Advanced Search

Author Topic: Random annoying things in all mega man games.  (Read 23288 times)

December 25, 2014, 05:56:36 AM
Reply #60

Offline Heihachi_73

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 03, 2014, 10:59:09 PM

• View Profile
Re: Random annoying things in all mega man games.
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2014, 05:56:36 AM »
It's always fun to see the dragon go down in 5 seconds (14 hits) in normal mode while the entire screen is flickering and can't keep up with the amount of projectiles on the screen.

I tend to play on normal mode when I want to have a bit of fun. It's also fun to get a perfect on Quick Man; getting in 4 buster shots in about 2 seconds while miraculously avoiding his ridiculous jumping and running patterns and his random boomerangs still isn't as easy as it sounds, but when it does happen without collision damage or a cheap Quick Boomerang to the face, nothing beats switching to the Time Stopper and freezing him in place for the rest of the match until he explodes. Getting in 8 buster shots on "difficult" is another story, although it is still possible with a lot of luck. Air Man is a completely different story, no-one can defeat him. :)

April 05, 2015, 10:53:29 AM
Reply #61

Offline DoomManFTW

• Standard Member

• I forgot I existed.
  • Date Registered: March 06, 2015, 04:46:08 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2015, 10:53:29 AM »
Speaking of mm2 and sprite flickering,you get twice as much knockback while having sprite flickering,tho on the other side,a bit more invincibility frame limit,but incredibly annoying when fighting almost any wily boss

April 05, 2015, 01:35:54 PM
Reply #62

Offline SnoruntPyro

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: April 05, 2015, 01:17:12 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2015, 01:35:54 PM »
MM1: Sniper Joes, Footholders, forced Magnet Beam usage, the bosses not dropping health pickups in the Wily stages, Ice Man and Elec Man taking 1/3 of your healthbar with one hit.
MM2: Yoku Blocks, quick lasers, the entire fortress especially Buebeam Trap, and Crash Bomber and Atomic Fire being awful weapons.
MM3: Various hitbox issues and the depressingly short fortress.
MM4: Up n' Downs.
MM5: The wavebike and almost all weapons being terrible.
MM6: Blizzard & Plant taking too much ammo.
MM7: Mega Man's sprite feels bigger than it should be. Also, Rush Search takes 15 years to finish.
Never played 8 or Bass and I'm not motivated to do so.
MM9: The lasers in Wily 4, they feel like they're only there to waste your time and/or Concrete Shot energy. Also, if you go to the shop while in the fortress you have to do the fortress over.
MM10: Up n' Downs. Commando Man's stage. Waiting for Sheep Man to come down. All the weapons being gimmicky in some way.
MMU: Yoku Man is an abomination. The first two fortress bosses are pretty bad too. Stages are way too long and filled with way to many spikes.
Rock Force: Does the plot count?
MM Revenge of the Fallen: Stages are way too long and filled with spikes.

April 07, 2015, 06:44:53 PM
Reply #63

Offline Ghoulitine

• Athlete
  • Date Registered: December 30, 2013, 10:23:26 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2015, 06:44:53 PM »
MM1: It's a bit buggy (you know, ICEMAN STAGE)?

MM2: Crash bomb. Anything that has to do with it. Screw that thing, screw the wily castle, screw the undodgeable attacks, screw
the stage design and SCREW. THIS. GAME.

MM3: Very disappointing and easy towards the end. Top-Spin is an underrated weapon tho, Spark Shock is the worst weapon in any
MM-game. Doc Robot-Stage could be a it more forgiving, and the castle alot harder. The boss color scheme is pretty bland to me
(Either blue, beige, green or red)
Also, Doc Needle Man Stage: Before the big rush segment, there is an ammo capsule.
I wanted to save it in case i die.
I died, and what does Mega Man do?
TELEPORT ON TOP OF IT OF COURSE.

MM4: Boss contact damage is way too high in my opinion. Also, I dont like the music very much.

MM5: I love MM5 weapons, they are so fun to use. I don't like how fast super arrow ammo depletes, else i really like this game.

MM6: The two boss doors just seem unnecesary to me.

MM7: Again, weapons are a bit less awesome. Also, there is alot of wasted potential, i say that with a heavy heart,because i love this game to death D:

MM8: I love this game. But Thunder Claw is too unresponsive and picky about the pegs.
Wily castle is a bit short.

MM9: Great game, hardly have anything to complain about. Difficulty is very nice, kinda like DKC2. Well, you know that jump in DW2...
Oh, and it has DLC >_>

MM10: Weapon's are really not fun to use, DLC is unnecesary, and the music isnt that good. The wily castle is pretty cool though.

April 10, 2015, 02:07:58 PM
Reply #64

Offline DoomManFTW

• Standard Member

• I forgot I existed.
  • Date Registered: March 06, 2015, 04:46:08 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2015, 02:07:58 PM »
MM1:Do not fall on spikes no matter what
MM2:Even metal man is weak to his own weapon but most other bosses regain hp as you shoot theit own weapon at them
MM3:Wily bosses are too easy unless you use buster
MM4:The final boss is too simple and easy
MM5:Worst weaponry in the series,and mm5 is my least fav megaman game
MM6:A lot of things use the same sound effects
MM7:Can only choose one out of four rms,and that damn unskipable cutscene
MM8:Again,cannot choose between all 8 rms and no e tanks
MMB:Do i even need to say anything?
MMU:Honestly,my favourite megaman game,but i also dont like the reasons why others dont like this game
Megaman revenge of the fallen:Longest stages i have seen,at least after getting a game over at the boss and pressing continue,you start right at it
Megaman revolution:You cannot recover from knockback while in air,an annoying glitch while fighting sandman and for some reason couldnt change weps without pausing,all of that in version 7
Megaman eternal:Wouldve been a good game if the engine wasnt so fucked up
Super megaman 3:Havent played the first two but i heatd they are worse,even tho they have other names,the music its stolen from the original games,and one song is fan made but still stolen,rms dont look like rms and hard mode doesnt serve much challange

I havent and sadly never gonna be able to play mm9 and mm10,but i know one thing for sure,i dont care if its a reference,"sheepman"is one of the stupidest things ever