General > Anything Goes

"That or Twilight" Forum Game

(1/3) > >>

Robjoe:
Yes, you know what this is. One person asks which they would want to do, something dangerous/embarrassing/boring, or read/watch that horrible twilight series of books/movie. The next person answers, then comes up with their own question. I'll start...

Which would you rather do, have Cutty quit anything and everything relating to Doom, or read/watch Twilight?

White:

--- Quote from: "Robjoe" ---Yes, you know what this is. One person asks which they would want to do, something dangerous/embarrassing/boring, or read/watch that horrible twilight series of books/movie. The next person answers, then comes up with their own question. I'll start...

Which would you rather do, have Cutty quit anything and everything relating to Doom, or read/watch Twilight?
--- End quote ---

Twilight. He's made some badass stuff, so I would'nt put him through that. Plus he barely gets here anyways.

Which would you rather do, rick-rolled for 3 solid hours, or twilight movie twice over?

Ivory:
Get rickrolled.

What would you rather do?
Play patty cake with the Creeper?
or
For one entire year, the only internet site you could visit is the Official Twilight Forums?

Robjoe:

--- Quote from: "White" ---Twilight.
--- End quote ---

WRONG ANSWER!

Anyway...

--- Quote from: "Ivory" ---What would you rather do?
Play patty cake with the Creeper?
or
For one entire year, the only internet site you could visit is the Official Twilight Forums?
--- End quote ---
Patty-cake. You know what, I'd sooner play patty cake with not only the Creeper, but the Pyro AND Flandre Scarlet.

Since I already knew what I'd answer to that question, however, someone else answer it, too.

White:

--- Quote from: "Robjoe" ---
--- Quote from: "White" ---Twilight.
--- End quote ---

WRONG ANSWER!
--- End quote ---

Uhh, no... Not really. I don't PREFER Twilight. I'd just sooner do that than watch Cutman walk out the door :-|

Well, I'd do Patty-Cake with creeper :) Cute little bab- GAHHHEEEAAAHH!!

As, I've been forced to read that horrible series (AND STILL AM) by my god-damned teacher.

Now, for the REAL question!

...If they ever made a twilight anime (that had successors and 7 seasons), would you spend time (most likely 14 hours) watching all of the episodes, or would you watch the original movie/read the book.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version