Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > Help & Editing

Single Player/Coop mode maps?

<< < (9/9)

Korby:
Use the divine picking method.
Eenie Meenie Minie Moe...

Ivory:

--- Quote from: "Namo" ---:shock: Fingers are twitching ready to write up a story, I just don't know which one to choose!
--- End quote ---

Just be to sure to talk to me first, I have a few plot details in mind that should be helpful.

brotoad:
well, they're called rockman killers, so i figured that would make them sorta like hitmen.

you could of course include the gameboy games into the plot, I'd like to be able to fight the stardroids

Ivory:
While plot elements from the Gameboy games would be integrated into the main plot, Megaman V is actually it's own game, and if everyone else is up to it, it deserves it's own entry.  :cool:

As for game arcs. Megaman 1-6 is for sure, but I'd like to go through 7,8 maybe even 9 and 10 as well. Also Megaman V and Rockman and Forte.

So that could possibly be a 12 episode campaign. A lot of work, but getting at least up to 6 done is my main concern right now.

Namo:

--- Quote from: "Ivory" ---While plot elements from the Gameboy games would be integrated into the main plot, Megaman V is actually it's own game, and if everyone else is up to it, it deserves it's own entry.  :cool:

As for game arcs. Megaman 1-6 is for sure, but I'd like to go through 7,8 maybe even 9 and 10 as well. Also Megaman V and Rockman and Forte.

So that could possibly be a 12 episode campaign. A lot of work, but getting at least up to 6 done is my main concern right now.
--- End quote ---

I'd love to go through Megaman V, 7,8,9,10, and Megaman and Bass.  I'm up for it, definitely!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version