Advanced Search

Author Topic: YairPack V1b RELEASE!!  (Read 3455 times)

March 18, 2022, 01:00:29 AM
Read 3455 times

Offline YairDude

• Standard Member

• I make maps.
  • Date Registered: January 02, 2016, 12:53:52 AM

• View Profile
YairPack V1b RELEASE!!
« on: March 18, 2022, 01:00:29 AM »
Does anyone still remember YDMP? If you do im so sorry you had to play it.

Introducing, playable AS NOT A BETA FINALLY,
The YairPack!

What are YDMP and the YairPack?
YDMP was my first attempt at proper map pack back in 2017-2018, which wasn't very good for many reasons. Now, years later, I have decided to revisit my old maps and remake them all from scratch to make a newer, better pack, now rebranded as YairPack. After entirely too much time in between the beta and now, YairPack finally has a proper "v1" release that barely does anything new because this update was supposed to be much bigger than it turned out but who cares, new maps and fixes right?? The main pack currently consists of 6 maps, YAIR01-YAIR06, and the last few maps in this pack, labelled "YDLP", are very slightly updated old YDMP maps that are planned to be completely replaced by different ones, so I added them in as some fun legacy content. There will be more maps in the future eventually, so look forward to that!

YairPack Screenshots
(click to show/hide)

YDLP Screenshots
(click to show/hide)

Downloads
TSPG: https://allfearthesentinel.com/zandronum/download.php?file=yairpack-v1b.pk3

Some Thanks and Credits
Special thanks to Pegg for helping with a lot of texture stuff and general feedback for my maps the entire time I've been working on this, Mendez for YELLING AT ME TO UPDATE THIS FOR 2 WEEKS STRAIGHT, and the consistent private testers for the pack, Zappoola, ZipZap, Doremy, Emiliano, and some others too. Also shoutouts to all the better mappers than me in the community, for being an inspiration to me over the years. Full music credits are included in the README for the pack.

March 19, 2022, 03:49:08 AM
Reply #1

Offline hansungkee

• MM8BDM MM9 Contributor
  • Date Registered: March 24, 2017, 01:17:23 AM

• View Profile
Re: The New and Improved YDMP, The YairPack! (Public Beta V1b!)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 03:49:08 AM »
Great Work! Ans Even Epic of Flashman Stage.

I hope be Some Upcoming Maps will be Comes. :)

August 24, 2023, 04:53:15 AM
Reply #2

Offline YairDude

• Standard Member

• I make maps.
  • Date Registered: January 02, 2016, 12:53:52 AM

• View Profile
Re: YairPack V1a RELEASE!!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2023, 04:53:15 AM »
da update