Advanced Search

Author Topic: YOUR ideas for Ghoul and Human classes  (Read 152603 times)

December 20, 2010, 04:13:54 AM
Reply #180

Offline Grymmoire

• GVH Engineer
  • Date Registered: August 15, 2009, 01:07:07 AM

• View Profile
Re: YOUR ideas for Ghoul and Human classes
« Reply #180 on: December 20, 2010, 04:13:54 AM »
Well if any of those classes are even considered partially acceptable to turn into official classes, there's still a lot of work to be done on them. I'd say Eyesore could possibly make the cut, maybe changed a bit, but seeing as he's the only official yet unplayable ghoul...

On that note...are any classes added from this point even possible to be considered "official"
I mean, technically it was only official if Mike made the class so...

December 20, 2010, 05:01:25 AM
Reply #181

Offline bluewiz

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: December 09, 2010, 09:50:01 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 20, 2010, 05:01:25 AM »
I wouldn't quite get involved into this without balancing out everything first, but yeah Eyesore should really be brought in. Hey maybe his alt attack could be him charging and shooting something cool from his eyes.

But then, that would mean a new human class. What could it be? Hmm... How about an elemental swordsman? He has 3 types of swords, fire, ice, and lightning... yadayada....

January 02, 2011, 04:59:22 PM
Reply #182

Offline Zocker

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 09, 2009, 07:30:26 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 02, 2011, 04:59:22 PM »
I had the idea about a radioactive ghoul.

The ghoul I call Irradiator has a resistance to damage but he's not a tank like the Frostbite.
For his attack he use fast radiation beam that is rather weak but hard to dodge.
And the more he uses his attack the more he will heat himself up and is more woundable to damage, but the generated heat and radiation cause damage to every nearby human too.

If the Irradiator dies he blows up in a small explosion that can harm humans as well.
This ghoul has a normal movement slower than a choke, but still faster than a Frostbite.

History:
I dunno maybe something with a reactor incident.

January 08, 2011, 01:32:22 AM
Reply #183

Anonymous

« Reply #183 on: January 08, 2011, 01:32:22 AM »
The Knight. Lots of health, lots of armor, lots of melee hurt. 200 health? (Perhaps something that allows him to survive a direct hit from a Jitterskull- Barely.) The slowest moving human class.

Weapon #1: A sword and shield. A medium-light attack, with an alternate attack (Shield block) that can mostly block a Sjas' scream, block 1/2 of a Jitterskull direct bite, and deflect a bloodball, at a medium health cost to the knight (which can still kill friendlies or enemies if it hits them) Primary attack is a fast swing of a sword, making this a weapon you can use to fight toe-to-toe with enemies like Choke.

Weapon #2: The claymore. A powerful attack, the Primary swing being a slow one, capable of instantly killing a Sjas (If you can hit him with it). It has extra reach than that of your sword and board, but leaves you vulnerable to ranged and fast attackers. The Secondary attack can either be an Enrage that doubles movement speed and attack speed for a short amount of time, or a charge similar to the Jitterskulls (Twice the range, slightly slower movement than the Jitterskull?), but instead of an instant kill, it stuns/damages enemies the Knight speeds by for only a moment, and can stun enemies the Knight directly hits for two seconds. Can also be used to escape close encounters.

Weapon #3: The Crossbow. Excellent for dealing with enemies like the Creeper, the Crossbow is a powerful weapon, but has an extremely slow reload (4 seconds? Maybe 5 or 6?). It if hits a creeper, the creeper is more than likely going to die. But with the slow reload speed, it may not be effective to use on enemies like Sjas, or the various Skull family. It could be used right before a Claymore charge into an enemy however, to provide damage before you even begin the fight. The Alternate attack could either be thrown crossbow bolts that deal light damage, or a kick that knocks the enemy back with a medium-light damage.

Alternatively, we could have the Paladin. Same stats as the Knight, different skills. I'll think something up for that one next.

EDIT: Ehhh I missed the template. I'll do that here.

What is it's name: The Knight
What is it's story: Your run of the mill FIGHT FOR HONOR (or wealth) Knight.
What does it look like: Your "Neutral" sort of Knight. Not a white knight, not a black knight.

How does it play: Like a tank with a bunch of sharp objects swinging around it. You move slower than most, but you're also deadly up close and personal. Your shield is an amazing weapon for protecting yourself from ranged attackers, but you're still highly vulnerable if you aren't up in their faces.

What are it's weapons: See above.

Why does it belong on GVH: We have the Hunter, the badass with a bow. Where's the badass with the swords?

April 08, 2011, 03:55:26 PM
Reply #184

Offline ch1m3r4k1ll3r

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: March 22, 2011, 11:16:56 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 08, 2011, 03:55:26 PM »
What is it's name?

Demon

What is it's story?

(click to show/hide)

How does it look like?

The dark imp from skulltag.

Weapons?

Same of the dark imp, but does more damage and has 150 hp

Why a demon in GVH?

We need something from doom. A demon it's right.

May 06, 2011, 06:28:05 AM
Reply #185

Offline ch1m3r4k1ll3r

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: March 22, 2011, 11:16:56 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 06, 2011, 06:28:05 AM »
Shadow Curser
Damn, he's good.

