Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Resources / Re: ThatDamnNekomimi's uncreatively named Junk Yard
« Last post by Andersonmiguelfavian15 on January 23, 2023, 09:54:23 PM »
WOW i have seen the optimus prime icon
Skins & Bots etc / Re: Davidiwz skins
« Last post by Davidiwz on January 19, 2023, 09:54:05 AM »
This Skin Thread is Outdated. Please move to Here
Skins & Bots etc / Davidiwz Skins (The Return)
« Last post by Davidiwz on January 19, 2023, 09:52:19 AM »
Yeah, Ever Since I Wasn't Actived like 2 Years Ago. I Decided to do a New Skin Thread ever Since I Returned to MM8B. So in the Meantime, There are Less Skins I've Made but Could have Done

-------------------

BluePeps
Yeah. that is My first Skin I've Made (Exactly a Blue Peppino. but it is My Self Insert though)

Tom Quint
This Skin used to be a Joke Skin Based on an Actule Quint Mainer Named after that Screaming Meme of Tom.

That is all the Skins I Have. (Sorry for the Images though I Can't Upload the Images Preview since Idk how to do it.)
MM8BDM Discussion / Re: Archived Older Versions of MM8BDM
« Last post by NES Boy on January 11, 2023, 12:52:32 AM »
You're welcome.
« Last post by agbvader on January 08, 2023, 09:57:32 PM »
There's no need to ask CutmanMike for older versions, since there's a thread created a few months after this one was originally created that currently offers a Google Drive link to archived versions of MM8BDM. Even the alpha build and the SGC demo are included.
oh. thanks, man.
« Last post by NES Boy on January 06, 2023, 06:46:33 AM »
There's no need to ask CutmanMike for older versions, since there's a thread created a few months after this one was originally created that currently offers a Google Drive link to archived versions of MM8BDM. Even the alpha build and the SGC demo are included.
« Last post by agbvader on January 04, 2023, 11:16:42 PM »
I have every version but I remove them from my site to avoid confusion with new players. Is there anything in particular in the v4 build you're after?
if you still have the older versions, i'd like to check those out mainly to see how far the game has come from v1 onward. are you willing to do that?
Projects & Creative / Re: New texture boss improvement mod
« Last post by Korby on December 24, 2022, 09:51:46 PM »
It makes a few graphical changes to Gamma MK2 and Evil Robot, mostly adding cyan auras to Gamma's fists on the uppercut and recoloring Evil Robot on various frames.
Resources / Re: ThatDamnNekomimi's uncreatively named Junk Yard
« Last post by ThatDamnNekomimi on December 24, 2022, 02:46:09 PM »

Have a crabmeat to start the new year.
Resources / ThatDamnNekomimi's uncreatively named Junk Yard
« Last post by ThatDamnNekomimi on December 23, 2022, 08:43:23 PM »
So uhh.. Yeah. It's a junk yard/resource dump. :Y

Good question random person.

A bunch of portraits (With the Rockman 7 & 8 FC portraits their 8-Bit Deathmatch portrait colors & a bunch being demade from Wily Wars for shits and giggles. Also included is 8 GBAs for anybody that ports all 8 of the exclusive deathmatch maps that were seen in the GBA Port of Doom 1. Save the Famicom Controller styled GBA for GBADM8.), Super Mario World underground sprites for mapping (based on the Hummer Team NES Port no less.) and it's background to make a skybox, Lava from Somari's take on Marble Zone recolored into Nukage, a bunch of map title cards (including a scary one, one designed for Quickman's level, and one for a little somethin, somethin.), and a teomplate of the title card so you can add your own border to it.

Without further ado...

here ya go.

(click to show/hide)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10