Advanced Search

Author Topic: Cutstuff Sanctuary  (Read 124646 times)

October 28, 2013, 04:49:51 PM
Reply #30

Offline Beed28

• MM8BDM Extender

• Putting the 'bounce' into your world.
  • Date Registered: June 20, 2011, 08:07:58 PM

• View Profile
Re: Cutstuff Sanctuary
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2013, 04:49:51 PM »
May as well.
(click to show/hide)

October 28, 2013, 05:44:56 PM
Reply #31

Offline Kapus

• MM8BDM Extender

• Master of Hiccup
  • Date Registered: November 22, 2010, 06:40:07 AM

• View Profile
    • My art
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2013, 05:44:56 PM »
Quote from: "Rui-"
"Gender identity is a person's private sense, and subjective experience, of their own gender. This is generally described as one's private sense of being a man or a woman, consisting primarily of the acceptance of membership into a category of people: male or female."

basically this means your internal sense of being and what gender you feel you are (eg. "heck yeah i feel like boy")

of course you'll have people fall outside the "male-female" spectrum ("you know i dont feel like i'm either boy or girl, or maybe im both and yadda yadda")
Right, that's kinda why I like to refer to myself as an it sometimes, aside from being a stupid running joke.

I am a male, as most people know, but I tend to associate myself with more feminine characters and traits more often than masculine ones (e.g. 90% of the avatars I use on this site and others are of female characters, and when given a choice in a video game, I usually play as a female player character). My internet persona is also feminine in appearance, although I refer to it as a male or asexual out of habit. I don't really care what people call me.

This isn't a DEEP DARK SECRET or anything though, I just wanted to chip in.

October 28, 2013, 05:52:29 PM
Reply #32

Offline Max

• MM8BDM Extender

• i ate those food
  • Date Registered: July 09, 2010, 08:10:13 PM

• View Profile
    • ??
Jokes aside I am actually a girl
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2013, 05:52:29 PM »
I am a pretty princess and I will be offended if you refer to me as anything else

October 28, 2013, 06:19:09 PM
Reply #33

Offline MusashiAA

• MM8BDM Contributor

• Byeah
  • Date Registered: February 16, 2010, 04:44:54 AM

• View Profile
    • My Covers on YouTube
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2013, 06:19:09 PM »
Quote from: "Kapus"
I tend to associate myself with more feminine characters and traits more often than masculine ones.

I can't blame you for that, I think girls are cooler than boys myself.

October 28, 2013, 08:56:38 PM
Reply #34

Offline Geno

• MM8BDM Extender

• ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Date Registered: March 31, 2012, 10:07:28 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2013, 08:56:38 PM »
what.

Now I don't feel like a total weirdo now!

yay!

October 28, 2013, 10:00:05 PM
Reply #35

Offline CHAOS_FANTAZY

• MM8BDM Extender

• Still Around, But Only Kind Of
  • Date Registered: November 21, 2010, 08:21:24 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2013, 10:00:05 PM »
To be deathly honest, I think society should ditch the connotations about what is "MANNLY" and what is "girly~" to begin with.  It's only giving us more excuses to segregate one another.  Who really cares?  If you need to insult a disreputable someone, honestly look at their character and find their undesirable traits.  It's not that hard.

I don't have very exciting confessions, but I'll spill my heart on the table anyway.  I'm not sure if I've ever even told this story, but I will now.  As a young'in, I was...stupid, put bluntly.  Stupid and foolish and ANGRY ALL THE TIME.  I used to get angry at everything; I was the most frustratable person ever.  Look at me funny?  I'll swing at you.  Bad grade back?  Tear up the paper.  Say something snarky?  I won't miss with the swing.  Hit me?  Why, I'd tackle you to the ground and bury my teeth in your arm.  I was assigned to two different therapists at once, it was so bad.  Of course, I was too dumb to know the solution was to not care until much later.  At that stage in my life, I was just so angry and frustrated with life that I had no motivation to do anything.  Why bother getting out of bed and going to school and doing my work and inevitably getting pissed and punching some guy and getting in trouble for it?  There were no friends for me to talk to, nothing fun for me to do (Since I was banned from fun things due to being such a problem), and, of course, from my point of view, "NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME BAW TEEN ANGST".  Glad I got that out of the way in my preteen years.
Anyway, I eventually found a good therapist who did understand me, and put me back on the right track.  You got the tail end of my childish rage and stupidity, and I'd say I turned out to be a pretty okay individual.

