

Many thanks to modders who have come before and after me, for providing a wide variety of reference to peruse from.

Changelog:
-NEW! Power Gear forms for Proto Buster and Bass Buster.
-NEW! Power Gear forms for Rolling Cutter and Fire Storm.
-Corrected Speed Gear's rapid fire feature. It should work properly with the core weapons now.
-Fixed a glitch in which if the Double Gear technique overheats while charging certain weapons, it will not be disabled.
-While weapons are disabled from the Double Gear technique overheating, Buster upgrade items will be removed from inventory and cannot be collected, but the Buster currently equipped will not be removed.
-Fixed visual glitch in which projectile graphic effects will not change colour in team play.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10