Advanced Search

Author Topic: [HOTFIX] - King Yamato's Classes Overhaul  (Read 196208 times)

December 22, 2014, 06:24:53 PM
Reply #930

Offline King Dumb

• Global Moderator
  • Date Registered: March 08, 2011, 02:56:25 AM

• View Profile
Re: [HOTFIX] - King Yamato's Classes Overhaul
« Reply #930 on: December 22, 2014, 06:24:53 PM »
I will lock this topic unless the current discussion ends. The current discussion has very little to do with KY Classes, and it is going absolutely no where productive. More over, we've already had a thread for this kind of discussion and it did not go very well because people were not prepared to discuss it civilly (if it even can be discussed civilly). Take these disputes elsewhere.

December 22, 2014, 07:07:31 PM
Reply #931

Offline Hunter Frags

• MM8BDM Extender

• Date Registered: December 21, 2013, 10:45:35 PM

• View Profile
    • Low Quality Escapades (YT Channel)
« Reply #931 on: December 22, 2014, 07:07:31 PM »
Quote from: "King Dumb"
I will lock this topic unless the current discussion ends. The current discussion has very little to do with KY Classes, and it is going absolutely no where productive. More over, we've already had a thread for this kind of discussion and it did not go very well because people were not prepared to discuss it civilly (if it even can be discussed civilly). Take these disputes elsewhere.

I'll go ahead and apologize knowing you're right.

On my previous suggestion of someone making this ol' thing V4-compatible, though, I would still like to see that just for revisiting purposes. I played this version a while back and would kinda like to try it again with the current 8BDM version.

Btw, I think there used to be a patch or something for this on BE back idk when that gave the classes their accurate color schemes since most out of them used slightly to very different colors than what they should have. Whatever happened to that?

December 22, 2014, 08:56:09 PM
Reply #932

Offline Korby

• Global Moderator

• Benvenuto nella room italiana!
  • Date Registered: March 04, 2010, 03:36:02 AM

• View Profile
    • Korby Games
« Reply #932 on: December 22, 2014, 08:56:09 PM »
I may be wrong, but I believe part of the reason this hasn't been updated is because KY hid the ACS for it, so we can't really go about updating any conflicts in there if there are any.