Advanced Search

Author Topic: Cutstuff Sanctuary  (Read 124921 times)

June 12, 2015, 07:07:43 AM
Reply #255

Offline Emmanuelf06

• Donator
  • Date Registered: October 07, 2010, 03:03:19 AM

• View Profile
Re: Cutstuff Sanctuary
« Reply #255 on: June 12, 2015, 07:07:43 AM »
"Communautarism" isn't a word, I think you're looking for "Communitarianism". Maybe because a forum IS a community, after all. => i suppose i must follow the path of this forum anyway....

Well, i try to get a job (again and again), i have already a payment for my handicap (around 1100$ without fees things or others) but i would prefer a work, i could get more money...and prepare the "after 65years" better (when you stop to work, you get a payment because you worked all your life).
It's complicate....because i dont have any diploma.....just stopped at 18 years around.....
But there is so much job who could make me crazy xD Like seller in a market, manager of the meal in the supermarket ......or clean the city because dogs poop on it...yeah all the jobs are important, but really, i dont feel lt like that, when you see the women.....who prefer a man specially because he is a doctor too....
Well maybe if i try to get some little jobs, i could get a better one later?.... i will see.

EDIT: Well, i get a meeting for a job(social thing) but they prefer take people who have a diploma even if it's informatic or medical......for a little social thing.....what the hell......They can take me, but i will really less paid because i dont have a big diploma (just the basic one :/ ) pfffff Dat civilization make me crazy..... :/ (and when you see how much tax You need to pay each month in France..... well.. :/ )
Anyway, im happy about my "payment allocation for handicap." in a way...... :X Freeeeeedooooom //SLAP

July 06, 2015, 12:18:25 AM
Reply #256

Offline Nostalgia

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: April 07, 2011, 12:03:28 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 06, 2015, 12:18:25 AM »
(click to show/hide)

July 06, 2015, 01:29:00 AM
Reply #257

Offline Rui

• MM8BDM Extender

• I believe in you!
  • Date Registered: November 05, 2011, 12:47:57 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 06, 2015, 01:29:00 AM »
I totally enjoy your company and talking to you is a blast. I'm just super bad at approaching others since I'm usually unsure of what to talk about to begin with (I'd also like to do stuff like play games more you and other folks more but lack of a good computer and my current situation makes it rather difficult)

July 06, 2015, 01:49:17 AM
Reply #258

Offline Caprice

• Enthusiast

• open hole
  • Date Registered: May 28, 2011, 10:52:19 PM

• View Profile
    • i left my soda in the freezer oh no!!
« Reply #258 on: July 06, 2015, 01:49:17 AM »
I agree with Rui in how I'm not quite good at starting conversations or really socializing well in my part, but your presence is always appreciated!

July 06, 2015, 02:25:09 AM
Reply #259

Offline Russel

• MM8BDM Extender

• Doc Croc
  • Date Registered: December 17, 2010, 11:11:25 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 06, 2015, 02:25:09 AM »
Quote from: "Nostalgia"
(click to show/hide)

Oookay.
I need to say that I legit cannot find a single thing wrong with you. I appreciate some of your tastes and I like talking with you about music and you introduced me to what might now be my favorite vintage FPS game.
I think you're a great person and while I completely understand your insecurities, maybe that just means you haven't quite found the people who get you on the same level as you yet, but I have always felt you were a pleasant person to be around and I honestly would have never guessed you would have had such insecurities.

I hope you find a way to gather yourself. Don't be afraid to speak up if you have any issues you feel you can't resolve silently.
Hell, if you feel the need to talk, come talk to me. I'd be willing to pay you heeds and help you out in any way I can.

July 06, 2015, 04:06:15 AM
Reply #260

Offline Gumballtoid

• MM8BDM Extender

• Recipe for Success
  • Date Registered: July 13, 2011, 10:27:00 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 06, 2015, 04:06:15 AM »
I know that feeling more than I can say, but based on experience, it's not really something you should worry about too much. Folks rarely approach me for anything unless I join a mapping competition or a duel tournament, and I'm perfectly okay with that. I've come up with a sort of rule or method or whatever you wanna call it: I don't actively approach others in an attempt to elicit approval, but I'm always around and willing to listen if folks approach me. There's only around 2 people that I regularly carry out private, albeit brief, conversations with.

I can't say I've ever had a problem with you, but at the same time, I don't really know you well either. On a similar note to Caprice's sentiment, I like having folks like that hanging around here. Even though I don't know you well, others seem to like your company, so I'm not about to throw rocks at you or anything.

July 06, 2015, 04:47:27 AM
Reply #261

Offline Red

• Standard Member

• man is the animal
  • Date Registered: March 13, 2011, 02:47:45 PM

• View Profile
funny because I usually feel like ure the one putting up wit
« Reply #261 on: July 06, 2015, 04:47:27 AM »
ian I love u as much as it is possible without it becoming gay and you know im always gonna be good with u thats all ily bb xoxoxoxo ??????????????