As far as modern-day flaws go, the one that bothers me the most is...I'm a scaredy-cat and I'm totally ashamed of it.  I've been painfully susceptible to jump-scares since childhood and that's not changed at all.  I get "scared" in the conventional sense so easily that I refuse to see horror movies, play horror games, and otherwise get into scary situations.  Once I've gone through a scary situation, I file it under "CAN" or "CAN'T," and if it's "CAN," I get used to it, and it alone doesn't scare me anymore (Which is why I don't roll around on the floor screaming incomprehensibly every time I play GvHNES).  If it's "CAN'T," I avoid contact with it at all costs.  For a long time, River Twygz Bed has been a "CAN'T" for me, ever since I made the fatal mistake of going down into the bed at, like, one in the morning.  If I'm seriously unnerved though I get reminded of everything that's ever scared me before and it's like a big old ugly nightmare monster and aaaaaagh
So yeah
I'm a chicken

October 28, 2013, 10:07:15 PM
Reply #36

Offline Jatea

• Enthusiast

• same
  • Date Registered: December 26, 2010, 02:32:48 AM

• View Profile
    • http://cutstuff.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1339
today is a nice day
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2013, 10:07:15 PM »
I just feel empty most of the time and then the rest of the time I'm just ok
I can laugh but then I just shut up right after

good thing I have multiple pairs of... recovered scissors

October 28, 2013, 10:38:07 PM
Reply #37

Offline Spikeboy

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: May 30, 2011, 12:24:54 AM

• View Profile
    • ^:D
does he love me back
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2013, 10:38:07 PM »
i'm secretly madly in love with gumballtoid

October 28, 2013, 10:40:40 PM
Reply #38

Offline Gumballtoid

• MM8BDM Extender

• Recipe for Success
  • Date Registered: July 13, 2011, 10:27:00 PM

• View Profile
geht weg
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2013, 10:40:40 PM »
Things are okay for me

Except for the fact that I've got nobody to talk to during the school day so I just retreat into my shellballtoid and shut the hell up

And then come home to a brother that treats me like utter shit for seemingly no reason

Most of my pleasures come from the computer or anything else with buttons and a backlight, otherwise I'm feeling pretty lousy most of the time

I should exercise more

October 28, 2013, 10:51:32 PM
Reply #39

Offline MusashiAA

• MM8BDM Contributor

• Byeah

• View Profile
    • My Covers on YouTube
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2013, 10:51:32 PM »
(click to show/hide)

October 28, 2013, 11:03:24 PM
Reply #40

Offline Balrog

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: February 08, 2011, 07:41:17 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2013, 11:03:24 PM »
Well this thread got interesting fast.

Still not sure if whydee is trolling or not though.

I find this thread to be a profoundly bad idea. First, basing something off Reddit is automatically a bad idea in my opinion, since Reddit is Exhibit A for "the internet makes you stupid." Second, the Internet is the worst possible place for life counseling. Plenty of news stories about that, though this comes to mind immediately.

Quote from: "MusashiAA"
(click to show/hide)
I know how you feel.

October 29, 2013, 12:01:29 AM
Reply #41

Offline MusashiAA

• MM8BDM Contributor

• Byeah

• View Profile
    • My Covers on YouTube
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2013, 12:01:29 AM »
I think this topic should go in this fashion: people come here to get something off their chest about themselves, while those who wish to comment on such things do so as long as shit doesn't even gain the necessary momentum to hit the fan.

EDIT: Although I have to admit that the fan in question is pretty much at butthole level with this topic.

why do i keep making scat metaphors

October 29, 2013, 12:10:51 AM
Reply #42

Offline ZeStopper

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: January 15, 2013, 04:06:13 AM

• View Profile
    • http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh
Re: Jokes aside I am actually a girl
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2013, 12:10:51 AM »
Quote from: "Max"
I am a pretty princess and I will be offended if you refer to me as anything else
No, you are a frog princess.

Anyway, I find myself doing pull-ups on my dad's pull-up bar.
I am working out in a way.

October 29, 2013, 12:14:40 AM
Reply #43

Offline Kapus

• MM8BDM Extender

• Master of Hiccup
  • Date Registered: November 22, 2010, 06:40:07 AM

• View Profile
    • My art
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2013, 12:14:40 AM »
Quote from: "MusashiAA"
I think this topic should go in this fashion: people come here to get something off their chest about themselves, while those who wish to comment on such things do so as long as shit doesn't even gain the necessary momentum to hit the fan.
That's basically the direction it has been going in so far. Nobody has yet to come here for actual counseling as far as I can tell; they're just venting or sharing little facts.

So no worries.

October 29, 2013, 01:13:47 AM
Reply #44

Offline Awbawlisk

• Warrior

• I can now see the rest of my medals again.
  • Date Registered: January 04, 2011, 02:18:59 AM

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2013, 01:13:47 AM »
I should probably get this off my chest...

(click to show/hide)