Cutstuff > Events

Wily's Iron Gauntlet - A 2v2 CBM Tournament!

<< < (3/9) > >>

Bikdark:
AYAYAYAIIHope y'all motherjojos are ready to get your DEUS VULT on, because
THE STARDUST CRUSADERS
ARE READY TO SHOW YOU THROWAWAY STAND-USERS-OF-THE-WEEK HOW TO PUMP SOME HARDCORE HAMONeven tho hamon wasn't a thing from season 3 onward but whatev THROUGH YOUR WIMPY PILLARMEN VEINS. GRAB YOUR MEMEY TAROT DECKS AND BRITISH RAZOR-HATS AND WITNESS THE ASCENSION OF THE U L T I M A T E  L I F E - F O R M S... I mean uh... The muscular and VERY British Joestar family line. Yeah. Definitely that.
Starring: Bikdark as Joseph Joestar and Muzaru as Jonathan Joestar even tho jonathan isn't affiliated with the stardust crusaders in any fashion but whatev
Contact: Agent Arcadia#2073 for the dashing Joseph, and Muzaru#8503 for the gentlemanly Jonathan on discord.
Availabilities: Bikdark/Joseph is available 10pm-3am EST every day, guaranteed. Other times available will be determined on a weekly basis due to the sun-- I mean, hamon training. Muzaru's schedule is also somewhat grey, but he will assuredly make time.
Theme: (click to show/hide)The other Pillarmen deem it acceptable to use this song... I hope no suspicions arise.Map picks are consistent with my other post's picks.

King Dumb:
I have just learned that I will be absent Saturday, June 9th, for most of the day. As such, I won't be here to start the tournament and thus there is no point ending the sign-ups then. The new deadline for signing up is SUNDAY, JUNE 10TH, 2:00 PM EDT (UTC -4). OP updated accordingly.

Bikdark:
the lack of team themes is detrimental to our tournament experience

i demand that all teams supply a hype theme ASAP for the music pack

:v)

Korby:
Team Name: #TheSensationalists
Your Name: #TuffBopman [Korby]
Your Teammate's Name: #TipToeLivesMatter [Michael]
General Times Available: #TuffBopman: 10 PM EST most days. Earlier times will vary by week. #TipToeLivesMatter: Pretty much always.
Ways to Contact: Discord: Korby#1111, Michael4797#8514
Beginning Map Pool Suggestions: MM3SPA, MM1DW1, MMCTF07
Team Theme Song: (click to show/hide)

King Dumb:
Team Name: Don't Get Poked
Your Name: --;--;@
Your Teammate's Name: EazyDI
General Times Available: After 5 PM EDT (UTC -4) on weekdays, before then on certain weekdays/with advanced noticed. All day on weekends with advanced notice.
Ways to Contact: Discord - King Dumb#4247. You can find me in the 8BDM, CBM, and TSPG discord servers.
Beginning Map Pool Suggestions: MM3SPA, MM2MET, MM2DW3

New teams will not be accepted after 2 PM EDT today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version