June 09, 2011, 08:54:07 PM
Reply #186

Offline TheDriller2011

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: June 09, 2011, 08:42:36 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 09, 2011, 08:54:07 PM »
how about......DARIUS???
It appears as a cacodemon-like-ghoul
but uglier and the sounds are from jitterskull,sjasface and Doom 3 r.o.e final boss
The death sound is:I will be back,MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
and the taunt is:Wellcome,mortal!
The pain sound is:AGH!!!!
and theres one more thing:When an player plays as a creeper and the ghouls have won he must say:Gotcha,bitch.Eheheheheh...

June 09, 2011, 09:18:07 PM
Reply #187

Offline LlamaHombre

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: November 15, 2010, 09:19:04 PM

• View Profile
    • My Famitracker Covers
« Reply #187 on: June 09, 2011, 09:18:07 PM »
Nice stealth bump.

June 14, 2011, 10:24:29 PM
Reply #188

Offline superMario123311

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: June 14, 2011, 06:13:43 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 14, 2011, 10:24:29 PM »
I think super Mario would be cool

Weapons: fireballs a shotgun and also koopa shells

Username on skulltag: mario

July 07, 2011, 06:14:25 PM
Reply #189

Offline superMario123311

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: June 14, 2011, 06:13:43 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 07, 2011, 06:14:25 PM »
Oh and a playale ghoul class idea
(click to show/hide)

July 29, 2011, 09:40:08 PM
Reply #190

Offline TheDriller2011

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: June 09, 2011, 08:42:36 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 29, 2011, 09:40:08 PM »
Name:Thomas Python
Story:In 2099,the north pole is infested by the demons and many governents must defeat them but they failed.The Corporal Thomas Python is forced to go to the north pole to fight the demons.He said:''Dont worry,i will defeat the demons once and for all!''
He got captured by the demons and teleported to the floating island at planet jupiter. :?
What does it look like:Half Life Zdoom H.E.C.U Grunt
How does it play:He has the same speed of the doom marine,he can jump higher.Note:He can kick the enemies if they are clooser to him. :geek:
What are it's weapons:Primary Weapon:MP5,Secondary Weapon:Spas-12,Melee Weapon:Crowbar.
Why does it belong on GVH:Because,im very intrested about GVH.So...i decided to respect the rules of Cuttstuff.net and skulltag.com. :geek:

TheDriller2011. :|

August 21, 2011, 05:38:08 PM
Reply #191

Offline jitterface

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: April 19, 2011, 05:58:11 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 21, 2011, 05:38:08 PM »
I got some sprites for Shadow Curser. I basically just drew this and I'm not very good at drawing. Bkasically it's changed from a black sjas to just a black NOT see through cloud. With arms just like ravagers arms, seperate from the body and to the side of the body.  :cool: Get a good think of what it looks like.

August 30, 2011, 11:14:54 PM
Reply #192

Offline crashbang34

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 30, 2011, 10:33:06 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 30, 2011, 11:14:54 PM »
Name:Survivor
Story:When the Ghouls attacked many died except the survivor, he knew regular weapons would not work so he made some high powered home-made weapons. He held out in a old house during the attack when a marine found him, he joined the fight
so he can get back to his regular life.

Looks: He looks a regular business man but he wears a rag on his head and has chains a bullets over his shirt, with most of everything on his covered in blood

Abilities:His is a slow runner and a low jumper, but he has good sight so when you are playing as him you see a arrow over
creepers and invisible sajs's evening him up, he can go over dead teammates and he will earn ammo for what gun he is using

Weapons:Quad-Shotgun-Two Double barrel shotguns are connected by duct tape, has low ammo.
Primary-shoots all barrels at once Secondary-shoots a barrel at a time

Molotov cocktail launcher: a t-Shirt cannon modded to fire molotov cocktails, has ok ammo.
Primary- Shoots one molotov cocktail Secondary- Fires 3 in a row

Razor bat: A bat that will slice any ghoul up
Primary- Swing Bata Bata! Secondary- Does a powerful shove that shoves all ghouls around him

Reason: I feel that this game should have a little more realism and I feel humans need a other class because i'm sick of the other classes

November 04, 2011, 11:58:27 PM
Reply #193

Offline Phandoax94

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 04, 2011, 11:51:53 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 04, 2011, 11:58:27 PM »
I Would Think The Hunter Class Could Have Like Plasma Arrows, Tornado Arrows, And Other Particle Like Things That Could Resist..I Really Love Meepy Ivan's Mod Classes.. But Yeah GvH And Mega-Man 8-Bit Deathmatch Are The Two Mods I Could Play All Day! :mrgreen:

November 05, 2011, 01:58:25 PM
Reply #194

Offline IvanDobrovski

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 05, 2011, 01:54:44 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 05, 2011, 01:58:25 PM »
I encourage everyone who post here to join our IRC channel on skulltag.net #gvh to discuss about their ideas, as your ideas are more than likely to find a way in to GVH : NS rather than the plain GvH.

Have fun playing !