Cutstuff > Events

CTF 3v3 Tournament: 90% Purple STARTED

(1/9) > >>

Watzup7856:

WHADDUP PEOPLE OF CUTSTUFF, VENUS AND I ARE GONNA MAKE YOUR BORING ASS LIVES A WHOLE LOT BETTER.

CTF is rising from the dead. While the mapping jam is going on, let's get into some fast pace, high action, quality gameplay.

Welcome to 90% Purple, the CTF tournament that will grab you by the balls and never let go. Find 2 other broheims and form an unbreakable bond that will last a lifetime until the end of this tournament.

This will be a Best of 3 double elimination type tournament, meaning you can lose the first set of matches and still be in the tournament.

Let's go over some guidelines

(click to show/hide)-When choosing maps, The 2 teams will decide through coinflip who goes first. If it goes to the 3rd match, it will go to mutual picking with the 2 teams

-In case of a player disconnecting, they must give a reason for leaving or a time limit will be ensured. If the time is reached before the player comes back or no reason is given, the round will be forfeited by the faulted team.

-In case of someone is having internet issues or being timed out and can't reconnect, the match will be postponed to a later date.

-If a team postpones the match 3 times and doesn't show up after the third time, that team will be DQ'd from the set.
The winning team of the tournament will all receive the Cutstuff Fighter Medal!
While the runner-up team will all receive the Cutstuff Fighter Runner-Up Medal!

Any questions, just ask in the thread and Venus or I will answer to the best of our abilities.

In-game names:
General location:
Time Zone:
Times available:
Ways to contact:
People you're teaming up with:

and most importantly

TEAM THEME

Signed up teams:
(click to show/hide)1. 10% Ayaya (Korby, King Dumb, Mickle)
2. Royal Trinity (Rui, Kapus, Venus)
3. Why On Earth Are We Even Trying (Zytix, Saltopus, Smunch)
4. SEGA All-Stars (Giantmega, Gizmo, TailsMK4)
5. #teamjul (Stardust, Blews, Heelnavi)
6. Channel Sweet Memes (Sir Juicy, Derek, Awbalisk)
7. Bring Back Clans (OJ, Muzaru, Darkaura)
8. The Hiltopians (Care Boby, Dark Warlock, MegaManRecharged)
9. The Reformed (Fyone, EazyDI, !o! woohoo)
10. Meta-KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE (Dood, Kraven, Kage)
11. Stardust Crusaders (BlackermanZX, Ice Rana, Shadowzero)
HERE'S THE BRACKET:
(click to show/hide)

Korby:
In-game names: Korby
General location: America
Time Zone: bEST
Times available: Mondays from 5-10 pm and Wednesdays from 5-7 pm are generally bad. Saturdays I'm busy from 11-5-ish. Everything else is fine.
Ways to contact: Skype if you have me, Cutstuff PM otherwise.
People you're teaming up with: King Dumb, Mickle
Team Name: 10% Ayaya
TEAM THEME:

[full version]

King Dumb:
In-game names: King Dumb
General location: Ohio
Time Zone: EST
Times available: Any evening, with advance notice (except for the last few days of May). Availability during the day will be determined by summer class schedule, which I will know pretty soon.
Ways to contact: Skype if you have me, Cutstuff PM otherwise (I should respond very quickly to this unless I'm asleep)
People you're teaming up with: Korby, Mickle
Team Name: 10% Ayaya
TEAM THEME:

[full version]

Watzup7856:
Updated for now there are MEDALS involved

Rui:
In-game names: Rui
General location: Florida
Time Zone: EST
Times available: Whenever, usually.
Ways to contact: Cutstuff PM, Skype if you have it.
People you're teaming up with: Venus, Kapus
Team Name: Royal Trinity
Who is Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, and Rosalina: Kapus as Princess Peach, Rui as Princess Daisy, and Venus as Rosalina

TEAM THEME:

Don't forget to grab the Daisy and Toadstool skin from Kappy's thread and the Rosalina Wii skin from Molly's thread :>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version