Advanced Search

Author Topic: Classic megaman,in 3D gammeplay?  (Read 12110 times)

March 22, 2015, 07:04:02 PM
Reply #15

Offline Insidasigma

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: March 22, 2015, 06:59:21 PM

• View Profile
Re: Classic megaman,in 3D gammeplay?
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2015, 07:04:02 PM »
Im new to this website and forum page for that matter. I have been playing and following this game for a while now. I have made some maps in Doom builder with the PK3 files and created a LAN to play with my buddies. I think this game is overall great; a way to refurbish doom and its glory by combining two great empires of games together.

April 13, 2015, 10:04:01 AM
Reply #16

Offline darkzero779

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: June 02, 2014, 01:43:54 AM

• View Profile
    • http://darkzeroprojects.deviantart.com/
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2015, 10:04:01 AM »
Quote from: "Emmanuelf06"
I will copy/paste what i have posted on capcom unity:

Mar 12, 2015 -- 8:12AM, Roberto wrote:

<Two years left for the 30th Megaman Anniversary.

If they (Capcom) want to do a new megaman series, they need to use elements from Megaman Classic or X mixed with 3D style and some new interesting concepts from the previous series (except for Battle Network and Starforce, that are RPG), and need to release THIS megaman game to Wii U or 3DS. I should ask to you: Do you think that Capcom hates Wii U because it's a failure? Then why they created Super Adventure Rockman and Megaman 8 (I know that there are a PSX version) for Sega Saturn, knowing that this will fail. Just look for Megaman from Smash Bros 3DS and Wii U, it's so amazing. I have my doubts about Capcom's weird decisions.

If there are a Megaman game for 3DS, i could imagine Megaman Battle Network or Starforce sequels or remakes, but only the future say. And about Wii U, Capcom could use the Smash Bros model version of megaman for make Megaman 11. I don't believe that Capcom will continue the Megaman X series because X7 and X8 are a failure (correct me if i'm wrong).

Anyway, Xover was a big failure, i love the concept of using the previous enemies and bosses for the game, but the execution, gameplay and the use of IOs becomes horrible. CAPCOM SHOULD LEARN THIS WITH SONIC GENERATIONS, WHICH WAS A NOSTALGIC AND GOOD GAME!!>

ME:
It's exactly what I think! A mix between the 2 heroes created by Dr Light, could be awesome, with a 2D/3D system like Sonic Generations by exemple, and a story like that (around), could be very nice!!!
And yeah, Star Force and ZX had the worst sales of the series, but even if i like a lot MM Battle network (and his good sales = 600 000 for 1 game on GBA), i think, we need really to reboot the franchise with a MMclassic/X game! and must continue like that for a moment (with Classic, X and MAYBE, later, Legend?)
MMX7 and X8 were fun but could be really better with a bette engine!
And sorry for the ZX fans, but we are NOT megaman, only the blue bomber are, it makes what is a megaman games ;)

AND => MMZ and ZX are like Dragon Ball GT, we can make it like, story canceled with a new X9 and others.....via a story who modify the timeline!!! A story or something when the Data of the brain of MMX could survive and be back by a miracle Capsule of Light (lol).
Anyways, yeah, like the others horoes of some others franchises, i want X to be alive to have new adventures. Could be nice to have a MMX classes for mm8bdm, All Hail Megaman X. plz

While not as found to the x or other series.I can see that.
Tbh...I like the smash vr of megaman,as it felt and seem perfect for a game
but tbh,I want em to try a slightly diffrent go to the usual 2d platformer,fightin 8 robot master stuff we got in every other classic game(and x series to an extent)
But yea,i can see where your comin from.

April 13, 2015, 10:14:08 AM
Reply #17

Offline darkzero779

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2015, 10:14:08 AM »
Quote from: "Sonicfam1102"
While this might seem like a shameless plug, if you're looking for Classic Megaman Gameplay in 3D for MM8BDM, there is a mod in progress for it called MMWorld. It attempts to recreate the entire stage + boss at the end thing. Though I would enjoy seeing an official one made by Capcom.
"It is a unique idea. A fangame/Engine made in the style of the Cancelled Mega Man Mania Collection for the Gameboy Advance. This engine will follow the style and physics of the gameboy games as closely as possible."

...Yeah....In my view,it isnt as uniqe if its still making the games like nes style
and use Gb physics....Not to hate,it seems fun,but I dont think id take it much.

April 13, 2015, 10:18:20 AM
Reply #18

Offline darkzero779

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2015, 10:18:20 AM »
Quote from: "Emmanuelf06"
With a nextgen engine, yeah;...not only in 8 bit. (:
It could be awesome.......

Rockman Online seems to be only a 2D gameplay, +3D, it could be perfect.
Personally am wanting to go either with  game making engines once i learn how to work with them and make them work it out.
So it be a long time,but ill get somewhere with the pogress.

Ok.So...if i have any pogress I might share shots..or sort.Its again gonna be long...since i have hell with things lately.but eh..what can ya do.