Cutstuff > Events

Cutstuff Mapping Jam 5: Paper Jam

<< < (3/4) > >>

berserkx33:
I think I ran into a problem with some Paper Jam maps. Atleast on my end, the Defiler of Taboos map (PAP07) has a ton of objects with common names with objects from other well known mappacks (The most obvious is the way it breaks the RNCCLA map by replacing it's platforms with just some jumble of sprites)

I think a simple renaming of those objects can fix it though. Also, there is some map in this pack that has a heart object that for some reason it replaces the small bushes from the RNCFLA map.

Dr. Freeman:

--- Quote from: berserkx33 on September 10, 2018, 11:38:01 PM ---I think I ran into a problem with some Paper Jam maps. Atleast on my end, the Defiler of Taboos map (PAP07) has a ton of objects with common names with objects from other well known mappacks (The most obvious is the way it breaks the RNCCLA map by replacing it's platforms with just some jumble of sprites)

I think a simple renaming of those objects can fix it though. Also, there is some map in this pack that has a heart object that for some reason it replaces the small bushes from the RNCFLA map.

--- End quote ---

It's because the object IDs are the same. Keeping track of all the IDs that custom objects use in all the different map packs is next to impossible unfortunately as right now I can't do much about it. I can change the ID numbers later down the line, but that would have to wait for the next version.
If RNC was loaded after Jampack instead of before it would have the opposite effect. The RNC objects would appear in PAP07.

Thank you for reporting though. I knew it was only a matter of time before these map packs started fighting each other with objects like that.

Ruzma:
Hey, how can I play the music from these maps? I reeeeaally want to play Defiler of Taboos whenever I wish to, but, I tried "PA07MUS" and "PAP07". Both didn't work.

SuperCraig64:

--- Quote from: Ruzma on September 19, 2018, 03:45:49 PM ---Hey, how can I play the music from these maps? I reeeeaally want to play Defiler of Taboos whenever I wish to, but, I tried "PA07MUS" and "PAP07". Both didn't work.

--- End quote ---

Try putting "PAPMUS07" in with the "changemus" command, as I believe that's how the music codes are formatted for this map pack.

Sir Anon0mos:
You'll also need to extract the music files and put them in a separate file in your skins folder, if you aren't playing with the mappack loaded

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version