Cutstuff > Events

Cutstuff Mapping Jam 6: Green Eggs and Jam

<< < (2/10) > >>

King Dumb:

--- Quote from: PinjewIsHere on October 30, 2020, 06:48:20 PM ---By map pieces, do you mean just sectors? Or do you mean the map cannot be over that size?
Either way I'll probably join in just to see how things go.

--- End quote ---
The entire map piece needs to fit inside a 1024x1024 square. The idea is that you are just making one set piece (not just a tiny 1024x1024 map) that other mappers will eventually incorporate into their maps. In turn, you'll receive 2 other mappers' pieces, and incorporate those into an entire map.

PinjewIsHere:

--- Quote from: King Dumb on October 30, 2020, 06:58:10 PM ---The entire map piece needs to fit inside a 1024x1024 square. The idea is that you are just making one set piece (not just a tiny 1024x1024 map) that other mappers will eventually incorporate into their maps. In turn, you'll receive 2 other mappers' pieces, and use those to make an entire map.

--- End quote ---
Swag, thanks for the info

Pr. Gibberoni:
es el tiempo para swag

that's spanish for "sure why not" btw :D

Ehibika:
I'll be participating in this one!

NES Boy:

--- Quote from: Dr. Freeman on October 30, 2020, 06:04:10 PM ---This is normally the part where there's a silly image edit with Hard Man's head or something, but I'm slightly pressed for time at the moment so the IMAGE IS GONNA WAIT.
--- End quote ---
Good thing I came to this topic early enough to see this.

That being said, I'm not going to participate. I was just browsing around, and I wish all of you the best of creativity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version