Advanced Search

Author Topic: Stuff I need to do  (Read 28796 times)

September 27, 2009, 02:50:43 PM
Reply #15

Offline White

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 15, 2009, 12:31:46 AM

• View Profile
    • http://cybruiserdomain.freeforums.org/index.php
Re: Stuff I need to do
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2009, 02:50:43 PM »
Quote from: "lord_of_hell"
Quote from: "Major Cooke"
But what does the CD stand for, Christmas Demons?
no, i remind what cutty talked about a gvh fan made project where appaer duke nukem and other unknown ones, it is in the blog and in the forum, try look at it.

What the hell? Cutman never talked about a fan-made gvh project, I'm the one doing that >_>
[FeelsLeftOutAndIgnored]

September 27, 2009, 08:58:37 PM
Reply #16

Offline Major Cooke

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 20, 2009, 03:50:25 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2009, 08:58:37 PM »
Uh... White... Lord of hell is just talking in non-english as usual. Ignore him. Cutman is working on the next GvH expansion, and only him when it comes to making the characters and such...

September 29, 2009, 02:52:09 PM
Reply #17

Offline White

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 15, 2009, 12:31:46 AM

• View Profile
    • http://cybruiserdomain.freeforums.org/index.php
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2009, 02:52:09 PM »
Quote from: "Major Cooke"
Uh... White... Lord of hell is just talking in non-english as usual. Ignore him. Cutman is working on the next GvH expansion, and only him when it comes to making the characters and such...

Thanks for the self-esteem boost :)

Misty isn't shit-tons far from complete.
Anybody have an objection to his altfire being a short bomb of un-passable, not see thru- mist/smoke (that he can't use more than once, and he has to re-charge it by standing still[loloverusedshit])?

September 30, 2009, 05:29:35 PM
Reply #18

Knux

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009, 05:29:35 PM »
How about you make it so it gets his mist ball back when it kills a human? I imagine the mist bomb will be that mist cloud spreading effect that happens when you kill it in the icy addon map for GF3, right? Just do it so it only lasts for a moment (otherwise people would set up us the bomb on inescapable places). Should make for some interesting moments.

EDIT: And an achievement named "Mist Bomber!" or something for killing 2 or more humans with a Mist Bomb.

Aside from that, I was playing AEoD and used the grey looking shot of the Experimental Cannon. It looks decent enough to be an attack too, though I'd rather stick with the Mist Bomb since it brings something new to the Ghoul team.