Cutstuff > Events

ROSE THORN DUEL TOURNAMENT EVENT!

(1/4) > >>

Ethel Rose:
"How Tough Are Ya?"
——————————————————
WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE VERY FIRST ROSE THORN DUEL TOURNAMENT EVENT! (or whatever you believe sounds better).
(2ndary note: Not the very first "Duel" Tourney but the very first event hosted by me- you get the idea)

Starting from TODAY till the 5th of November, you and others will be able to battle it out to show who's the toughest
and the best around in red-hot firey duels! All you need to do to Sign-Up and your set! (NOTE: This won't
include CBM)

IMPORTANT! (Note: Rules will be updated accordingly to what others suggest)
Rules:
(click to show/hide)1. All Duels will be played with the current version of MM8BDM, being V5C on the server [TSPG] Painkiller: 8bdm - Vanilla Duel Server and can be used for practicing.

2. Duels will be played with the latest version of Duel Item Patch that is available
https://allfearthesentinel.net/zandronum/download.php?file=duelitempatch-v5c-1.pk3 (Thank you Lego!)

3. Each Duel will be played according to the guidelines
(A) Each match will be a best 2 out of 3. Meaning 2 Duels per match or a 3rd Duel if each player is tied up. But the final match/winners match shall be a best 3 out of 4.
(B)Each contestant shall vote for one map, a 3rd map if nesscessary will have to be agreed on by mutual agreement.

4. If a player fails to show up 3 times and/or postpones 3 times but fail to show up the 4th time while trying to do a match can/will be disqualified from the Tourney so that the others can move on, I want to make sure this Tourney does actually finish rather than being forgotten.
but, if they give a good enough reason as to why they can't show up (or if lag gets in the way) they will be excused for missing one match only.

5. Please be respectful of who you duel against, we seriously don't need an issue where
a player talks down to another player to make them feel bad that they lost.

6. Be sure to report all scores on the thread, most notably with a screenshot confirmation along with confirmation from both contestants.

Normally these types of tourney's are Double Elimination Bracket-Style Competition but I decided to mix it up a bit.
This tournamet will be a TWO-STAGE Bracket-Style Competition! This meaning that two separate groups of players will compete against eachother untill the Winner of each bracket face off in a firey Winner’s Match!
(May be subject to changing if there aren't enough contestants)

Sign-Up's Have Ended

The Bracket!
(click to show/hide)
Soo after talking to Mike, we now have the Fighter's Medal sponsored for this Tourney.
The winner will recieve the Fighter's Medal while the runner up shall recieve the Runner's Up Fighter Medal!

Current Contestants
(click to show/hide)1. Hilman170499
2. Deku
3. Flippy
4. Kaze
5. Ethel Rose
6. Misdreavus
7. Jak
8. Care Boby
9. Zero Elf
10. Squid Sister Marie
11. ElecAlice
12. XDarkWarlockX
13. Salt Powerplant (MGO)
14. EazyDI

If a participant is crossed out, it means they have lost the tourney! Good luck to everyone else!

I hope you’re ready players, and may the BEST DUELIST WIN!!
(I hope you don't mind this post, this is my first time doing this so.. ^^") I am not sorry if everything above important makes you cringe
————————————————————

Hilman170499:
Hi there.

In-Game Names: Hilman170499 (*Please note: Will only appear as blue if you have the custom text colour "HX" in your skins folder.)
Ways to Contact: Discord(Hilman170499 #6234), Cutstuff PM
Time Zone: My lips are sealed, but I'm gonna talk in terms of American time(see below)
Location: The Eastern half of the planet, and I'm gonna leave it at that.
General Times Available: Generally, I'm either available after dark or early into the day(like, from late morning to a few hours past noon-ish) for you Westerners out there. However, I'll get more into detail when the time comes.

P.S.: I am really hoping that this is not CBM, because while it's fun and all, we NEED a break from it. Kthx.

Deku:
In-Game Names (or any nicknames):
Deku Or Tornado
Any and All Ways to Contact (Include Usernames):Deku#8401 Discord
Time Zone:Same terms as hilman. (If tourney is on saturday I'll be online till 4 PM) Mexico.
Location (Optional):Mexico,Nuevo Leon
General Times Available:I'm Online 24/7 (Only Wednesday And Friday)

Ethel Rose:
No requirements are actually nessesary, you can join for fun or anything.

Flippy:
In-Game Names : Flippy / Haru
Any and All Ways to Contact (Include Usernames): Origami-San#5097 Discord
Time Zone: UTC -3
Location (Optional): Chile, ye.
General Times Available: Mostly weekends, not availible on mornings of Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version