Advanced Search

Author Topic: YOUR ideas for Ghoul and Human classes  (Read 152546 times)

May 23, 2010, 05:03:30 AM
Reply #135

Anonymous

Re: YOUR ideas for Ghoul and Human classes
« Reply #135 on: May 23, 2010, 05:03:30 AM »
he should have body spirite Thor or Cultist, im not decided
he should have the Book to morph ghouls in chickens as a 2nd weapon with 10 Dark Mana
his wand should be frostfang?
3rd weapon skullstaff
Also thanks for ideeas GeoNightman. Cutman will like them :D
EDIT: Sorry but Im not sure if Cutman is going to put Heretic or Hexen weapons in this but we will see ;)

May 23, 2010, 09:56:44 PM
Reply #136

Offline Geonightman

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: April 19, 2010, 10:52:34 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 23, 2010, 09:56:44 PM »
Quote from: "pucy100"
EDIT: Sorry but Im not sure if Cutman is going to put Heretic or Hexen weapons in this but we will see ;)
I was just trying to use anything that looked MAGICAL.
Cutty your thoughts?

May 26, 2010, 01:13:24 PM
Reply #137

Offline Anannyo

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: May 24, 2010, 01:29:12 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 26, 2010, 01:13:24 PM »
I always thought that the ghostbuster upgrade would be perfect for a megaman class...

June 14, 2010, 09:44:02 PM
Reply #138

Offline Sir Kibble

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: June 14, 2010, 09:27:44 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2010, 09:44:02 PM »
I'm new but I had a good idea for a ghoul class.

Name: Maw

Maw is nothing more then a big blob of ectoplasm, he can't remember much about himself at all. The only thing he can remember is the yurei's face, regardless he serves her not because he hates humans but because he thinks of it as a sport. Her face is what inspired him to search for her, he really didn't care if she had been the reason he was a ghoul or if she wanted to help him. He just wanted something to do. So why is called maw? Well besides being a medium sized green blob with a single cute eyeball, he has a...well maw hidden inside his jelly body. Whenever he's hungry or wishes to chomp some humans his huge mouth pops out of his body and CHOMP, your dead.

Maw is a little smaller then jitterskull and has slightly more health while also being slightly faster then jitter as well. Although unlike jitter, maw can move freely without delay he can also cling to walls and ceilings. The drawback? He's as loud as sjas when he moves. Making loud bubbling and gurgling noises as he moves, also like sjas he is completely silent when still. But he does not cloak like sjas.

Primary fire: chomp attack. Maw lunges forward slightly and chomps down at anything in his mouths range, the downside to this attack is that if he kills someone he must take 2 seconds to chew and swallow. This attack is a instant kill but takes 5 seconds in between kills not counting the 2 second chewing. But you are still able to move during cooldown. When killed by this attack humans will hear a small screech with 2 jaws on the top and bottom screen chomping there face off.

Secondary fire: Goop missile. Maw makes a noise similar to someone spitting and shoots a green blob at his target, this is a long range attack but does minimal damage. however if it hits a human there screen is tinted a heavy shade of lime green and blinds them for a few seconds. This attack also hits 2 damage for 3 seconds with a 1 second delay per hit. When the goop hits it will hit 6 damage and with the 2 damage it will add up to 12 damage total. There is also a 3 second delay between spits.

Special skill: Crouch cloak. When crouching maw will become slightly more transparent then sjas usually is while still, the major downside is that maw makes an even louder noise then sjas scream attack per second while doing this.

Overall maw is a tanking class while also being able to be a sniping class. His long delay times and loud noises make up for his high hp and slightly normal moving speed.

June 15, 2010, 12:48:14 AM
Reply #139

Offline brotoad

• MM8BDM Contributor
  • Date Registered: February 25, 2010, 01:33:13 AM

• View Profile
    • http://brotoad.tumblr.com/
« Reply #139 on: June 15, 2010, 12:48:14 AM »
here is my ghouls eating humans charicter i hope you like my idea!

his name is spooky ghost!
name: spooky ghost

he is spooky like a ghost is and he has a gun for shooting
POW POW

also he has a skateboard for doing TRICKS he can even IN MID AIR

backstory: one day spooky ghost he was walkign and he saw the poster for the "skate" compiteion and he wanted to be in the skate compietion then he WON the skate compitition and after he also shot a robber !with his gun and the robber died and then the robber went to jail for robbing and spooky ghost is was the HERO of the his whole town! spooky ghost rox!
it's is was is the best day of the his whole life and he loved it most of all!!

