Advanced Search

Author Topic: The Wait for Flipnote Studio 3D  (Read 3306 times)

August 15, 2013, 01:29:38 AM
Read 3306 times

Offline doofusroad

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: October 07, 2012, 01:43:01 PM

• View Profile
The Wait for Flipnote Studio 3D
« on: August 15, 2013, 01:29:38 AM »
Discuss about Flipnote Studio 3D while waiting for its release!

I am really excited for the new service.

I heard that there will also be a separate gallery to view flipnotes made during the original studio's run, so the flips aren't lost forever.

August 21, 2013, 07:03:39 AM
Reply #1

Offline Spec

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 10, 2013, 11:41:43 PM

• View Profile
Re: The Wait for Flipnote Studio 3D
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 07:03:39 AM »
One of my friends named "Raze" Has an Hatena account named "Raze Shot"
The most- Oh wait it would be mean so... well lets just say we can't go back to get the last of the stuff
About this hatena stuff. It sounds interesting. Raze won't be on Hatena anymore but he will give me his flips so I can get a jumpstart.
Also the fact that he will teach me how to sprite will be nice. NOW ON TO THE REAL THING! I am excited to have 3 colors for it. I hope there is more space for making some stories and battles. And last but not least they should make it so you can make text messages in Hatena on the 3ds. it would be quite nice if it could happen.

EDIT: Oops I meant to say 6 colors. There is a 3 color limit ^_^; My mistake.

September 02, 2013, 05:08:25 PM
Reply #2

Offline Jdude330

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: July 22, 2013, 12:57:40 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 05:08:25 PM »
they need more color.

September 16, 2013, 01:38:33 AM
Reply #3

Offline Colonel ServBot

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 30, 2012, 02:54:19 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 01:38:33 AM »
Ahem, back in the ol' days when I got my DSi, I always used to be on flipnote hatena like 23 hours a day.
I especially liked a few creators like that Pokey Minch/ Imperfect guy, and that one guy Scratchy who did the Sprites vs. Sticks series(a series of Sprites fighting Stick men from hatena, rather good imo). And yes, They do need a hella lot more colour.
TBH, You guys thought there were horrible sprite editors online here, bax then, That's all I could do, edit sprites. Mainly copying and pasting MegaMan sprites together but meh.

September 27, 2013, 02:30:54 AM
Reply #4

Offline Spec

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 10, 2013, 11:41:43 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 02:30:54 AM »
Quote from: "Colonel ServBot"
Ahem, back in the ol' days when I got my DSi, I always used to be on flipnote hatena like 23 hours a day.
I especially liked a few creators like that Pokey Minch/ Imperfect guy, and that one guy Scratchy who did the Sprites vs. Sticks series(a series of Sprites fighting Stick men from hatena, rather good imo). And yes, They do need a hella lot more colour.
TBH, You guys thought there were horrible sprite editors online here, bax then, That's all I could do, edit sprites. Mainly copying and pasting MegaMan sprites together but meh.

Funny you should mention that.

Raze had friends such as, Scrappy561 (Not Scratchy, Just correcting) And definitely Imperfect Pokey.
I always wonder now if X Fire MH Was HideofBeast. (Youtube Channel) Considering his voice is slightly different after a few years but still, They sound familiar to each other.
For Raze, He had best friends such as: HyperSam17, Dan, and DarkShadow. He plans to share with me so we can make more friends, possibly I pray and I really mean it I PRAY they don't give you Paintbrush type stuff, Otherwise the spriting community is so F-cked
Anyways its fun for him. I plan to give it a try.

September 27, 2013, 08:02:02 AM
Reply #5

Offline Deviddo

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: July 29, 2010, 02:29:39 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 08:02:02 AM »
Oh man the nights I spent browsing through nonsense on the DSi.
Good times, can't wait for another reason to not get enough sleep.