Advanced Search

Author Topic: MM8BDM Best-Ever Servers  (Read 51897 times)

June 23, 2013, 03:42:29 AM
Reply #135

Offline Emmanuelf06

• Donator
  • Date Registered: October 07, 2010, 03:03:19 AM

• View Profile
Re: MM8BDM Best-Ever Servers
« Reply #135 on: June 23, 2013, 03:42:29 AM »
I see.
__

Anyways, i hosted since Best-Ever SERVERS, 2 servers.
KY class are robotmasters class but try to be really like the game and looks to be balanced (gameplay modified compared to YD class who is more speed/nervous/active).

Chimera told me, KY class can work with TDM, so i made a server for it. But the gameplay type is different.
And the terminator mode is like Saxton hale but different, if you get the evil energy, you will become a special boss.

Anyways, need some comments about this version of class mode for mm8bdm v3a.
ENJOY!

EDIT: Just one rule: Don't spam Gemini clone with the respawn (fall into a pit/hole and spam gemini clone) or i will kick....or ban if you continue.
Or, all the big trolls who try to bored us hardly will be kicked. Same thing for the "spammers" of mm8 weapons (bug).
But i think, the only problem will be the gemini clone thing (who must be fixed).

February 17, 2014, 11:37:35 PM
Reply #136

Offline Metallix

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: February 06, 2011, 12:35:23 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 17, 2014, 11:37:35 PM »
SO I had this idea. Feel free to murder me if this is terrible.

I've been putting together a massive WAD compiling every custom bot I've come across, for my own personal use while playtesting things and just generally seeing what I can break. Included are the Online/Offline Skirmish player bots, TF2 bots, Stardroids, and a handful of chats shamelessly stolen borrowed from the old bot chat thread, plus a few of my own.

I've also seen that Bot Apocalypse seems to be making a mini-comeback.

You can probably guess where this is going.

I can release that massive Frankenstein of a bot file (so long as the chat writers don't have an issue with it) and we can throw 'em together. I think it might be entertaining, at least.

... "Entertainment" being a few people fighting an army of Daleks. Or Steven Colbert clones.

EDIT: Uh. WELL. I completely missed the dates on this thread. My apologies.

February 18, 2014, 12:05:19 AM
Reply #137

Offline ZeStopper

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: January 15, 2013, 04:06:13 AM

• View Profile
    • http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh
« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2014, 12:05:19 AM »
Holy sheat, Metallix.

I'm sure that could work out freakishly amazing.

February 18, 2014, 08:12:29 AM
Reply #138

Offline Zard1084

• Donator

• The world is pain...
  • Date Registered: August 24, 2012, 11:25:00 PM

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Zard1084
« Reply #138 on: February 18, 2014, 08:12:29 AM »
Quote from: "Metallix"
SO I had this idea. Feel free to murder me if this is terrible.

I've been putting together a massive WAD compiling every custom bot I've come across, for my own personal use while playtesting things and just generally seeing what I can break. Included are the Online/Offline Skirmish player bots, TF2 bots, Stardroids, and a handful of chats shamelessly stolen borrowed from the old bot chat thread, plus a few of my own.

I've also seen that Bot Apocalypse seems to be making a mini-comeback.

You can probably guess where this is going.

I can release that massive Frankenstein of a bot file (so long as the chat writers don't have an issue with it) and we can throw 'em together. I think it might be entertaining, at least.

... "Entertainment" being a few people fighting an army of Daleks. Or Steven Colbert clones.

EDIT: Uh. WELL. I completely missed the dates on this thread. My apologies.
Did you grab all the custom skins for the bots?  :ugeek: i also have a bot made for my custom user skin btw  :geek: