Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > Tutorial Collection

[TUTORIAL] Making custom Crosshairs.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mobius:
How about a custom hud to go with that?

TERRORsphere:

--- Quote from: "Mobius" ---How about a custom hud to go with that?
--- End quote ---
I personally find the default HUD perfect. Well... the only thing I don't like is the inventory bar's textures. But I changed that in my skins folder :D!

Mobius:
if I knew how to change the HUD, I'd have an altitude calculation, enemy player weapon type, and health at the top left corner of the screen. Then I will have vertical lines as my cross hair but parted away from the actual triangle.

NeuralStunner:

--- Quote from: "Mobius" ---if I knew how to change the HUD, I'd have an altitude calculation, enemy player weapon type, and health at the top left corner of the screen. Then I will have vertical lines as my cross hair but parted away from the actual triangle.
--- End quote ---
The altimeter sounds like a cool idea. :cool:

--- Quote from: "DoomThroughDoom" ---A digit goes from 00 to 100 but 100 must be typed in as FF, so it's 97, 98, 99, FF.
--- End quote ---
Actually, the colors are in hexidecimal: Numbers range from 0 to 255. Digits are from 0 to 9, then up to F for 15. Left digit is the number of sixteens, so "40" would be 64. "46" would be 70.
(The same color system is used for your player color.) :)

TERRORsphere:

--- Quote from: "NeuralStunner" ---(The same color system is used for your player color.) :)
--- End quote ---
When I was newer, I changed my player colour to see what colour I wanted. Then I type in the console Color. Then it told me what colour I was. Then I use that value for my Crosshaircolor.

Oh and to make a light gray would be "Crosshaircolor 75 75 75"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version