Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Lavender Town "Missing Frequencies"

(1/3) > >>

Ivory:

This could be in the Pokemon discussion thread, but this deserves it's own topic. Since it's so damn creepy. Watch the whole 10:58 seconds of it...it's very...very...very...creepy... I wonder if I'm going to be sleeping well tonight. At all even...

Best watched at night when it's quiet so you can listen to it with attention.

Please don't look at my spoiler comment until you've listened to the whole thing.
(click to show/hide)The Unowns at the end spell out Leave Now, which makes the whole thing more creepy

Korby:
Hmm...I just charged through the night, and it's nearly 7 here...Should I wait until tonight to listen? Meh, I'll listen now.

(click to show/hide)EDIT 1: 30 seconds in...Freaking creepy!

EDIT 2: 1:30 seconds in. I've gotten over the initial shock, but it's still creepy and the very low tones hurt my ears.

EDIT 3: 2:40 seconds. I hear footsteps....

EDIT 4: 3:10-ish. AAAAAAAAAAAAH.

EDIT 5: 5 minutes. The footsteps sound more like axe chops.

EDIT 6: Nearly 6 minutes in. I spoilered these for future generations.

EDIT 7: 8 Minutes. I've gotten used to it, but I think something's going to jump out. My mind is creating scary things though. At the moment it's showing me an upside down pop-eyed puckered zombie that apparently wants to get me.
NINE MINUTES. MY GOD, WHAT COULD EVER CREATE SUCH A THING. THIS IS SO DANG CREEPY.

EDIT 8: Finally over...The smallest noises creep me out at the moment. I can't believe this was so scary to me. I will never feel safe in Lavender Town again. Ever.

KillerChair:
The song sounds icky... but thats just everything to me  :mrgreen:
It sounds as if played backwards it should make sense.

But i understand you could get creeped out if you play it in the middle of the night... Didnt do a thing to me though.

Snake33AU:
Damn that thing sounded so damn creepy  :shock: lol.
I don't get scared easily, but this music was unsettling
(click to show/hide)Ivory, what spells leave now at the end? Also, is this a song reversed? And yeah, at 9 minutes, fffuuuu! lol Is this the original? Or is this different? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g76W944CXzo I much prefer this one  :p  lolAnd yes, I listened to this alone in the dark, lol.

Ivory:

--- Quote from: "Snake33AU" --- (click to show/hide)Ivory, what spells leave now at the end? Also, is this a song reversed? And yeah, at 9 minutes, fffuuuu! lol Is this the original? Or is this different? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g76W944CXzo I much prefer this one  :p  lol
--- End quote ---
(click to show/hide)The Unowns at the 9-minute mark when the entire song becomes very distorted and even more creepy. Which is right after the second ghost.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version