June 15, 2010, 02:01:42 AM
Reply #140

Offline Korby

• Global Moderator

• Benvenuto nella room italiana!
  • Date Registered: March 04, 2010, 03:36:02 AM

• View Profile
    • Korby Games
« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2010, 02:01:42 AM »
Quote from: "brotoad"
amazing stuff
oh man just how HIGH do you have to BE to do something like that???
((This is completely relevant.))

June 15, 2010, 02:06:41 AM
Reply #141

Offline brotoad

• MM8BDM Contributor

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 15, 2010, 02:06:41 AM »
he HASS the skateboard

June 15, 2010, 06:04:44 AM
Reply #142

Offline Sir Kibble

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: June 14, 2010, 09:27:44 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 15, 2010, 06:04:44 AM »
Quote from: "brotoad"
he HASS the skateboard
Can spooky ghost ollie into people to kill them?

June 21, 2010, 03:40:51 AM
Reply #143

Offline brotoad

• MM8BDM Contributor

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 21, 2010, 03:40:51 AM »
he can fall down all the stairs

July 25, 2010, 07:30:18 AM
Reply #144

Offline Epsilon

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: July 20, 2010, 09:37:36 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 25, 2010, 07:30:18 AM »
Hey Guys, who are chatting about what should be in GVH and what shouldn't.

Anyway, I have come up with an idea to Jitterskull and Chokes history by unleashing their father (Note: I am not sure of an actual name to give him but he looks like this)

I have (on a separate computer) different colours and eyes for this guy, the following list is what I have:

Yellow Body, Blue eyes
Red Body, Light Blue eyes
Green Body, Purple eyes
Blue Body, Yellow eyes
Light Blue Body, Red eyes
Purple Body, Green eyes

Story:
Once the most greatest warrior throughout the land of the giants (so the story of jskull goes) awarded with a great golden mask of pride and victory, (as seen in the pic) he realized that it gave him extraordinary powers, but he didn't want the power of the mask, he thought he was more superior than the mask, just before his death of old age, his son, The Jitterskull stood forward and was given the opportunity to bear the mask in his fathers place. (knowing Jitterskull, he was also a great warrior like his dad.) Jitterskull refused and ran as far as possible to an unknown forest where he saw his brothers dead body... After Chokes funeral and his fathers death, Jitterskull was abandoned, forgotten, lost... until his fathers voice called for him, Jitterskull ran for the land of giants, and ran for his fathers throne. Nothing remained but the golden mask, he could not bear another second of haunting so he took the mask and placed it on his face, no effect happened to Jitterskull, so the best solution was to bury the mask with choke and rid the haunting. Once the Yurei resurrected Choke, she discovered the mask and threw it down a river, thinking that it would be useless. Until the mask grew itself a pair of eyes and disappeared in a cloud of dust. once Jitterskull was resurrected, the mask was right at his feet, he went in a furious rage and decided to wear the mask, after 5 seconds, part of the Jitterskulls soul was taken and put into the mask to make the mask its own ghoul. The Father of Jitterskull...

Movement and abilities
This ghoul is confusingly difficult and hard to invent new ways of movement, but traditional weapons to every other ghoul, the primary fire is a bite or a gaze of death and the secondary fire is a vacuum-type weapon that sucks people into his mouth and are eaten alive.

The reason for the nonsense:
Jitterskull can't just have Choke as his only family, so let's put in a blood line for these Giants and where they came from. Gotta know why Choke was suicidal and why Jitterskull was Lonely.

Hope you guys like, I've got 2 more ideas as well. :p

GADDAMNIT! I just found a pic with his blue eyes!!
HERE:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/demon%20skull/Shepkin/demon_skull.jpg
it's in Photobucket so it might...... screw up!
hope you like :p

July 25, 2010, 01:49:58 PM
Reply #145

Offline Blox

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 13, 2009, 05:25:09 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 25, 2010, 01:49:58 PM »
Interesting, I'm trying to remove that black box and "remove" the horn/spike cut-offs.

Edit:

What'cha say?

EditEdit: Even got (some kind of) attack animation ready.. Don't know about how good it is in action.
(click to show/hide)

July 26, 2010, 01:05:07 AM
Reply #146

Offline TERRORsphere

• MM8BDM Contributor
  • Date Registered: August 22, 2009, 08:45:17 PM

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/DoomThroughDoom
« Reply #146 on: July 26, 2010, 01:05:07 AM »

More software friendly and now you can change the colour ingame.

