Advanced Search

Author Topic: Ideas for melee type human in GvH  (Read 13265 times)

January 11, 2010, 04:57:15 PM
Read 13265 times

Offline Lighting

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: October 15, 2009, 03:51:17 PM

• View Profile
    • http://ffcolosseum.foros.ws
Ideas for melee type human in GvH
« on: January 11, 2010, 04:57:15 PM »
Well, I think that a lot of people have asked for a melee human class in GvH. Right here, I'm going to post some ideas to don't make him get Jitterraped.

1º Idea:
We can make him have a swrod that does 60 of damage to all the ghouls in the main fire, and the secondary fire can be a guard that protecs the human in front, but sides and back are vulnerable, he could have some subweapons, like powerfull boms, or traps for ghouls.

2º Idea:
The human can kill a ghoul with a singles slash and can fly to avoid attacks, with no subweapons ----> WHY? Because some n00bs may camp in the air or keep using thw subweapon to kill the ghouls from the air, like that, only the weak sjas could beat him, or choke's bloodball.

I think that the better idea is the 1º, but I don't know if it's possible to give a defense to the human, I think that that class could be a modern ninja.

January 11, 2010, 05:29:30 PM
Reply #1

Offline Possesed

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 14, 2009, 11:26:24 AM

• View Profile
Re: Ideas for melee type human in GvH
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 05:29:30 PM »
not really a good idea since humans are meant to avoid the ghouls and keep at the biggest distance possible. there isnt a melee class because humans arent supposed to get up close and personal with a ghoul

Quote from: "Lighting"
weak sjas
????

January 11, 2010, 05:31:23 PM
Reply #2

Offline CutmanMike

• Administrator

• Is it hot in here or is it just zscript?
  • Date Registered: December 17, 2008, 12:24:34 PM

• View Profile
    • https://cutstuff.net
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 05:31:23 PM »
I wanted a melee class ever since EW but I could never find decent sprites for him. My idea was he was going to have firey punches and kicks like captain falcon, and have different attacks depending on if you were on the ground or air bourne.

January 11, 2010, 08:31:48 PM
Reply #3

Offline Wartorn

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 13, 2009, 02:32:20 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 08:31:48 PM »
Quote from: "Possesed"
Quote from: "Lighting"
weak sjas
????

January 11, 2010, 11:49:01 PM
Reply #4

Offline Mobius

• Donator

• A3's magnus faber - Fait Accompli
  • Date Registered: October 12, 2009, 12:08:01 AM

• View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/TheZones/index.php?act=site
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 11:49:01 PM »

January 12, 2010, 03:04:09 AM
Reply #5

Offline dark-slayer-201

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: September 22, 2009, 08:47:03 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 03:04:09 AM »
Quote from: "CutmanMike"
I wanted a melee class ever since EW but I could never find decent sprites for him.
Hexen Fighter.

January 12, 2010, 02:31:27 PM
Reply #6

Offline Mikk-

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: September 25, 2009, 03:51:26 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 02:31:27 PM »
Quote from: "ds201"
I wanted a melee class ever since EW but I could never find decent sprites for him.
Hexen Fighter.

No

January 12, 2010, 04:04:02 PM
Reply #7

Offline Lighting

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 04:04:02 PM »
I wanted a melee class ever since EW but I could never find decent sprites for him. My idea was he was going to have firey punches and kicks like captain falcon, and have different attacks depending on if you were on the ground or air bourne.
A kickboxer for human? well, it won't be a bad idea, but..... it will get rapped unles you make him as I suggest in the first one, and well, for the sprites... I have a wad full of skins, I haven't see them all, but i think that there's a ninja, or something else, anyway, I'll try to search some sprites for you.

January 14, 2010, 11:43:33 AM
Reply #8

Offline Danzolegend

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 14, 2009, 06:08:58 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 11:43:33 AM »
Hmmm...how about a Ninja?
or how bouts a wrestler or summut xD

January 14, 2010, 03:27:00 PM
Reply #9

Offline Mobius

• Donator

• A3's magnus faber - Fait Accompli
  • Date Registered: October 12, 2009, 12:08:01 AM

• View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/TheZones/index.php?act=site
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2010, 03:27:00 PM »

January 14, 2010, 04:47:32 PM
Reply #10

Offline Lighting

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2010, 04:47:32 PM »
I got sprites of a Blademaster and of a Kickboxer (Dark Vather and Batman XD) I don't know if it is a good idea, but I think that It could be a bit good, batman will punch and defend with his gloves and dark vather will paralize and slash the ghouls
They are here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/196937234/6 ... ather.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/196937371/7 ... atman.html

I DIDN'T MADED THOSE ONES!

January 16, 2010, 03:50:18 AM
Reply #11

Offline sexypred

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: December 30, 2009, 10:46:07 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2010, 03:50:18 AM »
Idea :A  ninja! or blacksun member X3

weapons: throwing disc's have low radius but incredibly accurate and fast throwing
:fury fists fast punching melee and gives a fire around the human which damages ghouls lowly and its alt fire is a magical force push  it turns on and pushes ghouls away or blocks .its distance in pushing the ghoul away is about 12 meters

special features: fast running and   has high jumps
when he dies throwing disc's spill out of his corpse =  ghouls cutting their face / low damge tho very low

story:

he was in a castle a far away he was the 2nd strongest of all of his brothers and sisters and his grandpa! x3  he was training with his grandpa of the ancient fire punch and forcepush his test was to force push the unknown species of the top of the castle his grandpa had a crate  his brother was there as well .this was the young ninja's chance to show his grandpa how strong he really was . the brother opened the crate it was full of hay the brother didn't understand and looked in he was unaware that under the hay was a jitter skull he was throwing hay everywhere looking  and suddenly risen from under the hay was a jitter skull the brother was in shock and was crunched up by this amazing creature and the young ninja  tried to force it off the bridge with his powers but failed the jitter scooped his grandpa up into his mouth the grandpa screamed in fear and told his grandson to avenge his death *  the ninja ran up and punched the jitter while his grandpa was getting crunched up and cracked a tooth of the jitter wasn't pleases with this  and got very  mad and circled the poor young ninja he was hard to aim at but the ninja managed to throw metal pole at the jitter skull  which he did and it went down his eye the jitter raised his jaw to bite the young ninja but the pole fell down from his eye socket and got lodged in his teeth  when he bite the pole bended and put a hole through the back of his head continuing on  he rammed the ninja   he then fell onto his back and was stood over by the massive jitterskull it went to ram him off the top of the castle but before he could do so the ninja rose his arm into the jitters mouth and tried his hardest to do force push and he succeeded causing jitters jaw to snap in half and the top half of his head to go flying he then he traveled off . He arrived at a old  bar full of drunk hunters and  a cyborg that was being used for a jukebox = jukeborg he asked one of the hunters where he just came back from the hunter replied "from the great ghoul war of course ... we leave again next week"  the ninja asked what were ghouls hunter said "there are different types jitterskulls are big skulls with big teeth" "hold on i just was attacked by one"replied the ninja "well did you kill it?" said the hunter "yes i did but it ate my brother and my grandpa" ninja said  "oh im sorry for the loss i think your seeking revenge is that true?" said the hunter "yes i am is there any chance i could sign up to join the war against ghouls sir?" "we will see for now we will drink whiskey  and smoke pot" said the ninja

The ninja was joined to the humans team ***

comments?

January 16, 2010, 04:01:55 AM
Reply #12

Offline Wartorn

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 13, 2009, 02:32:20 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2010, 04:01:55 AM »