July 06, 2015, 06:24:22 AM
Reply #262

Offline Kapus

• MM8BDM Extender

• Master of Hiccup
  • Date Registered: November 22, 2010, 06:40:07 AM

• View Profile
    • My art
« Reply #262 on: July 06, 2015, 06:24:22 AM »
I could make a post here but it'd basically be exactly what Gumballtoid said

So I'll just put a ^ pointing towards gumball's post or something

Quote from: "Gumballtoid"
I know that feeling more than I can say, but based on experience, it's not really something you should worry about too much. Folks rarely approach me for anything unless I join a mapping competition or a duel tournament, and I'm perfectly okay with that. I've come up with a sort of rule or method or whatever you wanna call it: I don't actively approach others in an attempt to elicit approval, but I'm always around and willing to listen if folks approach me. There's only around 2 people that I regularly carry out private, albeit brief, conversations with.

I can't say I've ever had a problem with you, but at the same time, I don't really know you well either. On a similar note to Caprice's sentiment, I like having folks like that hanging around here. Even though I don't know you well, others seem to like your company, so I'm not about to throw rocks at you or anything.
^

July 06, 2015, 07:54:33 AM
Reply #263

Offline Galactan

• Enthusiast

• Excellence in Explosives
  • Date Registered: August 30, 2012, 04:24:46 AM

• View Profile
    • https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_nvpvjnhtEK1uzrbyf.mp4#_=_
« Reply #263 on: July 06, 2015, 07:54:33 AM »
I can also reflect Gumball's sentiments.

July 06, 2015, 09:33:37 AM
Reply #264

Offline Emmanuelf06

• Donator

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 06, 2015, 09:33:37 AM »
Why do you have some anxiety ? It's weird, not like if you acted bad against the others....try to find by yourself why you feel that really...but i think, you dont have anything to give to the others, enjoy your life for you.

July 06, 2015, 04:16:29 PM
Reply #265

Offline Jman

• Standard Member

• ( ͡° ͜&#
  • Date Registered: June 28, 2011, 02:09:25 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 06, 2015, 04:16:29 PM »
I felt that way for the longest time, Nos; especially when I was new to some of the bigger skype groups. You'll shake it off soon; try not to let it get you down.

July 07, 2015, 02:47:01 AM
Reply #266

Offline Nostalgia

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: April 07, 2011, 12:03:28 AM

• View Profile
I start like all my sentences with "I" and that worries me
« Reply #266 on: July 07, 2015, 02:47:01 AM »
Alright, thanks for all the support, guys. I can't really word this too well, but I just tend to forget that people can show appreciation in a more indirect manner and it's good to know that we've all got each other's backs here.

July 07, 2015, 05:50:18 AM
Reply #267

Offline Orange juice :l

• Warrior
  • Date Registered: October 10, 2010, 08:41:18 PM

• View Profile
    • http://cutstuff.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=590
(No subject)
« Reply #267 on: July 07, 2015, 05:50:18 AM »
it's good to know that we've all got each other's backs here.

I was tastefully withholding any comments about how hugboxy this thread has been as of late (esp the last page or so) but I read this line with some alternative tones and I just lost it man

July 08, 2015, 07:56:20 AM
Reply #268

Offline Emmanuelf06

• Donator

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #268 on: July 08, 2015, 07:56:20 AM »
Quote from: "Orange juice :l"
it's good to know that we've all got each other's backs here.

I was tastefully withholding any comments about how hugboxy this thread has been as of late (esp the last page or so) but I read this line with some alternative tones and I just lost it man

+1 It's really weird sometimes in this topic.
They can always be helped by a psychiatrist x)
(yeah, i needed a psychiatrist when i was schizophrenic in 2002-2005.... like some emotions you can't control because you feel weird with a lot of anxiety...if it's the problem, you can try some medecine.....if it's a social little problem, i dont understand....It looks people there, take the things like complicate...i don't know why....
People, try to explain what what is your problem exactly?

July 08, 2015, 04:56:04 PM
Reply #269

Offline DoomManFTW

• Standard Member

• I forgot I existed.
  • Date Registered: March 06, 2015, 04:46:08 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 08, 2015, 04:56:04 PM »
Remember what I said in another topic about my brother wanting me to play LOL instead of games like this?Mostly because...*sigh*...

I easily mess up my words,in the case of talking with my mom or brother,I literally sometimes just say the english translation of what I want to say cause the words or the expression do not come in my mind fast enough, I do not like certain stuff most people do,sometimes I just seem to act downright stupid and I do not have friends.Not that people hate me,but we just talk,not do stuff toghether or anything.
While the games I play are easy to pick up and play,my brother wants me to play LOL mostly cause it takes a lot of thinking,and he wants to test my mind and make it better that way.

And with all of that,I am 15...