Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Fire emblem General thread

<< < (2/7) > >>

Isaac940:
Honestly I'd just second seal him now if I were you. Donnel already got his other skill from villager at this point (Underdog) and he really will start shining in another class. Statwise, that may just be Aptitude working (mentioned this earlier but +20% to all growths when equipped) to boost his growths and create the 100% Luck growth (Luck factors into crit chance right? Or is it only crit avoid in this one?). And like Dev said, certain classes like Villager, Manakete and Taguel go to thirty since they don't have a master seal promotion.

EDIT:Depending on how much you forged that lance for Donnel, that may be a factor also. Forging can be pretty significant, IIRC you can add 15 crit to a weapon if you max the crit stat, and the extra points in might can matter a lot also. You can add enough might to a bronze weapon to make it have the same might as a steel one if I'm remembering right.

Hallan Parva:
so I didn't listen to Isaac at all and now Donnel's Lv26
#yoloswag

Also now I'm at a loss. I don't know who to shove in Calem's sexy strategist arms. The choices are Marth (she's a cutie, she's a Lord, she can pass down Aether -- what's not to like?), Nowi (DRAGONS FUCK YEA), and Anna (unique in being the only not-endgame character that only S-Supports with a specific Avatar; also unique in being the only character with exactly one non-Tactician Support). They're all already at A-Support with Calem and just a simple press of the A Button away from teetering into S-Support, I just can't decide who to choose.

For reference, my other pairings are as follows:
- Chrom x Sumia
- Virion x Sully
- Lissa x Ricken
- Kellam x Panne
- Stahl x Cordelia
- Henry x Cherche
- Miriel x Gaius
- Lon'qu x Tharja
- Olivia x GGGREGOR!!

If she doesn't marry Calem, Nowi will get Donnel and Maribelle will be set up with Vaike. If Nowi marries Calem, Donnel will swoop in with Maribelle instead. Also, Marth will probably get paired with Owain unless I find another character that's somehow more hilarious. (I only have Owain and Laurent at the moment, working on building up Skills for the others.)

Deviddo:
A good deal of your pairings upset me.

Get Anna I suppose, pass on those RNG Goddess abilities.

Isaac940:
Safety spoiler box-doesn't contain anything important, just being careful. Smash should know about the small amount of info in the box
(click to show/hide)Uhh, how much do you know/want spoiled/want not spoiled about the generational mechanics Smash? Also, I have a small comment about your post but it kind of involves character spoilers. I could try to be vague as hell though if you want it. I guess if you wanted to keep future Awakening chat out of the thread altogether I could send you a PM or something. Yay paranoia.

Though if I had to pick one of the three you specified, I'd go with Nowi.
EDIT: Reworked post

Hallan Parva:
(click to show/hide)I honestly didn't know any of the generation mechanics at first, so when Virion picked up Hit Rate +20 right after I recruited Kjelle I was kicking myself pretty damn hard. Prescience is still a pretty good Skill though, it could've been Skill +2 instead... augh. I have a very very rough grasp of things, that the last Skill from both parents is passed to the child along with two Skills directly related to whatever Class the child happens to spawn as. There might be more to it than that but that's all I'm seeing, anyway; I haven't even bothered to look at a guide or a wiki because they tend to throw spoilers at you with no remorse.

If it doesn't have to do with the main story itself, I'm fine with talking about it. I would prefer if you kept it in spoiler tags though as I'm being considerate of Llama; I'm at Valm Harbor (Chapter 15) with four children if you count "Marth", but he's only at Chapter 6 and hasn't played the game in over two weeks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version