July 26, 2010, 10:45:25 AM
Reply #147

Offline Epsilon

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: July 20, 2010, 09:37:36 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 26, 2010, 10:45:25 AM »
HA HA! Very good you guys, guess you like the idea :mrgreen: .

Thinking of making GOB from Fallout 3 (as a joke ghoul, ya know? :cool:)

Here's another idea to keep you going:

Name:
Outcast

Description:
No other demons had disabilities, except Outcast. Once a great executioner, Outcast couldn't stop his evil grin, no matter how hard he gave an angry look, even when killing the innocent. Outcast felt disappointed, begging for his life to be rid of his grin, still nothing happened. Like the rest of some demons, Outcast decided to be killed by his own tools, the guillotine. His life ended, but not his smile. Cremated to the bone, he was uplifted to the earths crust, underneath a tree in the Forbidden forest. Before the forest became forbidden, many wood cutters were around, cutting trees down in separate parts of the forest, until one unlucky cutter was burnt to ashes after cutting down outcasts tombstone, (in other words, just a tree) which unleashed the only part of outcasts body that he DIDN'T want, was his skull, still smiling. The Yurei, in a search of more minions found Outcast and promised him that if he killed and harvested enough human souls, his evil grin would trouble him no more and his life would be restored. Agreeing to her promise, Outcast floated out of the forest in search for humans.

Movement and Abilities:
Just thought of this now, he would have flames behind him (Like a lost soul) which makes a trail of smoke and flames behind him that fade after a very short while (sorta like sjas). His weapons, probably similar to frostbites alternate attack, except they are flames. his alt fire would be the fire on the back of his head extinguishes and he creates a full-circle flame wave. (If you know misty and how he dies, well yeah sorta like that)

Reason for this guy:
There are absolutely no demon-type classes in GVH and I thought it would be a good idea to have a ghoul-demon. I have an animation of a bite attack, but there would probably be no biting for this guy.

July 29, 2010, 03:26:17 AM
Reply #148

Anonymous

« Reply #148 on: July 29, 2010, 03:26:17 AM »
Yeah I actually thought of that one before, Jitterskull's and Choke's father. I thought of the name Hammerhead. Well, anyways...

Two Ghoul ideas here --

Servant
Servant is basically a floating alarm. He's full support.
His primary weapon could be a loud or bright (or both)... well, alarm.
Alternatively his primary could be a projectile that, when hitting a target, reveals it completely for all Ghouls. Like a monster appears in Skulltag's Light Amplification Goggles.

His secondary could be a healing aura. He holds steady and starts whispering gibberish (or yelling it) and any Ghoul near him gets a passive healing. Maybe 5 health every second? Again, alternatively his secondary could be an ethereal smoke machine, enjoy shooting Ghouls with that smoke in your eyes.
Appearance: He's a floating blue mouth. And he has four to six eyes all pointing a different direction. He has small, organic tubes aiming down to allow him to float.
History: Keeping it short to avoid a longer post - Yurei recruited him, she did not summon him.
Stats: He has 150 health, floats as fast as a non-sprinting Sjas if he himself is sprinting, and causes faint... well, floating sounds. Like a DOOM 3 Cacodemon. And no, he has no damage-inflicting weapons.

Salvage
Salvage was a ghost who decided to haunt a pile of junk, and turn it into a 'Mech. He has four large shovels for legs, his left arm is a shovel-arm (you know, like on construction vehicles. Backhoe or whatever) and his right is a wrecking ball and chain. His primary is simple slashes with his left arm, committing perhaps 20 damage? Maybe more? Its a little faster than Creeper's primary. For his secondary, he cannot move. He flings his wrecking ball forward (it goes quite far), then pulls it back. If he hits you directly, guaranteed death. Otherwise very low damage. Like 10, but in a large radius. When pulling it back, it can squash those in front of it, if possible. As he is a walking junk machine, repairs are very simple, 10 health recharge if holding still. He has 120 health maximum. His main body is a pile of random junk. A computer with a bunch of numbers on-screen, a roadsign (gray and says "Buff you!" on it, maybe  :lol: ), a tall neck made of black coils, and a large car battery and exposed fan on the back of the torso.
Salvage moves just as fast as The Creeper.

I may bring up pictures soon of these guys. Hope I wasn't late.

- Your friendly neighborhood Court Jester.

August 12, 2010, 05:04:22 AM
Reply #149

Offline Geonightman

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: April 19, 2010, 10:52:34 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 12, 2010, 05:04:22 AM »
Cutman never replied about my Magician idea so I was just reiterating it. Cutty please tell me what you think.