Advanced Search

Author Topic: Hello... I guess.  (Read 3994 times)

June 28, 2016, 02:12:08 PM
Read 3994 times

Offline PacManFan

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: July 05, 2014, 03:49:42 AM

• View Profile
Hello... I guess.
« on: June 28, 2016, 02:12:08 PM »
Well, Hello there. This place seems kind of dusty now that I look at it... Anyways: You probably remember me as the imfamous SuperMario123311, Or "Mario Numbers" if you'd prefer to call me that.

I am making this thread first and most importantly of all to say: I am sorry for what I did in the past and I take full responsibility for my actions. I was young at the time (12) and clearly didn't understand how forums worked, and I was very immature at the time. I was being outright stupid and I shouldn't have forced my interests upon others. I am sorry for any drama or nuisance I have caused during that time. I have grown since then, Now to the age of 17. I only said a stupid qoute because somebody else said a similar thing in a very old thread but that doesn't excuse my actions. These days I have moved on to much more complicated stuff and actually contributing to communities.

It's been a long time since I've even seen this board again and safe to say... Zandronum has since been getting kind of boring. Most of my work these days is toward art or other game creation/modding as I linked above. But the main reason I am making this, aside from apologizing and letting you know about my whereabouts is to see if I could get another chance and if you are to let me back in, I promise on my life that I will never act as stupid as I did in the past again. I don't want to be seen as some sort of Troll or Zygo for that matter nor do I want to be seen as another Sergeant Mark IV as I do not condone encouraging suicide at all as it's incredibly distasteful. I have started to get better when it comes to mapping, especially for the Doom Engine as well as learning how to add my own assets and whatnot.

If you chose to kick me out again of course, I'm fine with that. I made my mistakes but I would like to turn over a new leaf. I have grown more mature now and I want to leave behind my embarrassing past and actually be a nice individual to you all.

Fun Side Note Thingy: I have a fair amount of respect for the Mega Man franchise, My favorite game actually being 8 out of all of them. MM1 just hasn't aged well and kind of angered me when I played it when I was younger, especially compared to Pac-Man World 2 and Super Mario Sunshine which were games that got harder as you went along.

PSS: I've kind of lost interest in Mr. Driller as of late anyways.

June 28, 2016, 02:28:08 PM
Reply #1

Offline Magnet Dood

• MM8BDM MM8 Contributor

• Rockman 5- Blues' Trap!?
  • Date Registered: April 19, 2011, 08:13:37 PM

• View Profile
Re: Hello... I guess.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 02:28:08 PM »
People with that avatar usually have a pretty good track record around here, so I think you're good.

Welcome back though, dude! Nice to see you again. Looked at your videos and I'm super jealous of your Melee announcer for Smash 4. :geek:

June 28, 2016, 10:38:24 PM
Reply #2

Offline Bikdark

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: December 26, 2010, 01:51:13 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 10:38:24 PM »
you legit have no idea how many times i said HOLY SHIT when i read this thread

anyway good shit dude, good to have you here. check out some yd classes tlms and duel, it's basically all we play these days. the mod advanced a fuckton since you left so i'd consider giving it another go if you didn't like it before.

people still might refer to you as marionumbers, as pacmanfan doesnt quite roll off the tongue, so you might wanna consider requesting a namechange if korby/king dumb will allow it for the whole "change of identity" thing. either way i'm 100% sure nobody will treat you bad given your change of heart, but expect a lot of mr driller memes to be thrown around tbh

June 29, 2016, 04:53:28 PM
Reply #3

Offline Rui

• MM8BDM Extender

• I believe in you!
  • Date Registered: November 05, 2011, 12:47:57 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 04:53:28 PM »
This thread is my first impression of you and already you sound like a nice person. I totally know what it was like to be a dumb immature kid, but at the same time it's making these mistakes that allowed us to learn from them eventually, right?

If you decide to stick around, I hope you enjoy your stay! ( ´ ? ` )?

June 30, 2016, 02:24:15 AM
Reply #4

Offline Kapus

• MM8BDM Extender

• Master of Hiccup
  • Date Registered: November 22, 2010, 06:40:07 AM

• View Profile
    • My art
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 02:24:15 AM »
oh you're the mr. driller guy!! I was just thinking about you recently. I wonder if I still have that skin.

It's nice to have you back around again. Don't fret so much over what happened years ago, we're all dumb kids at some point in our lives. The important thing is that we learn from what we do and grow older and wiser, which you seem to have done. Stick around and make yourself comfortable, having more people around this community is nice.

June 30, 2016, 05:08:56 AM
Reply #5

Offline Orange juice :l

• Warrior
  • Date Registered: October 10, 2010, 08:41:18 PM

• View Profile
    • http://cutstuff.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=590
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 05:08:56 AM »
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3058&p=87108#p87108
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3058&p=97971#p97971 (same thread, one month later)
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3058&p=97971#p98183 (same thread, ~20 hours later)

(click to show/hide)

#justiceisntblind
#justice4marionumbers

July 03, 2016, 06:06:04 PM
Reply #6

Offline Emmanuelf06

• Donator
  • Date Registered: October 07, 2010, 03:03:19 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2016, 06:06:04 PM »
I don't remember you or maybe..... dont worry just have fun , trolling can be done but there is some rules for it :)

July 06, 2016, 01:31:57 AM
Reply #7

Offline Turbodude

• Warrior

• Minus the whole 'dude' thing.
  • Date Registered: July 07, 2010, 12:06:31 AM

• View Profile
    • My Twitch! (Fightingpolygonteam)
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2016, 01:31:57 AM »
Hey there, and welcome back. No need to worry about what happened way back when, I can't say I'm the most fond of my past ventures here either, but we all learn to forgive and forget.

Glad to have you aboard.