Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Fun computor games

<< < (5/5)

Camo Yoshi:
System Shock 2, Doom, Doom II, Doom 3, Portal, Quake 1, Worms Armageddon...

That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

RainsLikeSnow:
A fun game I like is [urlhttp://maplestory.nexon.net/]MapleStory[/url] you choose a class you would like to play as and you get new skills for when you reach, Lvl 10, Lvl 30, Lvl 70 and Lv 120. There are 5 Main Classes, There is the Theif, Magician, Bowmen, Warrior, and Pirate. There are also subclasses based of those like a duel blader, and Evan(You control a dragon.)
It is A 1gb Download

SmashTheEchidna:
Maple Story is pretty fun, but I try not to play too many MMORPG games. They can seriously get addicting.

Camo Yoshi:

--- Quote from: "SmashTheEchidna" ---Maple Story is pretty fun, but I try not to play too many MMORPG games. They can seriously get addicting.
--- End quote ---

I never liked MMORPGs... RPGs are fun... but the multiplayer element, I find, adds too many douches... and then it's not fun at all.

TrueTenguMan:

--- Quote from: "Camo Yoshi" --- I never liked MMORPGs... RPGs are fun... but the multiplayer element, I find, adds too many douches... and then it's not fun at all.
--- End quote ---

Thats because managers of those kind of games only care for body count and not a family friendly community. However, remember that this IS the internet, where one is and always anonymous unless revealed. And with your faced covered by the mask your granted freedom. depending on the person encountered, tends to abuse it with adolescent actions. Especially in video games.

That aside, if SparkPlay was still around before their bankruptcy, I think you would of enjoyed the MMO Earth Eternal for it's community. Heck, even after the game was shut down, we created a "shelter" until we fully know about it's fate. As of now we know it was sold to a new company: Starts with Turner but I forgot the rest :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version